Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulasi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kannadathi is the best show currently. For a change it didn't start with an arrogant businessman and girl next door who initially hate each other and fall in love eventually. Especially the whole quarantine track was like a whiff of fresh air. Also what made it interesting was how the leads although being poles apart in their approach to life get along well instead of being hell bent on proving the other wrong.

The parallel tracks of varudhini and Sanya searching for sauparnika too are interesting. But yes varu is going to turn evil once she realises Harsha and Bhuvi love each other and sanya is going to use this to her advantage.

Apart from this Gattimela too is not bad until now as the actual saas-bahu drama hasn't started. Its been pretty light hearted until now. But once vedanth-amulya love comes into the open it will become a saas-bahu story which i fear is when it will be safe to stop watching it.

Edited by tulasi99 - 3 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes  Tulasi only Kannadathi is a good serial at present đź‘Ťin colors

anasuya43 thumbnail

First time I am hearing this song Nice sing   Nichussđź‘Ť

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

First time I am hearing this song Nice sing   Nichussđź‘Ť

the show is also interesting ... remake and fresh story

concept only same

Nichuss thumbnail

gattimela....

as per new promo

vikrant to meet with an accident :(

vedanth nt son of sridhar and suhasini...............

dhruv secret also will b out soon it seems

Nichuss thumbnail

waiting for dhruv-vedanth reunion âť¤ď¸Ź

tulasi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

gattimela....

as per new promo

vikrant to meet with an accident :(

vedanth nt son of sridhar and suhasini...............

dhruv secret also will b out soon it seems

As per the original (Varudhini Parinayam) Vedanth and Dhruv are not Suhasini's children. I think they are either Shridhar's first wife's children or his brother's children wherein vedanth's parents had died and they were brought up by Shridhar and Suhasini. I think its the latter if I remember correctly as Vikrant is elder than Dhruva so Shridhar cannot be Vedanth and Dhruva's father.

Dhruva also doesn't know secret this but he knows suhasini is not as good as she projects herself to Vedanth but vedanth doesn't believe this and kicks his brother out.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulasi99

As per the original (Varudhini Parinayam) Vedanth and Dhruv are not Suhasini's children. I think they are either Shridhar's first wife's children or his brother's children wherein vedanth's parents had died and they were brought up by Shridhar and Suhasini. I think its the latter if I remember correctly as Vikrant is elder than Dhruva so Shridhar cannot be Vedanth and Dhruva's father.

Dhruva also doesn't know secret this but he knows suhasini is not as good as she projects herself to Vedanth but vedanth doesn't believe this and kicks his brother out.

Ohh ok....so suhasini s aunty only..... in tamil n malayalam she s like step mom...

Dhruva character too nt thr..... 

anasuya43 thumbnail

Kannada serial attempts to break gender stereotypes with heroine performing last rites of late father

One of the most popular Kannada shows currently on air, Kannadathi recent episode had a strong social message, as far as breaking gender stereotypes go. On the show, Ranjani Raghavan’s character Bhuvaneshwari loses her father unexpectedly. As the family struggles to come to terms with their loss, the fact that she has no male siblings to conduct the last rites, becomes a hot topic of discussion. But she decides to bypass traditions and goes on to light her father’s pyre, despite stiff societal opposition.

Ranjani says, “I can relate to this episode as something similar transpired in my family. A year ago, my grandmother passed away and since they had no male offspring, my mother and her three sisters performed the final rites of my grandmother. It’s a momentous occasion that the team of the show has decided to take a brave step and touch upon such a sensitive matter.”

Incidentally, a decade ago, a lady from Srirangapatna performed the last rites of her deceased father, even tonsuring her head as part of the rituals.

courtesy by TOI

Nichuss thumbnail

need wu on Gattimela friday epsd............

wat did Bmailer revealed to Vicky