Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 67

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Appa was actually cool with R&B πŸ˜² (at least, cool for Appa.. I thought there would be more taunts) but it was good.. 
Regarding II trying to deal with the stolen laptop issue.. she is right in her point. Yes, the other Bhallas know her well and won't care about this but Manny is different.. Though it was impulsive of her to go out and buy a new one the same day, I won't blame her..

Manny won't change her thought about II but from II's point, she has done the next best thing to solve the issue. It's more of her personal satisfaction ..that she proved the fact that she is not after the money. 

Ofcourse, this shouldn't be the case in the long run but she is new to all this.. New relationships are very fragile, especially when you only talk to the person once in a month, that too as a formality. She only knows Manny through the few interactions she had and Manny has already accused her of being after their money.. She doesn't know why Manny thinks the way she does and she doesn't think about how Manny will react to it.. So can't really blame her..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

More often than not Swathi, when we take the justice system in our own hands for emotional-financial issues, the path we take or the solution we deploy is mostly emotional, and little financial

Even in friendships or with family when we attempt to "set right" a wrong of the financial kind we cant just compensate the financial part it comes with a bouquet of unwanted "emotional dues"😭

Nisha please send prenup copy to Manny.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

alas!!!you said paavam for ranjan...the reason i dont care btw!!!!

According to me r&b can do anything to ranjan...i wont feel for ranjan...but II has no right to do that because he didnt harm II in any way...poor guy has always been good to her...

Sure II can ignore him totally saying iam righteous and will have no contact with a man like ranjan...but it will be wrong to give this hot and cold reaction to him...that is worse...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

Nisha on fire where's anu BTW😊 Didn't see her for a long time

Aaw thanks I am here it's 12:48am est us time still up .
I was there some time back its been a long day and I need some Sosy tonic to go to bed now πŸ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

R&B will also realise eventually that such matters don't rest as easily for women... Just because he thought they were done with it ...doesn't mean that it was over for II. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Nisha please send prenup copy to Manny.

Putti.. It will be of no use πŸ˜†
She will still blame II! 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Aaw thanks I am here it's 12:48am est us time still up .
I was there some time back its been a long day and I need some Sosy tonic to go to bed now πŸ˜†

The last couple of days...it was only Sosy tonic before bedtime for meπŸ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Putti.. It will be of no use πŸ˜†
She will still blame II! 

Manny is having the last laugh hereπŸ˜†...dhamaka kar diya and poor II roasting... her purpose achieved
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Manny is having the last laugh hereπŸ˜†...dhamaka kar diya and poor II roasting... her purpose achieved

True SB...if she hadn't reacted this wouldn't have happened...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I so get II and the wrath of rakshasan ab II ka Kya yoga πŸ˜‰
Most of us feel we would have behaved like her it's not right but all of us would do something impulsive if  something is stolen from the house u take the blame and substitute the old one ..
The RaRa men are going to be so upset I so hope Ranjan is not angry with her would πŸ’” my heart.
One thing I don't get is why is manny making such a big deal she shirks responsibility but wants the huq that comes being ranjans daughter πŸ˜‘
Cha when not fighting they have the most adorable convo and then it's back to going after each other's bloodπŸ˜†