ArShi FF: Tending The Scorched #3 : Thread 4 added on Pg 1 (28.10.15)

_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Shifted To Blog
Edited by Chaverah_TFC - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Hello there buddies!!!
Thread 3 for Tending The Scorched?!

Love ya guys a looot!!! Thankyou sooo much!!!

teezy-lovely: Hun, its been ages since I last heard from you. Hoping aalz good? Missed ya, bud.

tuli-jayee: Love makes us do anything, true. But here, its not just for Arnav, but also a part of the real Khushi who's brought out her sanki-ness. Its for Arul as well. Sweety, if I'd answer all your questions, TTS will end without Arnie getting his love story completed. So, one at a time. Hugs!

sk2405: Exactly! Arul really is the bundle of joy. Every deduction was bang on, hun. And no matter how many times I'd say this, it remains a fact that you truly are a writer's delight. Luv ya!

Peda: This is by far one f the best comments regarding Khushi's love. Yes, as you said, she treads on the fine line of obsession and love. And yes, its he who had the only and always impact n her making her mould herself into him, as if it was for him. But that's how the Khushi in TTS is. Anything and everything about her is Arnav. Oh, and hun, welcome aboard!

khareshelly, hararnav, asha_mehta, raniluvsasr, mahursweety, Diya_21, deesha1989, MDTharun: Loved d summarization guys. Thankyou. Hugs!

pakpearl: Beautiful, as always! Aww thankyou hun. Its an honor to b placed among such astounding writers. I know I'm still taking steps, but thankyou so much for recognizing and encouraging. Love!

simmi-arshi: Sim baby!!! Oh hun, I'm glad you like it. Ye lo! You admit you pester and then demand again, specially with that damned pout. How can I ever refuse you if you ask so...so..adorably! Chalo. Saturday/Sunday, a lambi LNB. Khush? Love!

Dhrenu, sakhi01: will b waiting hun!

AmritalIPKKND: Hun, I seriously loved your excitement. I'm glad you like Rahul. Credit goes to my Beeny aka beenish248. Hugs!

suji5: the answer my friend, is in the earlier chapters of TTS. And an easy way f letting you know is : Yes, they do.

AnjuRish, AnupamaJY, ShiningHearts, gowtu: Hoot hoot! I love em too sweeties! *wink*

kavyanjali08: Baby, you never cease to pull out a smile from me. Love your energy darling! Loved your summarization as well. Thankyou. Love!

newmoon18: Oh hun, its me who should thank you. Welcome aboard, please make yourself home. And thankyou so much for that lifting up spirits comment. Hope I'd live upto that till the end. Hugs!

lalarukh: Pleasure's all mine, lala. Pleasure's all mine. I can NOT tell you how every singe word you'v written meant. Seriously, hun, you'v given the perfect insight and review of all the 17 chapters so far. How can I ever thankyou enough. There's sk2405 who makes me feel like standing infront of jury with her comments and now there's you. Thankyou, hun, I mean it. Wow! All 17 in a go? Its..overwhelming. I pray I can make you feel this entertained further too, thankyou for the appreciation and encouragement. Oh, and lala dear, welcome aboard and please make yourself home. I'm excited for this journey with you.

hatathbrishti:

Originally posted by: hatathbristi

Awesome dear..finished all the 17 updates in a day...

"She 
May be the face I can't forget 
The trace of pleasure or regret 
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay 
She 
May be the song that summer sings 
May be the chill that autumn brings 
May be a hundred different things 
Within the measure of a day

She 
May be the beauty or the beast 
May be the famine or the feast 
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell 
She may be the mirror of my dreams 
The smile reflected in a stream 
She may not be what she may seem 
Inside her shell 

She 
Who always seems so happy in a crowd 
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 
No one's allowed to see them when they cry 
She 
May be the love that cannot hope to last 
May come to me from shadows of the past 
That I'll remember till the day I die 

She 
May be the reason I survive 
The why and wherefore I'm alive 
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years 
Me 
I'll take her laughter and her tears 
And make them all my souvenirs 
For where she goes I've got to be 
The meaning of my life is 

She
She, oh she"

I doNOT have enough words to what those lines mean. They are so beautiful. So apt and, God! Thankyou so much hun. God, I love ya!

17 in a go? Lady, you seriously are making me grin non-stop. Welcome aboard, hun. I'm loving to looking forward to journey with you. Please make yourself home.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRxVkt9Eg9o[/YOUTUBE]

Thankyou once again, hun.

P.S:    

'Buddy' me for PMs, iff you are gonna comment/like my update, coz I'l be editing the PM list every 3 months.

P.P.S:

If you are res-ing your spot and un-res-ing it later, please do comment/scrape regarding the same with either the link or the page number, coz once I'd hit like, I wont go back to those pages, unless I have a comment waiting for me. Every single word from you mean a lot to me, so please dont take away my privilege of knowing what you think f the update.

I respect all my readers. Kudos to all who comment. Hugs to all you guys out there who make some real comments, motivating and guiding me to make this journey better.

Love&Hugs.

Now, for the update, 

Edited by Chaverah_TFC - 9 years ago
_Chaverah_ thumbnail

Shifted To Blog

Edited by Chaverah_TFC - 8 years ago
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unres

Yaaa Arul won the match ..

our Rockstar scored 3 goals too   

And Arul meets his Pappa tooo..

Payal is a smart lady..😎 she left arshi alone nd i m sure enjoyed some alone with with Aman as well

Aakash & Riya convo was bang on...i mean were was this Aakash hiding since long.. fianlly he is speaking up...

I love NanijiπŸ€—

Arnav & Khushi's secret corner convo was 

Finally something tht i have been waiting for Riya & Khushi meeting..😈
Riya has no idea whom she is taking Panga with..😑

for now just 1 thing/reply to RIYA..nd thts 

Edited by B.S.I_Love_You - 9 years ago
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what an update dear...i like d way khushi show riya her place..
Edited by momai14 - 9 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome fantabulous update. Loved it. Hope there is no MU between ARHI...Edited by fffan123 - 9 years ago
Keenara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a lovely update...happy for Arnav and Khushi...their kisses are best...I loved the way Khushi has dealt with riya. Arnav has heard everything...hope he understand Khushi.
can't wait for next update
Edited by Keenara - 9 years ago
Dhrenu thumbnail
Unres

Oh my god candy... Love you for giving such a heart warming story..!! 😳 i have completed all 18 parts yesterday night till 3.30 am..! And u know what after reading TTS, m just thinking about that only..!! I know m a bit crazy, lol...

I cant tell you how happy am i feeling right now to be a part of your story's journey.. Feeling so contented after reading all the emotions that you protrayed so well...!! I was feeling am into it... Everything is happening in front of my eyes...!!!

Coming to the story..love the way u start the story with arnav's POV' the amount of faith shashi have in arnav, khushi 's responsibility handover, her pain of father's loss..!! The connection or we can say the bonding btw khushi n arnav is worth to read..! 😊 i felt almost every emotion while reading your story... Whether its arnav'pain or anjali's repentance..!
Riya singh raizada, m already hating her.. 😑 But u hv potrayed her character well too.!!

On the whole, loving ur story n ur writing skills to the core.. 😳 thanks for the pm ..!
Take care..!!Edited by Dhrenu - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Brilliant Update..Simply Awesome...πŸ‘
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
khushi on war...dont just let riya leave like that after almost destroying so many lifes😑