Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

@Ritzee - It's Neha's birthday celebration.Her birthday was yesterday.Shakti birthday is on 16th May.

Thanks for clearing, I just saw the pic in M's AT and assumed itπŸ˜†, but then feelings matter no, and I wished success and happiness for all of them😳
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I hope arjit's families and friends are fine and safe back in Delhi...Nepal went through a horrible 7.9 magnitude earthquake...certain parts of India had horrible tremor shakes...Delhi is one of them...i hope and pray...everyone in Delhi is safe and fine...the shake in Delhi was scary...i hope arjit knows abt this matter in Delhi...and call up his family

Really hope everything is fine and safe there.i guess he'll be aware of it toh soon , already so active on SNS, and these such news trends, flashes keeps on coming, so he might have contacted them earlier only. 
ritzee967 thumbnail
I liked this new pic too of their celebration...first of all I must say, I don't know about others , but I found M glowing and shining in it completely along with Shakti...even his wife..other all seem little fused and tired πŸ˜†
Okay this is hilarious, but from the pic, S and Upen look quite similar, maybe because of their attire, stubble and slippers. I liked the thing M is wearing sports shoes, nice, it keeps you energised and movement freely unlike all other people in those slippers.

Mr.S seems little camera conscious here, maybe just am assuming things, but other seem more comfortable 

It's good they all celebrated her birthday and gave a warm feeling.

Even in the video of all these four people neha shakti Mrunal S , they seem nice with each other, even S and Shakti seem nicely bonded, I found that video funny, M was cute in it and Shakti's expressions and actions..the guy seemed like cool and chilled out type person..who knows how to live life...

Earlier I thought maybe this dumbsmach bug won't bite M, but no she also seems to be in it...her K3g video was nicely done, cute and she was looking beautiful...S evens seems in it, he has even shot two videos of this dubsmash ...
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
god bless earthquake victims of nepal and north india..😭
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
@ritzee...great analysis...i hope someday M does dubsmash with KKB team...NB is just temporary phase...KKB is a long journey for her...i hope she has such fun with A...Sri..Shi...C...this people are expert in dubsmash... 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

god bless earthquake victims of nepal and north india..😭

I hope everyone is safe and fine...its terrible...i just got to know now by watching the news...
arashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I hope everyone is safe and fine...its terrible...i just got to know now by watching the news...

yaa such a horrible natural disaster.. even i live in north india but thankfully here at my place everybody is safe and fine..
arashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzee967

Yesterday I loved AbiRab romance, even short moments like..when Abhi threw that cauliflower on Purab..I was like ohh many vegetables are there in the kitchen, so he cooks too. Then when they go down, and abhi says Purab that's your balcony...and whose house...Purab said affcos my balcony..so my house...πŸ˜†, then that one..where he asks..ohh so u were planning..and Purab's puppy face...and let's save her first, other things later...the the way they entered house..seeing here and there..Purab guiding Abhi towards balcony...the Abhi stepping on bed and Purab going straight...even in the balcony...Purab realising Abhi where his wife is stuck...ohhh everything was super hilarious...🀣

πŸ˜† and also when abhi said dat he never felt dis way when he hugs tanu how purab jumped off his chair and said dats becoz u dun love tanu πŸ€£
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

yaa such a horrible natural disaster.. even i live in north india but thankfully here at my place everybody is safe and fine..

it affected in Delhi...Guwahati...Gurgaon...Chandigarh...Agra...Srinagar...
Jaipur...it was shaking non-stop...its scary...very scary...i hope everyone is safe and fine in affected areas of Northern India...even Eastern India is affected...

Life is just unpredictable...i hope Arjit's families and friends are safe and fine...another fav actor of mine Samridh Bawa...he is too from Delhi...i hope his families and friends are safe and fine there in Delhi...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tumhe pta h aaj Mera paas we tha NIFT ka n kab earthquake aaya Meri saari mehnat hote-2 Bach gyi
😎
Mera to pura ka pura table hi hil GYA THA
By God 🀣
Par at last sab kuchh time pe ho Gya

N yeah mAy God bless those people who got effected by dis bhukamp
πŸ€—
I heard dat Nepal was d one who suffered a lot