Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I did not share this on AT.But when the song Nach Meri Bulbul was out from the movie.I wanted any one from KKB set to tease BB aka M with that song.But atlast Sakthi posted M pic with the caption Nach Meri Bulbul.

Nice to see M bonding with SA.

KKB team has a good bonding with MATH team...infact with all BT show...😳
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzee967

This time NB sounds super scary, Payal Rastogi tweeted that she and her beau are gonna be too much, to her S replied that no already he and M are too much, to this Master Marzi replied that no Sharad only I am too much on the NB this time, ..and to him Chetan Bhagat replied...that relax everything is going to be too much..

Don't know about others but CB has totally lost it..
He kept a type of ten minutes question round with fans for ten minutes on Twitter, someone asked do you know about dance, he replied that he knows what kind of entertainment works, or what kind of not, and this time NB has much more things than this..

Saw the promo also of it, in which he is saying, that he'll keep notic that whether the couples are actual or reality show couples...

I guess this man is interested in everything except dance.., he also tweeted something about the house in which they are living.."For those who think dance shows are frivolous need to see the PCR control room. Forty monitors. 15 simultaneous cameras. Real time editing."

Don't know what's gonna happen more, hope M resumes shoot soon, seriously RaBul scenes are needed badly..

i think everything is absolutely fake...judges too..each n everything is scripted..🥱 many contestants have already been part of BB...so they knw how to tackle such crap..
M will soon be either out of NB or resuming her shoot simultaneously. showing bulbul  in concious state is a big hint..if dey had shown her in coma or unconcious state then the story would have been different...everything is in the hands of EK..whenever she will sense dat she's needed in kkb she will allow her to resume shoot...she is not so dumb to let her successful shows suffer due to NB..same goes with MATH..
no matter how much they try to show it as reality show but with this format its difficult...CB is himself a famous writer..he will obviously try hard to show realistic side of scripted things so dat audience doesn't feel dat show is fake..but lets see how much success he gets..all the best to him..😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arashi

i liked purab's dialogue ðŸ˜† "wo maine bulbul se promise kiya tha ke jab tak wo puri tarah se thik nhi ho jati main kisi aur ko hug nhi karunga" ðŸ¤£ my reaction was same as dat of abhi...😆

I hope CV's make Purab keep up his promise and he stop hugging Aliyah also.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzee967

😆 It was nice, and I was like you better apply this thing with Alia too...you need to go and hug her again and again ðŸ˜¡ Maintain distance with her..

@Bold - You echoed my thought. I also said the same in my mind when Purab said this dialogue.
Hey !!
Yippee..AT is gonna finish soon..

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday I loved AbiRab romance, even short moments like..when Abhi threw that cauliflower on Purab..I was like ohh many vegetables are there in the kitchen, so he cooks too. Then when they go down, and abhi says Purab that's your balcony...and whose house...Purab said affcos my balcony..so my house...😆, then that one..where he asks..ohh so u were planning..and Purab's puppy face...and let's save her first, other things later...the the way they entered house..seeing here and there..Purab guiding Abhi towards balcony...the Abhi stepping on bed and Purab going straight...even in the balcony...Purab realising Abhi where his wife is stuck...ohhh everything was super hilarious...🤣
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

KKB team has a good bonding with MATH team...infact with all BT show...😳

Yaa they have good bonding with everyone in BT land especially Mr.A...but this NB..don't know but she drags him everywhere...like seriously...yesterday R(NO)..uploaded a pic of his new car that he has bought...NB commented..that chalo @arjitaneja aaj raat ki party R ki car mein...

Even M(NO) uploaded a dubsmach video..again NB commented that you can't do this without us @arjitaneja #DubsmashchakalasMandli ...

She literary takes his name everywhere possible..and I read this mandli thing somewhere else also ...don't remeber..but seems A and NB have named their group this thing. p..and every night they go for a party somewhere...😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
@ritzee...but nowadays its seems like Mr A doesn't party much...i guess due to increase of workload...even in his pics...he seems to be tired...C has a few projects to shoot...she is currently shooting for PTKK with harsh rajput...the shoot is has started...it was written in TC article...the rest are busy too...Mr A needs a break with family...it seems like NB loves to tease Mr A...NB is very close to everyone...she is a friendly person with all her collegues...even EK different shows...be it with MATH...KKB..YHM...ITNMP...Kalash...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
TC Article About NB

Well, we now get to know of an interesting bonus that the top-scorers can look forward to every week. 

As per a reliable source, "The shoot of Nach Baliye is presently on at a resort in Madh. The format of the show allows two people to share one room, wherein one girl will be in one room with another girl, and a boy will be put up with another male as his room partner. However, if a couple does manage to top-score, both the man and lady will get the luxury of staying alone in a room each for the whole of that week."

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys..waise mujhe eik baat ki samajh nahi aye about the shakti quitting..like I could have understood if it was different production house...but here its both under BT...to they should have been able to figure out a solution no?