Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

All characters are shown to be more or less grey right? That is what makes them so human and relate-able. No one person is infallible comes through very clearly. Ranjan's stands out because it shattered the peace in his home. Neat, very neat.

Nisha. Awesome. 

I think RB wuld hv also forgiven his dad nd wuldnt have reacted the same way if his mom was alive .

He lost his mom coz of his dad's mistake and loosing a parent whom he loved so much is painful.Atleast acc to what I have seen the married children r not much attached to their parents but for the unmarried one's its like u loose a part of urself ...my pov I might be wrong too.

But there cant be anything worst than loosing a loved one to death
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">All characters are shown to be more or less grey right? That is what makes them so human and relate-able. No one person is infallible comes through very clearly. Ranjan's stands out because it shattered the peace in his home. Neat, very neat.

Nisha. Awesome. </font>

@swathi1990
@Envee
u people are just awesome.your verdict is so genuine.this is the life truth.so v should accept it.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hi! All I will post the next chapter closer to 10 PM IST

I have to begin writing in the next 5 or so minutes
 you cant run from it you cant deal with it... its a good place to beπŸ˜‰

You know. This sort of reminds me of the character of Snape in Harry Potter. He was portrayed to be a villain for the most part. But what he did was all good, intentionally or unintentionally. And there is a tug of sympathy for him when he dies even though you know he was with the death eaters!
_barbie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gharelu
You're right and you've not only sculpted each and every character in an exquisite manner...you're bringing out the greys in a manner that increases the INTEREST QUOTIENT EXPONENTIALLY...with each new update. You're blessed with IMMENSE TALENT Nisha...and thank you for entertaining,educating and making all your readers reflect upon our own experiences and life in general!

True for every thought on this creation..Actually I share almost everything I do in a day to my mum.. One day just like that I told about the Iyer menu you mention in the chapters..That day, she had made chinna vengaya sambar and tells "YOUR NISHA'S SAMBAR"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Such is the presence of SoSy in my life

Since, I partly "OWN" Nisha nowπŸ˜›, I would be happy if I am one-tenth creative as herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _barbie_ - 9 years ago
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani_divan

@swathi1990
@Envee
u people are just awesome.your verdict is so genuine.this is the life truth.so v should accept it.

Hey. Thanks. You cannot still have a verdict. Because in life there are no verdicts as such. Compromises and changes yes. But verdicts with real life situations? Think about it. πŸ˜†

EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

I think RB wuld hv also forgiven his dad nd wuldnt have reacted the same way if his mom was alive .

He lost his mom coz of his dad's mistake and loosing a parent whom he loved so much is painful.Atleast acc to what I have seen the married children r not much attached to their parents but for the unmarried one's its like u loose a part of urself ...my pov I might be wrong too.

But there cant be anything worst than loosing a loved one to death

I am not so sure. It would have been even more painful for him to see his mom pay the price for betrayal with sorrow or whatever. Her being gone makes it a bit more bearable. I think he would have been more bitter if he were to see her suffer day in and out.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

U cant strt off... Declare yourself the winner and then go rest with the diff view point get away...
I wasn't evn in d mood to defend d view pnt, u made me and so i went point by point... I was just sharing a picture...

And people change man and nothing changes u more than the loss of people sometimes, we knw the ranjan of today and not the one frm 4-5 yrs b4 and we knw the R&B of today and im basing my opinions on that...and plus oversweetness spells fishy to me often...soo well...
Ishruhi iv plans to scare u like hell...hahaha

Tara :
i didnt just strut off i left at 1 am .. real word called this morning..
Nobody is a winner :-) i will stick to it .. According to me u cant change real nature of a person they are what they are .. thats my opinion :-) cause no matter what the real nature cannot change u cant make an introverted person extroverted ..a slimy person a crooked person is always crooked from day 1 nothing to do with anything, my friend had to stop sending her KG kid in bus because there were 2 KG kids bullying her son . and nobody could do anything..

He is not over sweet  again my opinion
Anyway i dont want to burn saturday pages also !πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just like R&B and II will never declare love for each other its implied TO ME its implied Ranjan  is innocent even if Nisha wrote otherwise i wont believe it ab kya karen its my choice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because i feel a guy like him, R&B's dad can never be a cheater ..again my choice and i refuse to see other wise πŸ˜ƒ

swathi:anything we view in life can be filmy or not -- so if having chachu clan or Beenu being the culprit makes it filmy then a Rich guy worth crores marrying a middle class iyer girl makes it double filmy.. its how we view it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, only my life withwork and chinese cooking , dance event , farmers market is super real πŸ˜‰

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

I think Ranjan is turning out to be the most mysterious guy in this saga. RB, II and the others have their characters , personalities kind of sketched out...Ranjan seems to be the most mysterious. I don't agree with those who think that proving ranjans innocence is too filmy...by those standards almost everything can be filmy...films after all are a reflection of society although exaggerated versions...all kinds of things happen in this world...conspiracy theories abound...what is seen  or is shown is not always the truth...Whatever I have seen of this character gives me a positive vibe and therefore my verdict for him is HE IS INNOCENT.

OMG tara i just finished saying something similar we are surely lost sisters here !!!
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

so no updates after 91?

One on 104 :-) 

secretuser thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

so no updates after 91?

There is one on 104
Check it out