SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 13

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Bloody RObber
Abhi aana aana tha isko Angry

Khushi jheli nahi jaati isse

Pada rahe uska beta wahi Bihar mein...Uski CHOICE thi wahan rehna aur...ermmm...Karna ROFL

I love how these two fight !!
I am hoping Ranjan is not hurt in all this weapon chase ROFL
And Minion!!!
TARA MAUSI ?!?!?!?
Really ????

ROFL
Remote missile... N tara mausi... Tara mausi ko kisi ne khaya ki nahi?? Ye log harr roz meetha khaatein hai... Exercise karte toh suna nahi.. Only the bed activities... Jata kidhar hai? II ko bolo itna khayegi... Moti ho jayegi... II bolegi... Mere paas R&B hai.. I DONT CARE!! LOL Ye R&B ke turkey sandwiches sound like things of past life!!LOL
N ye nalayak harish is back...saaley ko chachu bhi bolne ka mann nahi karta... Bloody hell!! Why couldnt this scumbag call tomorrow morning... Ranjan could have slept well 1 night... Bechare ko kabhi kabhi toh neend naseeb hoti hai!!
Originally posted by Ashu25

Bloody RObber
Abhi aana aana tha iskoAngry

Khushi jheli nahi jaati isse

Pada rahe uska beta wahi Bihar mein...Uski CHOICE thi wahan rehna aur...ermmm...KarnaROFL

I love how these two fight !!
I am hoping Ranjan is not hurt in all this weapon chaseROFL

Hope Ranjan does not misunderstand II that she didn't tell about Samar.
This part is getting quite unpredictable.
Obvio RnB will support II no doubt about it.
But what would be Ranjan's reaction.
II din't do it incidentally.She was worried about her sister and there two lifes are in danger.And mistake was none's

This guy brought it on himself.

Technically/morally preference goes for kids and mothers life more than even president of India.

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Ayoo don't use the word leap I hate it to the T , nisha is never ever doing that!! Me too want every minute account 

Using that word is a open provocation to trash Ekta Kapoor and abstaining is harder than saying no to Tara Mausi I tell you...Ayyyo!!!!! ARGHHH!!!AngryDeadCry

Putti!! Those sounds are from me trying to hold myself back, GAWD!! this is hard...

And NO none of that genius in my tale, we will let her have that word, and the other word where the husband displays his  "love" by sleeping with his ex, and all that Oscarworthy craftsmanshipBig smile

Itna sweet update. RB and II chasing each other..really tugs at heartstrings. Poor Ranjan...just when he was feeling content and satiated and relaxed...came the chachu talwaar...why can't this zalim duniya let him be...sone  to dete bechare ko chain se. Samar ke karmon ka Phal Ranjan ko bhugatna parega. Not fair...
Another cliff hanger...Nisha do we have to wait until tomorrow morning or considering your laundry is all,done and loads of IYER khana  in the fridge, we might perhaps get ONE MORE. 

You can kill me if you want! Had to put it out there. Feeling extremely happy,  Shruti and Tara both in the updates TODAY. Andha kya mange...do aankhen hi naa. 
Originally posted by taramira

Itna sweet update. RB and II chasing each other..really tugs at heartstrings. Poor Ranjan...just when he was feeling content and satiated and relaxed...came the chachu talwaar...why can't this zalim duniya let him be...sone  to dete bechare ko chain se. Samar ke karmon ka Phal Ranjan ko bhugatna parega. Not fair...
Another cliff hanger...Nisha do we have to wait until tomorrow morning or considering your laundry is all,done and loads of IYER khana  in the fridge, we might perhaps get ONE MORE. 

You can kill me if you want! Had to put it out there. Feeling extremely happy,  Shruti and Tara both in the updates TODAY. Andha kya mange...do aankhen hi naa. 

ROFL   You sound like Bharat Bhushan or Balraj Sahni from 1950s Hindi movies
Sharmila Tagore's Dad in Kashmir ki Kali would say "Beti main AANKHON SE ANDHA hoon"
We would SERIOUSLYROFL, AUR KIDHAR se andhe hotey hain insaan?

Tujhe tere naam ka do updates de diya, Shruti and Tara, u shud be eating Tara Mausi right nowLOL