Shastri Sisters

Ishita Ganguly Shares Her Childhood Memories During Nabo Barsho!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Shastrians.😊
I've found this in a rival site:

Walking down the memory lane, actress Ishita Gangulyshared her childhood memories. "Being in Mumbai on Poila Baishakh is so different from being in Bengal. Even if I was busy working, there used to be special Baishakhi Addas (Baishakhi meet) in the day, which I really miss here".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namrmal thumbnail
tfs awidaEdited by namrmal - 9 years ago
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Awida Sis! πŸ˜Š
Yeah I can understand her very well !  It's a great fun to celebrate Pohela boishakh in Bengal!  It's a very colourful festival!  Me too,  miss the Joy of celebration!
Edited by _habiba_ - 9 years ago
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs!!! Awida dii!! πŸ˜ƒ I have never seen poila bhaishakhi but it looks so awesome to hear from all u guys! 😳
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks😊
Edited by LoneSoldier - 9 years ago
mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I know it's a very great festival for all the Bengalis. I can understand what Ishita might be feeling. I am a non bengali but can still understand what it means coz I was in west Bengal for four years. It was celebrated with lots of happiness and joy. And I remember, I used to eat lots of sweets made at my bengali friends' house. Such a lovely festival. And Ishita, wishing u a very happy nobo borsho. Happy poila boishakh.Edited by mamta99 - 9 years ago
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: _habiba_

Thanks for sharing Awida Sis! πŸ˜Š

Yeah I can understand her very well !  It's a great fun to celebrate Pohela boishakh in Bengal!  It's a very colourful festival!  Me too,  miss the Joy of celebration!

Welcome Habiba.😊
Nothing is like celebrating festivals in your country with your beloved ones. I wish you lots of happiness ..and may your wishes come true.πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta99

Yes I know it's a very great festival for all the Bengalis. I can understand what Ishita might be feeling. I am a non bengali but can still understand what it means coz I was in west Bengal for four years. It was celebrated with lots of happiness and joy. And I remember, I used to eat lots of sweets made at my bengali friends' house. Such a lovely festival. And Ishita, wishing u a very happy nobo borsho. Happy poila boishakh.

Thanks for sharing your happy memories with us Mamta. πŸ˜Š It is a delight to read about festival from you. πŸ˜ƒ

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakku17

tfs awida sis 😊

Welcome Shakku.πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: namrmal

tfs awida

Welcome.😊