Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ROFL!!
Okay I sense trouble now...for Ex and The Bhallas

Is it going to be bahu Vs Sasur at work ??
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

We also text each other when there's an update. Usually Ashu tells us because she's the most active on this thread

Sudhi apna statement badal...I am ACTIVE sirf update ke time pe...
People will be thinking isko kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, hamesha yehi padi rehti hai πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Whr is ASHU?? πŸ˜•

Missng all the fun. By the time she comes I will b gone. πŸ˜­ Can't stay up so late everyday. πŸ˜”

I come only when the update is posted πŸ˜†
Not before or after πŸ˜•
Hence we miss out talking to each other πŸ˜­
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Not before or after πŸ˜•

Dont worry Ashu, nobody will misunderstand you, Iam here the whole day some days, I am here only to make 4 posts some days
Dont be afraid EVER of what people think. THIS group will never misunderstand you, people that misunderstand you in general, you shouldnt worry about them.
Agar ITNI chinta karne lagi to JEEYEGI kab?As long as you are not running over kittens or grandmas you shouldnt worryπŸ˜† I read about Bollywood I bitch, I say whatever I want wherever I want about them, I spend time doing a bunch of random things, that are extremely unproductiveπŸ˜†
I dont worry about people that think "I SHOULD be doing something else with my time"
You shouldnt either... be online comment and whine to your heart's content.
Use "My choice", BOLDLYπŸ˜† cuz roaming naked and cheating on her spouse can be Deepika's domain... you and I can be on IF whenever and however longπŸ˜†
Cheers!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not before or after πŸ˜•

My sleep cycle is abs screwd man! Im becoming full insomniac rt now. πŸ˜­ 
I wnt off line thnkng I wld sleep 2night...thn no luck so m back online now. 
No naps during day, can't sleep @ night? Wht am I 2 do? πŸ˜• 
Changd my dp in honor of the big announcement tho! πŸ˜ƒ
Divashni thumbnail

Sudhi apna statement badal...I am ACTIVE sirf update ke time pe...
People will be thinking isko kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, hamesha yehi padi rehti hai πŸ˜•

Uff tujhe kabse fark padne lga?? πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dont worry Ashu, nobody will misunderstand you, Iam here the whole day some days, I am here only to make 4 posts some days
Dont be afraid EVER of what people think. THIS group will never misunderstand you, people that misunderstand you in general, you shouldnt worry about them.
Agar ITNI chinta karne lagi to JEEYEGI kab?As long as you are not running over kittens or grandmas you shouldnt worryπŸ˜† I read about Bollywood I bitch, I say whatever I want wherever I want about them, I spend time doing a bunch of random things, that are extremely unproductiveπŸ˜†
I dont worry about people that think "I SHOULD be doing something else with my time"
You shouldnt either... be online comment and whine to your heart's content.
Use "My choice", BOLDLYπŸ˜† cuz roaming naked and cheating on her spouse can be Deepika's domain... you and I can be on IF whenever and however longπŸ˜†
Cheers!!

LOL
I love how you get back at the MY CHOICE ad campaign all over again πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Uff tujhe kabse fark padne lga?? πŸ˜•

Mennu thodi farak padta hai
Aise hi bol diya ji πŸ€£
Divashni thumbnail
Y am I the only 1 blowng up the thread rt now??  πŸ˜•
I thnk ths is the most I've postd in a day. πŸ˜ƒ
Ths ws a solid upd8 Nisha. FIL finding dupatta chain was hilarious! U r a riot! πŸ‘
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Okay. Now we have the excelsior vs KMPG show. Finally Ashwini decided to do something. I am happy about that. 
I dont think II will be in the face to face meeting with R&B and Ranjan...And as far as I know, R&B is very compartmentalized. So anything related to KMPG will not affect the way he is with II and vice versa - meaning he will not be lenient just becos II is there...If I am not wrong, II will be the one going to fight with him separately based on the result of tis meeting...

Finally the last scene was hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Ranjan is having free entertainment on the expense of II and R&B...ans asusual II embarassed and Ranjan smartly not questioning it... sooo  cute cute cute πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ