Soumya is the most disgusting woman!

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
"Tu Meri Khushiyon ki nazar kaise laga sakti hai Suhani!"

Soumya is the biggest crap of SSEL. Really! Disgusting! Did she ever think before say what she said. She was the one who tried to lure her best friend's husband into a relationship. How can she say that! 

I hated Soumya, but now I hate her like hell! This woman is the most ... the most disgusting woman I have ever in a daily soap. She is the biggest scoundrel in Suhani's life. From getting her married to Yuvraj without telling her the truth to trying to create problems and eventually destroying all the happiness she has. 

I can forgive Dadi for once but Soumya... NEVER! NEVER!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well didn't watched the episode. I can't tolerate more now..
But after reading your post I came to the conclusion that
even dog's tail straight Ho sakti hai (phrase of hindi ) but snakey could never change...
πŸ˜†
sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

"Tu Meri Khushiyon ki nazar kaise laga sakti hai Suhani!"

Soumya is the biggest crap of SSEL. Really! Disgusting! Did she ever think before say what she said. She was the one who tried to lure her best friend's husband into a relationship. How can she say that! 

I hated Soumya, but now I hate her like hell! This woman is the most ... the most disgusting woman I have ever in a daily soap. She is the biggest scoundrel in Suhani's life. From getting her married to Yuvraj without telling her the truth to trying to create problems and eventually destroying all the happiness she has. 

I can forgive Dadi for once but Soumya... NEVER! NEVER!

This show should have been soumya si ek ladki...sick of this .I think that's what they want .i stopped watching the show because of soumya.Last week was ok but I cannot bear anymore.
The more you say no ,the more they give her .
I even started hating the actress... To me she is the only one who didn't improve her acting skills in these 9 months. I never said anything bad about any actor before this but ...😑
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

Originally posted by: wayback

Well didn't watched the episode. I can't tolerate more now..
But after reading your post I came to the conclusion that
even dog's tail straight Ho sakti hai (phrase of hindi ) but snakey could never change...
πŸ˜†

I watched an episode after a long time and it was the same Sankey crap!😑
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG she said that to Suhani, I can't believe why didn't she slap the butch urgh can't take her anymore
sona_28 thumbnail
Don't you guys feel that what ever we discuss on this forum is shown in the show but in their way
We asked for independent suhani they are going to have a competition πŸ€’
 We asked for sharad's wedding they are giving us snake raj wedding...😲 Now we have to see all the wedding preparations 
We asked for a jealousy track and suhani telling saumya that separation doesn't mean that she is desperate to get into a relationship with any guy...those dialogues were for us from the writer through suhaniπŸ˜•...

Edited by sona_28 - 9 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_28

This show should have been soumya si ek ladki...sick of this .I think that's what they want .i stopped watching the show because of soumya.Last week was ok but I cannot bear anymore.
The more you say no ,the more they give her .
I even started hating the actress... To me she is the only one who didn't improve her acting skills in these 9 months. I never said anything bad about any actor before this but ...😑

I had stopped watching. I watched an episode today and it turned out to be a complete crap! This show is getting crappier with each and every day passing by.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

OMG she said that to Suhani, I can't believe why didn't she slap the butch urgh can't take her anymore

Suhani and slap! Truely a modern doormat! 
sona_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Yup... she said it . It was in the spoiler too  she is shameless..she will say what ever she wants and nobody says anything to her just listen . 
i just hate the fact that suhani waited until someone told her to get out of the house may be we will see rags throwing suhani's luggage out soon. I wish they would have showed yuvraj already in love with suhani and they made this plan together because they want to be together and want Dadi to accept Suhani heartfully.😭
No more wishes because they are granting our wishes in wrong way.
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soumya is the very definition of hypocrisy. Can't believe she actually had the nerve to say that. Not even married and she's showing so much attitude.