Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

Hey guys, did you all watch the Finale episode for the MC Little Champs? I really like the finale for that.
I did have some dancing and singign but they also had the finalists completing the tasks. I really liked that finale and I hoped that they used he same concpet for now.

They could have made the contestans cook food for 15 judges in like an hour or two by themselves or in a team with assistants.
The finalists after their dishes would have been made could have entered the sate with a dance at the end. And, they can have some singers and dancers on the stage, so that we do not have to watch the judges eating for a long time. It would have been a nice finale extending for 2 hours. (which means slightly more than hour of actual content in which we see the contestnats cooking with their teams for 30 minutes, music and all that crap for 15, and finally the judging and coments for the 15-20 minutes) 

Oh well, what a waste fo my time! I am just not going to watch the finale. It seems more of an award show rather than the finale of a cooking competition.

P.S. I would be an even greater idea if SP could have treated the caste of all its shows by inviting them to taste the dishes of the MC ontestans in the finale. They coudl have asked the finalists to be thee cheff of thier restaurant for example and lead thier team to make a menu. Then, they coudl have given the actors some fake money to pick the restaurant fo thier choice and order the dishes they desire. Whoever has the most moeny at the end wins.
It would be nice to have like fake kitchens on the back from where the food would be served (where the finalists and thier teams prepare the food) wiht some live entertainment by singers and dancers in the front where the actors are eating.

good idea ...

but we cant say anything now , may be cooking too will be there as the SP's precap are always mysterious

i like  your idea of blind tasting , it should be there in every round so that their wont be any partiality , as we have seen in this season , there are so much of partiality through out the show , to avoid it , they should have blind tasting in every week may be by judges themselves or any special guests invited
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL I just could not stop laughing seeing the precap. Seriously what crap . The three finalists dancing and the judges singing. Why not bring all the eliminated contestants also and make them all dance. Is this the finale of a dance show or cooking competition. There is everything except cooking inthe finale. Sanjeev kapur also said that today was the last day of them cooking so looks like cooking is not there for finale. Just dancing and singing. Worst season of MC.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not going to watch tomorrow's episode as I will be just cringing watching all these people dance and sing.. Makes me wonder whether they have come to hone and display their cooking skills or audition for a soap series.. 

I remember Akshay Kumar declining a contestant during auditions in an earlier season asking whether he had come to show his cookery skills or his acting skills. 
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I am not going to watch tomorrow's episode as I will be just cringing watching all these people dances and sing.. Makes me wonder whether they have come to hone and display their cooking skills or audition for a soap series.. 

I remember Akshay Kumar declining a contestant during auditions in an earlier season asking whether he had come to show his cookery skills or his acting skills. 

Really did Akshay did that ? Cool then he should have come as guest judge for this week.i am still confused which was the semi-finale task and how many were ther for semi-final.

I was hoping at least there will be some cooking task between the finalists and this is the first reality show where there will be no competition between the finalist, what a crap
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Really did Akshay did that ? Cool then he should have come as guest judge for this week.i am still confused which was the semi-finale task and how many were ther for semi-final.

I was hoping at least there will be some cooking task between the finalists and this is the first reality show where there will be no competition between the finalist, what a crap

MC season 1 was the classic one , and akshay did the good job as an host cum 👏, after that all the sob stories and all had been started to gain sympathy and all
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pray that she is not the winner tomo
Bhakti se Mukti do,hey bhagwan
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

😆 haan na yaar if they dont temper the votes and play fair then nikita will be winner , nayi toh bhakti ke chances jyadahai if channel starts playing dirty 😡
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

My assumption  based on the way they r standing, Bhakti -1st, Nikita -2nd and Neha's -3rd
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
cooks r dancing
judges r singing

this is masterchef or indian idol/DID?

In my opinion,MC2 finale was the best,2 graceful ladies ,and their dish was really tasted by audience,not voting based on popularity
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yes, he did that.. The guy started showing his dancing and acting skills and his dish was not good.. At hat time Akshay just got fed up and told him off that he is not on the right show😆

This whole season was a mess with no semi-final per se and a finale week that had nothing different other than 1 person would leave with each task.. After all after carrying 6 people into the last week, something had to be done.. 

And on top of everything, the finale is actually a  dance and entertainment show.. So are viewers supposed to vote based on their stage performance?