Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

What do u mean by not in every case? No bleeding after penetration? a 9 years old girl? 

do you know the avg onset of puberty for girls is between 9-14?
why is it so hard to believe that each girl can have her own different experience?

atominis thumbnail
I thought being vigilant as well as teaching kids about touch was a part of regular parenting.

Only here I'm seeing these things being labelled as fabulous or exceptional parenting!

Like parents have no responsibility at all!
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

I agree

I dont wanna sound sadist but when celebs like Rnabir, Ranveer come in public claiming that they have lost their virginity at age of 12-13, trying to sound cool  - I tend to lose all the respect!🤢

LOL. Ranbir and Ranveer probably lost their butt virginity to the local paan wala. NO ONE has sex at 12-13 in Asia unless they are molested, this isn't America or Europe. These celebs are wannabes and just wanna pass off as modern and westernized. 
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

I thought being vigilant as well as teaching kids about touch was a part of regular parenting.

Only here I'm seeing these things being labelled as fabulous or exceptional parenting!

Like parents have no responsibility at all!

I was being facetious when I called it fabulous. My point was, not all parents are good parents. Even parents who are generally good parents may either not feel comfortable talking about these things or feel it isn't necessary because it wasn't necessary in their childhood. I was trying to say sex education is for the children whose parents don't teach them these things for whatever reason. Blaming the parents (even if appropriate) is no help for the children. Do right by the children first then worry about placing blame IMO is a better approach.
Mistyy thumbnail
oh come on, even if her choice of word was not appropriate..it's clear that what she described was rape. And she is brave to talk about this. Not  every parent is educated and comfortable enough to have sex talk with their kids, but they need to know it is every important especially in the society we live in. Most kids get sexually abused by a family member or someone who family trust. So it is very scary for them to come forward and complain against someone who in their mind is considered an authority. 
speaking about her experience is only going to raise awareness, which we def need. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

do you know the avg onset of puberty for girls is between 9-14?
why is it so hard to believe that each girl can have her own different experience?

Thats the question I m asking. What was that? A 13 years old did it or 30 years old? It does matter. 

Coz its a huge difference between children having curiousity sex experiments to and adult abusing a child. 

Take ur best best guess what kalki meant there. 

And sorry, puberty can come at 9 or 17 for girls.. if they r being penetrated for the first time.. there wil be pain and blood. Even if shez so active in sports and every activities, that can break the seal. 

Adult women may not have that bleedings.. coz her brain and heart sends signal to private part. Altho, pk, dont wanna go into my own exp. 

The point again is.. as u said.. every case is diff. So, what makes them different? 

When celebs say to media.. "dont ask personal questions, respect our privacy". Celebs should also be responsible for their statements.. 

How wud u think Kalki's parents wud feel. At least we knew PC's parents were always well off and we targetted her for her "not so well middle class upbringing". 

Its been kind of trend that u come out n talk abt personal issue to make the headlines... 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

oh come on, even if her choice of word was not appropriate..it's clear that what she described was rape. And she is brave to talk about this. Not  every parent is educated and comfortable enough to have sex talk with their kids, but they need to know it is every important especially in the society we live in. Most kids get sexually abused by a family member or someone who family trust. So it is very scary for them to come forward and complain against someone who in their mind is considered an authority. 

speaking about her experience is only going to raise awareness, which we def need. 

Sex talk and some uncle did something me which is hurting so much... is diff. 

Only some most pathetic parents wud not notice if a 9 years daughter is been rapped. Or even school teacher, or even a 9 years old frnd. 

Given, it all gone unnoticed, What r Kalki's parents' reactions now? Isnt she old enough now to talk to them and then to media? 
atominis thumbnail
Parents can talk indirectly. Atleast some basic talk about touch.

If not sex education per se.

Also, parents have to build enough trust so that child can share anything with them without any fear. If the child is having to hide things then it means trust is lacking.

They have to be aware of their child too and a good parent easily observes change in child's behaviour and addresses what might be bothering the child.

A parent being this disconnected and unaware, is appalling and disappointing to say the least.

You can't hide things from parents or tell lies and they won't know. It's nearly impossible because often one himself ends up blurting things in exasperation. Lying or hiding things from parents and them not knowing it is very difficult. A parent would have to be really uninvolved and disconnected for this to happen.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

LOL. Ranbir and Ranveer probably lost their butt virginity to the local paan wala. NO ONE has sex at 12-13 in Asia unless they are molested, this isn't America or Europe. These celebs are wannabes and just wanna pass off as modern and westernized. 

Just like sex, what is virginity? In ideal situation, an adult guy and girl who consent for the act and go for it for the first time. 

But its way more complex than that. May be they just masturbated and thot thats sex and losing virginity.. or they r just studs wanna be cool. 

See, how easy to blame the guys. But If I say something not even remotely as accusing her claims, I get accused. 

😆 Equality. 
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Sex talk and some uncle did something me which is hurting so much... is diff. 

Only some most pathetic parents wud not notice if a 9 years daughter is been rapped. Or even school teacher, or even a 9 years old frnd. 

Given, it all gone unnoticed, What r Kalki's parents' reactions now? Isnt she old enough now to talk to them and then to media? 

first of all, sex is not always penetration. I am sure you know there are many other sexual things adult can make child do without leaving any visible scars. So you cant always blame parents for not noticing it. And childhood molestation is one of the worse thing if not the worse thing a child can experience. It leaves them scars which dont just heal once they become adults. It leaves them feeling ashamed and/or inferior for lifetime, and it's not something everyone feel comfortable talking about especially to the close ones. It's a long road to recovery, and you cant judge her for taking her time.