Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! Maan n his anger! Bt Geet is indeed his Devil! she is adamant! Maan n DM speak! Geet wil b der! Maan assures DM! update soon! well written
singh24 thumbnail

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome superb and cute update
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Maan n his gussa >_<
Geet is so patient girl!!! :O
Salute to her ;)

At least maan cares for dadima n adi :|
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! amazing update dear...loved it
singh24 thumbnail

Friends 

singh24 thumbnail

My dear friends 
 for ur comments nd visit  ðŸ¤—

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

Hello ðŸ¤—Updating 

My dear friends 

LM1991,  TinaSwiss,  zornitsa,  spoorthi28,  sidlik,  suni_104,  custodian75,  fict,  swpna,  GeetMeet
 tamanna1391,  tabby999,  CrazyEyes     

singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

( For Banner credit goes to my dear  Priya )

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 22

Part - 23

Maan in half lying state was looking at d door from where Geet went out passing him a faint smile ,, he was confused why this girl , who was herself a Dr was wasting her time here for a person like me ? What DM to trust her this much that she called her in KC to look after  him in her absence though she knew that I hate all this ,, why this girl always succeed in breaking his rules where his family didn't ? ... Kya chahati hei ye ?

Maan who taste d bitterness of trusting ppl forget d words faith nd love ,, he was in this state coz of his blind faith nd love ,, he had learnt well from his mistake which taught him a lesson nd had changed his life , even his family was paying for his mistake unknown from d whole truth ,, now if anyone tried to show any trust nd affection to him it irked him ,, there was only his parents nd DM to trust but sometime in his helplessness he thought that their affection too burdened him ,, they wr also suffering coz of him ,, he took affection nd care as sympathy nd wanted to keep them away too from him but it was DM who never left him alone ,, this was d 1st time she went Delhi nd he was amazed that she left Geet at her place ... What was spl in this girl ?

Maan shook his head angrily thinking about Geet ..grrr why this girl occupying his mind ,, after coming DM I clearly told her not to allow her in KC nd why she kept her in KC without informing him ,, he closed his eyes to banish her thoughts , but seems she was not ready to give him any peace of mind .

Geet entered in d room again with her bag nd settled on Adi's settee ,, a servent followed her ,, Geet instructed him to settle s bed table infrong of him  nd she herself went in bathroom , came back with his toothbrush , water bucket nd small tub ,, a towel was on her shoulder , she put d toothpaste on brush , kept tun on bed table ,, raised his bed more ,, d servant held him from shoulders nd she gestured hin to open his mouth for brushing his teeth ,, he was shocked nd feeling miserable that Geet was doing all this ,, he cursed his condition .

Maan: no need , why r u doing this ? Did DM told  u to do all this ?

Geet looked at him questioningly nd replies: why ? is there any need to say ,, there r many things to do which we knew well , these r common things to do ,, come , finish ur daily routine 1st then argued with me , u have full day.

Maan glared at her but Geet again gesture him to open his mouth ,, he huffed nd open his mouth knowing she wdn't leave ,, Geet brushed him ,, made him rinse his mouth then clean his mouth nd then face very softly ,, d way she was doing showing her care ,, there was a faint smile on her face nd warmth in her eyes ,, he like that touch ns warmth ,, that was not sympathy or a duty  to finish a work but a genuine care by heart .

He was avoiding to look at her but unknowingly his eyes caught her glympus ,, she was not talking too much  nd instructing servant in a low voice ,, d servant cleaned  his room , emptied d urine bag  after cleaning that , Geet  closed d curtains , checked everything nd went out ,, d servant changed his diaper  after closing d door ,,  cleaned him properly , change his bedding , covered him with a  fresh  sheet nd then called Geet ,  ,, Geet brought few flowers from garden nd placed them in vash on d side table ,, she then herself sponge his upper body while servant held Maan ,, Maan pressed his eyes tightly feeling embarrassed when Geet was cleaning his back nd chest like he was feeling her touch but how cd he feel that when he didn't have any sense in his body ? he was confused that was these his imagination or he was feeling her touch ,, he didn't feel this when d servant was touching him ,, he groaned inwardly nd cursed him for thinking about Geet this much ,, she was polluting his mind .

Maan annoyed: enough  now .

He looked at servant nd told him to wear his shirt  avoiding Geet.

Geet: he cn't do alone , u know mr Khurana ,, just 2 min nd u r ready .

Geet made him wore his shirt nd closed his button ,, combed back his thick hair threading her fingers in them ,, her soft fingeres wr doing magic ,, he was feeling her touch nd her fragrance was overpowering his senses ,, he was cofussed that he felt a sensation in his body or it was his waired thought ? he thought that this girl was spoiling his mental balance too , but he was helpless that he cdn't Push her away ,, Geet lower down d bed nd whispered to servant to clean d room again with senetized water ,, he did nd Geet arranged all d things neatly ,, opened d curtain nd room started looking lively ,, servant went out to collecting stuff  ,, Geet gave a final look to check  that everyting is fine ,, she find some thread type particle of towel in his stuble nd brought her hand to remove that but Maan turned his head ,, Geet held his face with one hand nd turned that to her side , this act  irritated him nd he shouted again .

Maan: stop this , why r u doing all this ? why do u want to touch me again nd again ? Stop this touching nd stay away from me .

Geet was staring at him with open mouth  thinking what was he thinking about her ,, did he think that I m doing this to touch him physicaly ,, how mean ? What he think himself ? she felt insulted nd shout back but in a low tone .

Geet: what do u think of urself  mr sleeping prince ? u think I m doing this to get any physical plas ... ,,, God !! how dirty ur mind is ? ( she groaned in anger )

She removed t trd from his face nd showed him nd threw away ,, she spoke sadly.

Geet: Mr Khurana , i m very disappointed after listening ur  words ,, u nd ur thoughts r also cheap like ur dear best friend nd GF ,, ( her words stunned Maan nd he looked at her narrowing his eyes with a frown)

Yes , u heard right ,, u r also like them ,, mean ,,u have a very low thinking ,, u saw these things nd  think that others r also like u ,, what do u have mr sleeping prince which cn attract me ,,nothing ,, what do u think that all d females live only for this 6 inch body part.. No.. it's not like that ,there r many more imp things rather than this ,, for me d 15 cm brain was more imp ,, I m surprise d person like u whose work I read nd for whom I heard  has a dirty mind like his friends ,, huuhh  ,, basically tum sab ek jaise hi ho .. mean .

I m a Dr mr Khurana nd I saw many bodies , u r not special ,, it's  like a part of my profession ,, u cn think whatever u want  bcoz u cn only think ,( then Geet thought something nd bent lil at him with a wicked smile ,, his words hurt her nd she wanted to give him same treatment )

Geet: mr khurana kya mere chune se aapko kuch hota hei ?  kisi ki yaad ati hei kya ? waise wo bhi tumhare hi jaisi hei .. Ghatiya .

Today u lost all ur respect in my eyes ,, u deserve those type of ppl around u ,, who only like to play ,,( she tracked her fingered from his forehead to his jawline then chin nd then touched lowerline of his lip , smirking at his plight who was groaning in anger pressing his eyes tightly )

Maan: stay away ,, remove ur hand .

Geet: ku tumhe pasand nahi , tumhara dost to yahi sab chahata hai aur shayad kerta bhi ho ,, tumhe pasand nahi to hata ku  nahi dete mera hath ? come on .

Maan: u r crossing ur limits ms DM aur Adi  nahi hei eska advantage le rahi ho , tum sab aurten ek jaisi hoti ho matlabi  ,, tumhe agar phy...pl... nahi chahiye to ye sab kya hei ?

Geet: if u don't like then push me back , I won't show u my face , nd it was u who think everything phy... ,, I liked ur brain but I was wrong nd found  that dirty ,, any way ... acha hua pata chal gaya , bekar  mei soch rahi thi apni help ke liye  aapse request kerne ki ,, yahan bhi wahi haal hei jo wahan hei .

Better to play like u think ... she winked at him with smile nd went out leaving an angered nd sulking Maan in bed ,, he was fuming listening about his so called friends ,, she was thinking him as low as them ,, she accused him that he was a dirty mind person ,, I m  mean like them ,, how cn she compare me with them when she didn't know  anything about me nd them  ... Wait ... wait .. Maan ,, she knows ,, she knows ,, but how ?

Precap --- secret out  ...  blackmailing OR manipulating ... 

Part - 24

sorry for mistakes ...

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow me waiting yar..😊