Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Okay lets take a step back and think about it...is sending this laptop to manny change manny's perception about II...a big no...she will still doubt that...and think that she got the new laptop with r&b 's or ranjan's money...she will say that not only II is careless but to hide her mistake she is using manny's family money itself...becos i dont think II is going to prove to her that she got it by her hard earned money...so no use in pulling this stunt...

But by doing this she definitely hurt r&b and ranjan...

So overall it is a big loss for II...

If she had thought through this she wouldnt react this way...

But no...our girl is just impulsive trying to prove something...well the reaction induced by manny's opinion about her...

thats the typical ii we knows!she just want to convey that i am not behind your money...she can handle ranjans and rnbs reaction to this but not mannys acquisition of theft or even doubt!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Next one soon...i am writing

Love u nish❀️
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

thats the typical ii we knows!she just want to convey that i am not behind your money...she can handle ranjans and rnbs reaction to this but not mannys acquisition of theft or even doubt!

Sure she will manage r&b and ranjan...but in the end she didn't prove anything...this is an unnecessary stunt and she now has to convince r&b and ranjan...thevaya ithu ?
ishruhi thumbnail

When ppl like manny doubt , specially relations like her...they are going to provoke u by various means...it would be stupid to take the bite then find it difficult to swallow..

A smart person would ignore them...

thats the best part here...when dealing with such a situation,she is going numb!!may be bcoz the class difference manny points out is deeprooted in ii's mind for a long time since...and only she knows manny has a problem with her...so her urge to prove manny is not a simple impulsive one!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Ok...now iam waiting for the guy's reaction...he wouldnt give the shipping address at any cost...if she asks ranjan or sam they will also have the same reaction...it is just going to blow all over...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay lets take a step back and think about it...is sending this laptop to manny change manny's perception about II...a big no...she will still doubt that...and think that she got the new laptop with r&b 's or ranjan's money...she will say that not only II is careless but to hide her mistake she is using manny's family money itself...becos i dont think II is going to prove to her that she got it by her hard earned money...so no use in pulling this stunt...

But by doing this she definitely hurt r&b and ranjan...

So overall it is a big loss for II...

If she had thought through this she wouldnt react this way...

But no...our girl is just impulsive trying to prove something...well the reaction induced by manny's opinion about her...

More often than not Swathi, when we take the justice system in our own hands for emotional-financial issues, the path we take or the solution we deploy is mostly emotional, and little financial

Even in friendships or with family when we attempt to "set right" a wrong of the financial kind we cant just compensate the financial part it comes with a bouquet of unwanted "emotional dues"😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Already ranjan is unhappy about the car issue and now this...he was a little bit happy abt II...and now he is going to feel that II also doesn't consider him as a family...and like his son she also maintains a dist with him...the guy is paavam...overall bad luck...πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
only thing i am clear about is i will do mostly the same if my marriage occurs in this same situation with a guy who is ultrarich and his sibling treats me like i am mesmerised with their money...my hubby will understand...even not today,but one day he will and i can live with that...and surely i will not break my relation with this sil of course...its her fault afterall!!!
ishruhi thumbnail

Already ranjan is unhappy about the car issue and now this...he was a little bit happy abt II...and now he is going to feel that II also doesn't consider him as a family...and like his son she also maintains a dist with him...the guy is paavam...overall bad luck...πŸ˜†

alas!!!you said paavam for ranjan...the reason i dont care btw!!!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

More often than not Swathi, when we take the justice system in our own hands for emotional-financial issues, the path we take or the solution we deploy is mostly emotional, and little financial

Even in friendships or with family when we attempt to "set right" a wrong of the financial kind we cant just compensate the financial part it comes with a bouquet of unwanted "emotional dues"😭

True nish...she is tooo new to all this...maybe two years down the lane she will learn to ignore manny and quit reacting like this which is only going to cause her more trouble and no gain...