Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Folks, on a mini break  away from home to attend a dear relatives 90th bday and for the zillionth time according to my rakshashan😡( and the first time ðŸ˜‰ acc to me) I have left my phone behind at home.

My hubs mcp's at it as a feminine handicap😆Seriously , hv never felt this handicapped before. So using my hubs phone to report in here. 

Btw managed to catch up on the updates and the posts, not all. You see , it's not easy to snatch the device from either the hubs who will rub it in of the feminine handicap or from my teen who is bound to her phone like a conjoined twin, meri itni zoorat, na baba. Na baba ... So catch u all bk on Sunday late evening. 
 Sign off with  jai ho Ranjanji. ðŸ˜³. Anu, you had to wage an almost lone battle. Ditched you but unintentional. And madam writer, as I am suffering from leaving my phone behind at home, I will not be able to attend sosy class updates today. May i request you to kindly grant me leave of absence for the same😭

P.s Ashu , see I have always been a good student, aise likthen hai leave letter. Arzi  darj kardi meine.😃

Taramira and Ishru helped!! ranjan fandom is there always
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

One on 104 :-) 

Sorry thanks i just realized i read it yesterday night before going to bed
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

so no updates after 91?

I am outside, so can't comment much... I am with you all the way for Ranjan. So far the only grudge I have is Ranjan, why is he Turing a blind eye to brother & his sons cutting shady deals??? And when he knows his son is not interested why is going in expansion mode? I get it he is ambitious but why is he making all this empire when his kids are not keen on it. That includes all the 3 kids. Will add when I get back home. This spring break is killing me😆
Anu: hope you daughter has a great recitals.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu: Eating beetroot and reminded of your son ðŸ˜† I love beetroot too!
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
Hey. Thanks. You cannot still have a verdict. Because in life there are no verdicts as such. Compromises and changes yes. But verdicts with real life situations? Think about it. 😆</font>

hmmm:-)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Techniques & Thrills
When Samar explained his  hare brained "plan" it looked like he was attempting to undercut Jha in order to appear like he was handing it to Chaubey.. 
all for a crore

Between, the workshop, showroom and distribution center it was easily a Rs.20 crore deal, Jha or Chaubey were going to walk away with a few crores in their pockets
Samar was somehow trying to lay his hands "on one crore" of that. R&B had never dealt with them much he knew Tan did, he had no idea if by nature they were unscrupulous 
like their Dad or if the sudden sighting of big money was making him lose his PANTS and morals.

"We should go look at what he has to offer dont you think? My flight is at 7, I need to be at the airport at five" R&B said directly

"Lets finish this up boss, Tayaji will appreciate it"

R&B loved how Samar used HIS Dad to manipulate him...

"I bet he would but I have other business to take care of in Delhi" R&B pointed

"Lets do this, aap aaj raat ko yahi ruk jao, kal chaley jaana, I will stay the week and finsih up, Tayaji is willing to sign Power of Attorney to me in order for me to deal with these guys" Samar said proudly

R&B didnt know if Ranjan was stupid or just a plain enabler

"Huh!" he chuckled cynically

"See its good only na? He is not use to deal with scum bags dude, 
I HAVE in Delhi, main in sab ka baap hoon boss" "saare tarqeeb jaanta hoon, I own the skill (technique) book" conspiratorially he bragged in poor English

R&B wondered if Samar had any idea who he was even talking about, Ranjan had single handedly dealt with bureaucracy of the Central Govt, the red tape of MCD, CPWD, DDA, Zonding Boards and other such agencies in order to expand his business in Delhi
He had the capacity and acumen to do it even today, teh fact that he let Samar and him have a go at it was not because he was a wimp, was because Haryana and UP were sucking the living daylights out of him and he had no time to deal with Bihar

"Good to know Samar" R&B acknowledged casually

"Tan and I have spoke extensively boss on this, I have told Tan, "agar tujhe Dilli mein KAHIN BHI lena ho, "Boss MUJHSE baat karo" 
"I have the "people" the "resources" and the "firepower" he said" by firepower he obviously meant guns and ammunition
Delhi real estate business was not nothing short of a mafia, from a crime standpoint and the way they operated, 
and Delhi law enforcement's obvious indifference to all was a clear indication that they were "in on it"

"I bet you can" R&B said lazily, drinking up his bad coffee

"Downstairs in 20 minutes?" he urged Samar to leave

"I can watch TV boss, aap ready ho jao, we can discuss the strategy" Samar declared

"We dont need one do we?" R&B insisted

"Ofcourse we do yaar, inko agar haraana hai, property leni hai to game to khlena padega boss" he had a slimy smile plastered

R&B was appalled "did he truly NOT KNOW how powerful the Bihar mafia was?"

"I am going to pass on the "game" part Samar" he shrugged

"Jal ja tu pehle nahakar aa phir baat karte hain"

"Umm no... so lets meet downstairs, return around lunch, and wrap up"

"Umm... abey yaar... let me talk with Tayaji... u are afriad of him na?"  "I will get the approval, bas?" he offered

"I am going to take a shower" R&B let himself into the bathroom shutting the door
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather was a lil better Monday, they were out until 2 R&B downing atleast a dozen bottles of water, breaking his favorite pair of Ray Ban as Mr Jain sat on it accidentally
in the back seat, he was getting the impression that ALL THREE were more interested in "selling plots of land"

He didnt have time to research Bihar Land Mafia but was curious to understand if those were more lucrative for the property dealers

Also R&B was baffled why Ranjan did not use a "rep" or a middle man to represent him in deals 
why did he choose to send him and Samar... since he didnt share "that" kinda father son relationship he didnt ponder over it...

He plugged Jain's pictures and data into his model, Samar made "plans for the night" he suspected it was to nail Chaubey's virgins

He got home after 9 45... his wife was pacing the front patio, in a pink and orange Kanjeevaram cotton, with jhumkas in the ears and lots of flowers
She ran to him SQUEALING... "U ARE BACK"  "YOU SAID NINE" she accused

She was dressed up for him

"I lied" he agreed... staying in her clutch.. it was an Indian Airlines flight and they had to wait for some "Babu" to board

Dhyan Chand poiltely walked out the gate shutting it firmly

"A LIE IS A LIE MISTER" she said crushing him
He bent down and graoned on the shoulder, the glorious scent of a simple life

"You smell like a plane" she muttered

"U smell like a temple" he inhaled, rubbing his stubbly jaw on her

Ranjan walked out hearing the commotion

And quickly turned away

II stumbled back... "I am sorry" "Um... I was just" "I was just" she blushed like a red rose...

R&B gave her his half smile and walked into the lounge, dragging her with him

Ranjan:I am sorry puttar, mujhe laga koi ghus aaya hai ghar mein" he mumbled

R&B almost chuckled

"Lets eat puttarji" he smiled

"I only made vegetarian" she cooed

"He leaned sideways and nipped her ear lobe "Works"

Ranjan sat down... they didnt talk much work while they ate after R&B washed up and changed

She served him rasmalai, father and son took their Bourbon and moved to the lounge, she sat by him whispering 
"U put more than two inches between us I am going to kill you" she ordered

"understood" he nodded smiling indulgently

"Did u like any of them umm... ummm" Ranjan tried to kill an endearment

"The built up is better, I sent u a model" he said

"samar aa gaya?" Ranjan enquired

R&B shook his head

II was looking at Bihar pictures on his phone..  clutching his arm not letting him eat
He gave up after a few attempts and handed his bowl to her...

"Does he know the business?" Ranjan enquired gently

"Ummm if taking a different woman to bed each nite counts... then I guess he does" R&B thought

"Jha seems reasonable" Ranjan said

R&B didnt respond...

"Having Samar was helpful?" Ranjan asked confidently?

"Hes an idiot... not to mention a crook" R&B said bluntly

II let go of his arm suddenly terrified at the direction the converstaion had taken

"Umm... oh!! why... I am not sure" Ranjan was lost for words... too stunned

"Hes playing them off against each other" he said coolly

"And You came back?" Ranjan asked startled

"Well...My idea of thrill doesnt feature being shot dead by the land mafia" he said firmly, and expressionlessly as he excused himself walking up the grand stair case

Ranjan leaned back in despair... his first attempt to involve his son in his work, his brother's first (oh well thats a lie... millionth perhaps )
request to have Samar help him out...

AYYYO!!! was the only word that came to II's mind
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Taramira and Ishru helped!! ranjan fandom is there always

hehe...pls look pg 109 n 110.swathi slicced me...author sahiba gave a hifi too...sob sob
rofl...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely...This is the R&B I know...Just perfect and to the point...
He keeps his cards close to his heart and doesnt let others know what he thinks...

He didnt want to talk about the sex workers in front of his wife and scare her...

But he gave a honest opinion about his cousin and left as if it did not bother him...

Sometimes I feel that the scandal has scarred him more...and he has become more cynical towards relations...Every family has a chachu including mine...but me being in R&B's position, will I react this way when my cousin's life is in danger because of his stupidity...Absolutely NO...I see sooo much callousness and bitterness here...
Errantnomad thumbnail

"That is the definition of FAITH, acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove."

-Dan Brown

Swa, saare escape routes ka "swa'ha math Karo yaar tum... Well defended, yaar.
Loved the fencing battle here.
There were some seriously good posts.
SR, EnVee , Anu, Both the Tara's , excuse me for the names I have left to mention.
IMO ,Life is a labyrinth of nerve wracking choices for all of us, we climb some , we slide in some.
All characters are as grey as can be possibly projected but I choose to hold on to Danbrown WRT Ranjanji amidst this greyness ,such is my trust on him.
And my faith ,unshakable, something even his wife Savita did not possess.

Madam writer, thank you for excusing me. I shall try to pop my head in at random intervals.

Ps I am striking a pact with my daughter to let me use her phone now and then. Deal and work in progress. Pl note I am not mentioning my hubs here..(praan jaaye par 'pride' na jaaye)
😉 😃
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
punctuality!!!!10 pm...and the update is here...