Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sona_28

Don't you guys feel that what ever we discuss on this forum is shown in the show but in their way

We asked for independent suhani they are going to have a competition πŸ€’
 We asked for sharad's wedding they are giving us snake raj wedding...😲 Now we have to see all the wedding preparations 
We asked for a jealousy track and suhani telling saumya that separation doesn't mean that she is desperate to get into a relationship with any guy...those dialogues were for us from the writer through suhaniπŸ˜•...

I really think SNS CVs are better than these. Recently saw a promo of SNS where Gopi slaps Ahem! At least she got courage to do that! Suhani can't even do that! πŸ€’
They turned my favourite character into a doormat! Hate you CVs.🀬
sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

I really think SNS CVs are better than these. Recently saw a promo of SNS where Gopi slaps Ahem! At least she got courage to do that! Suhani can't even do that! πŸ€’

They turned my favourite character into a doormat! Hate you CVs.🀬

I don't watch SNS but I liked GOPI for the first time after the leap. I didn't see the promo ..she slapped Ahem ..dream come true .
Iam a new bie so I can post only 10 a day .dont mind if i do not reply 
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

I don't watch SNS but I liked GOPI for the first time after the leap. I didn't see the promo ..she slapped Ahem ..dream come true .
Iam a new bie so I can post only 10 a day .dont mind if i do not reply 

I don't watch SNS! I just saw the promo!πŸ˜†
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show should have been soumya si ek ladki...sick of this .I think that's what they want .i stopped watching the show because of soumya.Last week was ok but I cannot bear anymore.
The more you say no ,the more they give her .
I even started hating the actress... To me she is the only one who didn't improve her acting skills in these 9 months. I never said anything bad about any actor before this but ...😑

this is not right.
i believe acting skills are highly subjective. you may not like ones acting skills, but it does not mean others will not. so please spare neha.
i suggest you watch this 2 min video and see how talented she is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3EzwtK3LZg
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
Sonarikafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thamanna85

Soumya is the very definition of hypocrisy. Can't believe she actually had the nerve to say that. Not even married and she's showing so much attitude.

actually suhani is the one who assured her that she is helping soumya, she said '' i will help you to get married to yuvraj.'' and won her trust.
thats why soumya said that.
and i dont know why people say that soumya has reached a new low. yeah she is evil. everyone knows it. and she will do anything to get what she wants. its old news. i dont know why people get suprised by her new acts and say oh soumya did this, she is evil, to me, she has been evil months ago.
arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously... today's episode was just πŸ€’
SODARAG are the absolute worst... and Botox b****  told Sowmya that she is still in the house because she hates Suhani... its Hatred for Suhani rather than love for Sowmya... and that idiot was grinning like a delusional fool...

And Yuvraj... the king of denial... Suhani tried to tell him that after the mission is done, she isn't gonna be a part of the house anymore... and he just snapped at her , told her to concentrate on the mission instead and that things will not progress upto marriage... he is like an ostrich... bury your head in the sand of ignorance and the rest doesn't exist...πŸ˜•

And Suhani... She is long gone... I don't know who this person is... Fine u are still in love with him, but are u seriously that desperate...

And Birla boys... well they are busy playing plan plan, having the time of their lives... πŸ˜‘

SSEL - RIP
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
@Sona - Look dear. I have never commented on Neha's acting skill. I am fine with it. But Soumya's character is beyond redemption now! You say that she said because Suhani assured to help her. But Soumya came to Birla House because of Suhani and she did something utterly shameless (sorry if you feel bad about the language I use). This girl actually tried to (if I say in true sense) 'steal' her best friend's husband. CVs have butchered her chatacter way too much. As of what she said today, that is wrong because even though Suhani assured to help her, Soumya still said had no right to say that because she is no great in herself to point others in this case.
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When I was watching the scene where pati-chor was all judgy towards Suhani, I wanted to astro-project and slap her so hard! Bad that I couldnt πŸ˜‘
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kukkakaali

When I was watching the scene where pati-chor was all judgy towards Suhani, I wanted to astro-project and slap her so hard! Bad that I couldnt πŸ˜‘

Agreed I hate that girl. She can say that to suhani without think about what she did!😑