khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys ...

so did you guys watch the precap for tommarrow ?

😆 forget bhakti's tank top and all ... now tell me what you guys tell after seeing her in that black attire 😛 ...

gosh! pata nayi apne appko kahan ki heroine samajhti hai 😡 ... she was looking really cheap , i can say ... may be shayad color dusra hota toh chal jata but black didnt suit her and neha too , nikita was looking preety 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U  noticed that
To me whole thingy is so ridiculous
Like really is this ny danxing show or singing comp.
Finale shud have been all about cooking
N they r making it chefs doing dancing
Wow
SP has gone mad
CVs lost it totally
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bhakti is showing her shakti in dancing! lol
All this is unnecessary..they can organise some cooking challenge..just dancing to get trp is a cheap idea..
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

U  noticed that

To me whole thingy is so ridiculous
Like really is this ny danxing show or singing comp.
Finale shud have been all about cooking
N they r making it chefs doing dancing
Wow
SP has gone mad
CVs lost it totally

yeah totally disgusted with the concept...

they should be given task to make dishes not to show their dancing or singing talent 🤢

gosh ! after seeing precap, i think its better not to see the grand finale , better utilise the time in some other things then watching them and boiling our blood 😕
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

Bhakti is showing her shakti in dancing! lol
All this is unnecessary..they can organise some cooking challenge..just dancing to get trp is a cheap idea..

arrey kissi aur ko bula lete dancing ke liye , i think Star plus is in financial crises , that is why unhone free ke dancers ko bula liya ,paise bhi nayi dene padenge aur kaam bhi ho jayega aur trp bi mil jayegi , 😆
kbhavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

arrey kissi aur ko bula lete dancing ke liye , i think Star plus is in financial crises , that is why unhone free ke dancers ko bula liya ,paise bhi nayi dene padenge aur kaam bhi ho jayega aur trp bi mil jayegi , 😆

yeah u r right.. they didnt show madhavan and kanagana.. their only focus is on Bhakti.. nikita they showed only in long shot.. too bad..
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbhavani

yeah u r right.. they didnt show madhavan and kanagana.. their only focus is on Bhakti.. nikita they showed only in long shot.. too bad..

aur articles regarding Amir and Akshay to be judges for Grand finale ?? what about that ??

please yeh show dekhke toh un logo ne khud hi mana kar diya  hoga aane se 😆

aur woh kya judge karne aayenge ? inn teeno mein se kaun sabse acha dance kiya ? kyunki as per judges , no more cooking is to be done now , as today was their last cooking 😕

Gosh! itna bura tha yeh season 🤢
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm confused, is there another round?!

Shreya
khwaish_245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

I'm confused, is there another round?!

Shreya

not sure ... as today judges said aakhri baar aapko cooking karna hai iss kitchen mein aur something like that and seeing the precap , it doesnot look like there is any cooking going to happen 😕

i think no cooking tomarrow , as why will they cook because winner will be as per the votes , not by any judges
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, did you all watch the Finale episode for the MC Little Champs? I really like the finale for that.
I did have some dancing and singign but they also had the finalists completing the tasks. I really liked that finale and I hoped that they used he same concpet for now.

They could have made the contestans cook food for 15 judges in like an hour or two by themselves or in a team with assistants.
The finalists after their dishes would have been made could have entered the sate with a dance at the end. And, they can have some singers and dancers on the stage, so that we do not have to watch the judges eating for a long time. It would have been a nice finale extending for 2 hours. (which means slightly more than hour of actual content in which we see the contestnats cooking with their teams for 30 minutes, music and all that crap for 15, and finally the judging and coments for the 15-20 minutes) 

Oh well, what a waste fo my time! I am just not going to watch the finale. It seems more of an award show rather than the finale of a cooking competition.

P.S. I would be an even greater idea if SP could have treated the caste of all its shows by inviting them to taste the dishes of the MC ontestans in the finale. They coudl have asked the finalists to be thee cheff of thier restaurant for example and lead thier team to make a menu. Then, they coudl have given the actors some fake money to pick the restaurant fo thier choice and order the dishes they desire. Whoever has the most moeny at the end wins.
It would be nice to have like fake kitchens on the back from where the food would be served (where the finalists and thier teams prepare the food) wiht some live entertainment by singers and dancers in the front where the actors are eating.