SHATRUGHAN SINHA'S reply to people who criticized SONAKSHI

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Shatrughan Sinha had recently opined that there should be no abusive language in films. However, the veteran actor is facing backlash stating that he should keep mum and should not oppose abusive language as his own daughter Sonakshi Sinha has been a part of vulgar songs like 'Gandi Baat' from Prabhudheva's R... Rajkumar'. 

Giving it back to everyone, the veteran actor has said, "Please don't try to fire your guns from my family's shoulders. I know what my children are capable of. And Sonakshi would never do anything to lower the family's dignity." 

Talking about the advice he gave to Sonakshi when she joined acting, he said, "My only contention was, never do anything to compromise our dignity. And I know she never will. Her mother has instilled the right values in her." 

Commenting on the song, 'Gandi Baat' Shatruji said, "It may be titled 'Gandi Baat'. But there isn't word that's improper in the song. And really, I don't need to defend my children against desperate attempts to hit out at me." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited by Neela-Paani - 9 years ago
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What about scene where she tries to see hero's genitals, Shatru ji?
Her mother has instilled the right
values in her." This line is so funny since Mummy Sinha herself is a doormat wifeEdited by shrikrishna - 9 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shrikrishna

What about scene where she trying to see hero's genitals, Shatru ji?
Her mother has instilled the right
values in her." This line is so funny since Mummy Sihna herself is a doormat wife

🤣

haha, exactly but in her defense it brings good luck to see his ding dong. Next guys will be trying to take a look at girls punani with the excuse that it brings me good luck, gotta do it man 😉

[quote]Her mother has instilled the right values in her[/quote]

Value = Aloo ke Paranthe

Yeah right...right values! With the kind of movies she does
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't she sitting in the front row of the infamous KJo/Ranveer/Arjun roast? lol
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First it was Rishi fighting with Dopey Rk's producers ab Shatrughan joined. The filmy parents should let their kids fight their own battles. He cant justify Sonakshi's character in action jackson.
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thrasher

And Sonakshi would never do anything to lower the family's dignity." 

Not even Ajay?
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

First it was Rishi fighting with Dopey Rk's producers ab Shatrughan joined. The filmy parents should let their kids fight their own battles. He cant justify Sonakshi's character in action jackson.

Salim Khan should stop trying to create fake sympathy for criminal Khan's jail sentence as well. Let the convict fight his own battle. Alas has the guts to run away like a coward after running over people. ðŸ˜¡ And other criminal cases. Big deal he had to wear jail dress. *Tears*  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago