Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Do you fund companies that help the common man - every update has at least one sentence, dialogue, situation and even more that stands out - In this one, I thought the above was absolutely hilarious. couldn't stop laughing. I can imagine appa with a serious expression questioning RB and RB rolling his eyes internally but answering politely Externally.. Soon the politeness will turn into irritation...bechaara... I am so enjoying his discomfort, I think II is also deriving secret pleasure out of it.  Ha ha ha.. 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very endearing. The Periappa II conversation. Periappa is like a pet to her, no? We sometimes confide more in our pets because we are not afraid of them, they will not judge us or say something nasty or whatever. I do that with my cats a lot! Sweet update.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

NERAYA PESA SOLLUNGO (Ask him to talk to me LOTSSS)
and enna paaka sollungo, enna maatram paaka sollungo (HE SHUD ONLY LOOK AT ME), ennodave irukka sollungo (he must always be with me)
naraya sanda poda sollungo (ask him to fight with me)

ivanoda jaali ya irukku enakku... Shravu oda sanda podra madiri irukku (its a lot of fun to be with him, its like being with Shravu)
Enna Appa madiri paathukaran (he takes care of me like Appa does)

"Epaavume ennoda irupana kekarela?" (will he be with me forever, will u ask?) she asked earnestly - 
SHE is sooo insecure!!!
My heart goes out to her Nisha!
Gosh she is sooo innocent...Its like she has got a window to vent all her insecurities...Its like she wants to ASK him all this but she cant and hence took this route...
LOVELY !!!
Appa ðŸ¤£

Rb will surely have a glimpse of the mischievous II today ðŸ˜³

Thanks so much Ashu

I put a lot of thought into this one, I know people must think its a lie since I post so many in a day, but I always wanted hers with Periappa and R&B to be poignant and touching.
She has a great sense of humor, but she is deeply insecure also. She is not a selfish, self absorbed 20 something
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Do you fund companies that help the common man - every update has at least one sentence, dialogue, situation and even more that stands out - In this one, I thought the above was absolutely hilarious. couldn't stop laughing. I can imagine appa with a serious expression questioning RB and RB rolling his eyes internally but answering politely Externally.. Soon the politeness will turn into irritation...bechaara... I am so enjoying his discomfort, I think II is also deriving secret pleasure out of it.  Ha ha ha.. 

I thought u will love "Selfie ke sau rupaye lete hain line" AAPKE LIYE EKDUM MUFT MUFT MUFT"
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EnVee

Very endearing. The Periappa II conversation. Periappa is like a pet to her, no? We sometimes confide more in our pets because we are not afraid of them, they will not judge us or say something nasty or whatever. I do that with my cats a lot! Sweet update.

IKR!!!
Pets, favourite Teddys is all what most of us confide in
They are our secret holders for life!!

I am sure Periappa knows everything about II...Almost every damn thing !!
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks so much Ashu

I put a lot of thought into this one, I know people must think its a lie since I post so many in a day, but I always wanted hers with Periappa and R&B to be poignant and touching.
She has a great sense of humor, but she is deeply insecure also. She is not a selfish, self absorbed 20 something

I always felt Periappa is like her ONLY confidant...though she shares stuff with Vandu...Its like he knows everything about II.

II has lot of insecurities which the old man should be knowing of...IF ONLY he could speak!!!
Its such a lovely part...
I had tears when she said those lines ...Ask him to see me only, ask him if he will be with me FOREVER...
I almost thought she will cry!!
I am really feeling bad for her ya!!
charlie1950 thumbnail

Charlie I am rofling🤣

Now why ru rofling missy
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I thought u will love "Selfie ke sau rupaye lete hain line" AAPKE LIYE EKDUM MUFT MUFT MUFT"

The whole night nurse convo was funny!
Selfie with the world's 5th tallest guy ðŸ¤£
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlie1950

Now why ru rofling missy

I stopped now
I am in emotional mode ðŸ˜­
charlie1950 thumbnail