(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 65

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Skeptic Septic
"I dont think thats true" he muttered, turning reluctantly to face her

"Santram asked me if I knew if my friends took it, iska kya matlab hai?" she asked agonized

"I bet they didnt take it I bet its somewhere around" he said calmly

"she suspected my friends stole it? or the girls from the parlor?" II sat on the step

"You need to get up II" he said

"To jao na yaar aap oopar I am not going" she said extremely uneasy "can I call her?" she looked up at him

"I am sure Santram will find it II, lets go" he persuaded

"They all came in between 3 and 4 PM, I know two girls really well, the the ones that came together,
u know cant even recall their names I dont know those girls, they both work there I know, at the Mohan Singh Market parlor, I dont go to their Munirka one" II racked her brains

"I thought Manya's room is locked!!!" she continued

"Can we please discuss this upstairs?"

"No we may not Ive been accused of stealing or someone that visited me on MY invitation" II was teary eyed

He sat down by her... "I am going to go down and ask him to look everywhere" he turned her face toward him "Its a fricking laptop II it costs 2 or 3 grand" he reassured

"thats like Rs.2 lakhs" II was stunned  ... "Its probably high end, Apple tha na?" she looked at him finally, her eyes were red

"I dont know, I rarely go down to the first floor" he admitted

"I DONT EITHER I never go, I dont even know how many rooms the house has" she cried softly

She wore a brick red saree, a printed silk of some sort her hair adorned with flowers,
she looked gorgeous, he thought, hair neatly braided, with a larger red bindi and nose ring.

He was as usual dressed in cargos and a navy BR tee... his clothes like himself was nothing to talk about... ever

"I am telling you, its no big deal I am going to call Santram right now and we can get this over with"

"No no... No dont do that, she will think we dont trust her, he will think we are suspecting her" she cried

He got up "YOU KNOW WHAT I AM NOT SURE WHAT I SHOULD DO THEN" he hissed

"I am going to go buy a new laptop and will you help me ship it to her?" II asked

"I will... NOT" he bit out every word

"So its OK for her to think I stole it?" she accused in a louder voice

"If you are going to be paranoid about it I am going up"

"You probably agree too then" she said

"Enough II" he said giving her one last blistering look

She sat on the steps and continued to play out the events of the afternoon and evening, she wondered if she should have checked the bags the girls brought, they were carrying LARGE tote bags
in which the yoga mat like massage beds were rolled in... they carried a bunch of supplies... and towels and such... she didnt even know when  they left, she saw one leave.. no... two leave... she didnt notice the third one leave

40 minutes on the steps and no answers, she went up... he was in the balcony reading a book, TWIRLING HIS HAIR
He didnt look up...

"Ummm.. suno" she said

He didnt look up, she lingered by the curtain... "Suno" she said

He looked up "Umm... can I go search downstairs?"

She was afraid to go through the rooms now, it made him more furious

He just looked piercingly.. " Should I be finger printing you?" he asked softly, she could see his jaw clench

"You could if you want to, since something else may go missing" she said unfazed... hot breath escaping her nostril, as her face puffed in agitation and despair

He went back to his book after burning two mid size holes on her face...

~~~~~

She went down and went through room by room by room, inch by inch, she didnt even remember which rooms were used for massage vs waxing/facials etc...

He came down when she wa sin the second room, "II"

"Come here" he said hands his pocket...

"Nahi... wahin se kaho" she said, leaning on a window wearily and staring out...
the rooms were HUGE and tons of stuff everywhere, chest of drawers, books collectibles, drawers, closets, annexes

"I called and left a message" he said

"WHAT DID U SAY?" she asked startled...

"she needs to call me back"

"I WANTED TO TALK. She will now think I MADE you call" II didnt know how to address such sticky topics,
she had never been married before, never been accused of stealing, never had a SIL that lived overseas.

"Its OK... you can talk when she returns my call" he was mighty irritated

"Ofcourse I can then she will believe me. Using the husband to get out of punishment" II lamented

"I dont think ANYBODY thinks ... ummm... I think you need to calm down (he couldnt even bring himself to SAY it)

II opened a chest of drawer and leaned groaning  "there is just SO MUCH stuff here" she began to cry

"You DONT have to search for it I TOLD YOU THAT A MILLION TIMES" he raised his voice
"Like the laptop will voluntarily walk into my hands when I summon it" she shot back

"If you quit being snarky, we can surely forget about it" he said mockingly

"The next time someone accuses you of burglary you should try meditation will surely inspire me" II said irritably
"Oh wait, THAT will never happen because Mr Raman Bhalla is one of the wealthiest in India"

"thats a cheap shot II" he said searingly

"I am sorry I will apologize... I bet one of my friends stole it" she said choking, walking over to the window

Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Nish
Looks like the trend has changed...

Everybody is liking only kids...

Wat happend to girls gushing going mushy and gushing over the silent hot smart charming guys ???

What happend to the crazy for a fairytale modern purely romantic story ???

Am I missing something here ???

Kyunki hum log aage ki soch rakthe hain and peeche kabhi bhi mudke dekhne walon mein se nahi hain Woh tho Gaya,re...
Wok nahi tho nahi sahi atleast his kids, nephews and nieces... All of you lay claim to anyone..Waise FYI, I am not in the race / not claiming anyone but madam writer's brains and hands that write the story...
It's like Arjuna asking for Krishna... Wink

EN
You sound like a married person happy with your R&B ..Big smileBig smile

But what has happened to Ashu ????

I knew it!! I never underestimate anyone's brain!!! Runs 200 miles ahead...Is liye brains and hands ke liye claim ...

Nish

Wat happend to girls gushing going mushy and gushing over the silent hot smart charming guys ???

Kyunki hum log aage ki soch rakthe hain and peeche kabhi bhi mudke dekhne walon mein se nahi hain Woh tho Gaya,re...
Wok nahi tho nahi sahi atleast his kids, nephews and nieces... All of you lay claim to anyone..Waise FYI, I am not in the race / not claiming anyone but madam writer's brains and hands that write the story...

EN
You sound like a married person happy with your R&B .. Big smile Big smile

But what has happened to Ashu ????
Nothing has happened
Now that all want the leads on thwir sides... I felt my butter mass is untouched 
Hence my puring loveee for her Big smile

I knew it!! I never underestimate anyone's brain!!! Runs 200 miles ahead...Is liye brains and hands ke liye claim ...

BTW Swa, where were u while all the juice was being sucked out of the Naariyal..?
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by Vidyaa

Originally posted by Ashu25

Vidya and ishru... LASSYA IS MINE... before and after Vandu's, II's babiws.. 
So stay off
Vidya I do recollect... Since ur love is temporary I cannot fully accept sharing
Ishru... I dont know what to say tumhare haalat pe ROFL

Nonsense... love is temporary it seems ... what makes you say that. .. anyway I need not justify myself ! Wink
nee caps la ezhudina doesnt mean she's  yours...LOL

Paavam you guys. Vandita ki bachchi hai tumhare liya Wink.. us par jhagad lo ... good luck with that Big smile
Podiii
U just said u are waiting for Vandu's kid
Hence Laasya is mine permaently
U dream on. 
M not giving up on my butter mass

I said you guys can have Vandita's kid ... 
I've always had Lasya ... Lasya pehle hi keri ho chuki hai and humesha meri hi rahegi... you wee super fine with it so now you have no haq to chhenofy... I won't let you ... you can't ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

R&B and II ke bachchon ko uda lena LOLWink
Edited by Vidyaa - 6 years ago
Not fair NishaOuch, we are still dangling...nowhere closer to resolution. The angst will be portrayed via "devouring of pages"Ouch Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

Nish

god!!tho aap bhi auction shuru ki.and now claimed nisha!!why i missed this chance??always my brain works slowly!!ab tho kuch balance nahi hai mere liye...

LOL
Ho kya gaya re tujhe ROFL
Options doon ?
MIHIR, TAN, SAM...NANDU, SHRAVU, ATHIM, PERIAPPA..
You have  a list!!!
Originally posted by Vidyaa

I said you guys can have Vandita's kid ... 
I've always had Lasya ... Lasya pehle hi keri ho chuki hai and humesha meri hi rahegi... you wee super fine with it so now you have no haq to chhenofy... I won't let you ... you can't ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

R&B and II ke bachchon ko uda lena LOLWink

LAASYA IS MINE.Period Sleepy
More drooling...More ownership.
bas!!!!Tongue