Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
cliffhanger..again????!!!
honestly enjoyed this update the best so far.
love that arnav is not inhibited and is ready to hold her hand in public and she lets him! well only if dad is not there...!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
joining the boat...!
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kbtr

joining the boat...!

All of us are in the same boat :-) 
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is going on with the people around khushi! 
All these unexpected blasts from the pasts...surely thats not a coincidence?! Shyam, aman, minu aunty...what are they up to??? They must have some sort of agenda...

Then theres HP, shekawant and mihir gupta. All questionable characters...and not to mention the guy who rejected khushi and now he suddenly wants to marry her! Is someone controlling some of these people...is there a master plan in the midst of it all...or is it just one big coincidence??!

And anand being at hospital that his own fam don't know about? Mihir gupta might be helping him somehow , unless he really is blackmailing him.

Arrgh! So many questions!! I cannot wait to find out more.
Scrabella thumbnail
Radhika man, you are proving to be other worldly with every freaking update. You must reveal to us if you had this very complicated plot sitting in your head already..? You're obviously not just shooting shi* and making it up as it progresses because so many complicated stories and conversations can't fall into place like this, except if you are Mary Poppins or went to Hogwarts (pardon me if the Hogwarts reference is wrong- I'm the only person I know who hasn't read HP). 
Now to the update, A and K are beautifully getting into each other's personal space and I think you will bring us about a climax where Arnav will just have to ask Khushi to marry him, cuz otherwise these idiots are just not putting 2 and 2 together. More like Khushi could possibly fathom something like this, thanks to Preeto's constant teasing, but when will Arnav know for sure that it's now or never in such situations. 

Is Poonam Raizada playing a very dirty, mean game? I recall she asked for her neighbour's daughter's kundli sometime ago. Why is Minu so fond of Khushi? Creepy.. With this Abhijanyu guy back in the scene, can Arnav please do something about it? Oh Radhika, sorry for wishing that you were a robot who would just not stop writing and put us out of our misery already. 
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
finally finally finally ... i manage to read all the updates in a go . i started reading it yesterday & finished it now. i seriously can relate to all the characters & they seem very realistic too. many of my favourite writers & readers are following your story & when i first saw the name , i wonder how this name could relate to arshi ? but once i started reading i couldnt stop myself from continuing it to last updt. it felt like i am reading a very good arshi story & i am actually enjoying the storylinr a lot. 
i seriously feel that i was genuinely missing a very good story & i am extremely happy now that i found it.

you actually are a very good writer who has an immense talent of handling so many characters at the same time with quite different individual traits along with such a gripping story line.

do you updt weekly ??

eager for next update. plz let me know when u nxt updt.
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thread 4 link, guys!
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update dear😛 loved it😊 So Shyam is mihir?? i hope this doesn't effect khushi's relation with arnav's mother soo drastically😲 can't wait 2 read more😃
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I've read it all... i heard so much about this story from so many of my friends here for so many days... THANK YOU girls for recommending this amazing ArShi tale... i kept postponing reading it bcz i haven't thought i would b able to follow the story on regular basis, given how hectic my AD is becoming day by day... also because i was having this terrible 'reader's block', i actually thought i lost the zeal of reading, then seeing my friends gushing over T&S so much, i finally decided why not give it a try, may be it would help me to b back in form nd read again... and it just did... believe me when i say it is one of the best story I've read here... how i miss such stories nowadays... this is simply brilliant... loved every bit of it... the past nd the present... everyone of it... they might not be perfect... having their own sets of flaws, having their weaknesses, wrong decisions at wrong time... their own repentance, wish of correcting them... unaware of their hearts... nd what not... but what matters most is they are all so real... so true... its not like we understand why they do what they do... but in real life too, when we mere people understand the reasons for which people around us do things... i think this is what made Tiwari & Sons so special a story... amazing one dear... looking forward to see ahead... do continue soon...
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such an amazing story! Read it all in one go! It's a masterpiece!!! Please could you pm me with the next update??