Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb parts .. I can't believe Maan was in a relationship with a married girl and that too mother of three children .. Vicky can't be a father and Naina can't be a mother wow Maan was right he actually became scapegoat in this .. Kids are so cute and vicky - geet bonding is great but Where is vicky's wife ??
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow me waiting 
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
mannat is j for aran
so weet bond btn di maa & kids
omg geet is master of architecture & now done diplomain business management.great

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updates...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely updates n fr d pm also...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update! Vicky assures Geet! Nr n Dev talks abt Maan being back! Dadi hears! Dev talks abt Geet! update soon! well written
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
amazing update
waiting for next update
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kya Tumhe Haq Hai 

Chapter 8 

Blog Link 

It was around 4:30 in the evening ...Yet Geet and Vicky hadn't arrived...But Dai Maa put both kids on bed forcibly so that much tired kids could take rest for some time...So after having their lunch and ice cream they were sleeping now...

" Arre arre aa gaye aap...exam over...tension khtaam..."  As  Vicky   and Geet entered the living area...Dai Maa was cutting veges for dinner ...She estimated that Geet was in bad mood so she tried to cheer her up ... After six years of close relationship ...experiencing ups and downs all along now Geet...Vicky...and Dai Maa ...never needed to tell each other what they had in their mind and heart in a certain situation...So Dai Maa knew Geet's exam went well ...it was some other reason behind her spoiled mood.

"  Dai Maa its k...I no you wanna change my mood...I m okay just little bit head ach hai..." Holding her head Geet said...She knew why   Dai Maa was doing so... How ever Dai Maa bachche...kahan hai wo...!!." Looking around amazed Geet asked ...How there could be pin drop silence while her bully daughter and super smart son had been returned from school...

" Geet...maine bachcho ko lunch k baad...jabardasti (forcibly ) sulla diya (to be in bed)... It's really hot outside and due to heat wave ...sun stroke ka darr rehta hai....So let them sleep for two hours... Tomorrow is their holiday...home work kar lengay fir..." Dai Maa  cleared .

" It's nice Dai Maa..." Vicky appreciated her effort...."And Geet I think you should also take some rest...Exam ki preparation main...you were awake whole night..." he suggested Geet to take some rest...

" You are rite Vicky ...I have head ache...Pain killer le kar rest karti hu..." Geet second his suggestion..

" Geet bache ..first have some thing ...how can you take pain-killer with empty stomach,.Even you didn't have breakfast in proper way "   Dai Maa got angry bit...

" Dai Maa...I already had food in cafeteria...before coming to home...Don worry ..itni worried na hua kijiye..." Geet hugged Dai Maa and tried to smile...

" Beti hai tu meri...main nai worry karugi kon karega...huh...okey now go and take some rest...Bachche uth gaye na fir ho gaya tumhara aaraamm..." they all giggled...thinking about kids...

Geet she was pretending to be normal but she was not...Every day ...every moment her past haunted her..May be her kids were reason that she wanted to live but it was also true when ever she looked at their faces Maan  always came in front of her...

She left from their leaving behind Dai Maa and Vicky alone...

" She is too much disturbed...We have tried everything for her but always remain unsuccessful.." Vicky nodded his head in rejection as being a failure..

"Usko kehte hai hum ...that she should forget her past...But what about us Beta. ?..After 8 years we couldn't escape from our  bitter memories...Geet wo to ek 18 saal ki maasoom bachi thi..." Dai Maa   started to sob...Which was not Vicky's intention to make her sad. So he hugged her and made her feel comfortable

" Dai Maa plz calm dow first sit here...on couch..." he forcibly made her sit...Wipped her eyes...

What was their past...Who was this amazing lady and what relation she shared with Vicky and Geet ...?  This was a big question.

When Dai Maa brought the past memories in their convo...they again  went back 8 years...

Vicky the youngest Khuraana...He did  his MBA from local university and was about to join his brothers in business...Daddi wanted to sent him in any US institute for higher studies but he denied...He had a valid reason ...Coz he was in love with a girl named Diya and how could he go away from her.!!...Diya was not that rich that she could accompany him to US or even he couldn't request Daddi to financially support Diya..

Above this...above this ...the biggest jolt...Diya was the only daughter of  Ninder Kaur...

Who is now this Ninder Kaur ? : She was non other than a nanny for   Khuraana Siblings ... Usually they called her Dai Maa...She was working for Khuraanas since Maan was born...Her husband was driver in KC (not in this world)...so both husband wife were loyal to Khuraanas ...Diya ...Ninder's daughter was of same age as Vicky was ...and they were good friends from childhood...

Where Maan was arrogant and rude...Dev was a confused soul... Just   Vicky seemed normal among three...As they grew up Maan put himself wholly in business..Dev he was in love with a girl of aristocrats NainTaara  and they got married...Daddi couldn't do anything as NT was from a reputed family...

When it came to Vicky ...he declared his love for Diya...It brought whole Khuraana family to storm...How could Daddi allow him. ?.. Also NT was also planning to make alliance of her sister to Vicky...

Vicky took a bold step and he left home for the sake of his love and frustrated Daddi n Maan disowned him from whole Khuraana Empire  ...Even Daddi throw away Ninder keeping her service of 25 years on stack...

Vicky and Diya both were educated and got job after little struggle and   Ninder/Dai Maa was also living with them...NT felt this a big insult of her so she made a plan to take revenge on Diya ...She kidnapped her...But when Vicky  went back to Dev for help ..by chance he overheard NT and her goons ...When he reached to rescue Diya ..NT's goons attacked him and brutally injured Vicky...But where was Diya after years no one could search her...

Vicky somehow got saved but he lost his capacity to be father ..He became impotant...Vicky couldn't prove that NT was behind all this...But almighty punished her in own way...She was two month pregnant and due to break fail she met with an accident while car driving...She miscarried not just her child but lost her power to be mother again...

Dai Maa was in such a shock after this episode she became heart patient and her whole responsibility came to Vicky...Some how they were living ...with a hope to find Diya everyday but two more years passed...And this was the same time  had arrived now when after two more years Geet eloped from hospital...

Coming to present time...Even Vicky was in tears

"Dai Maa ...Patta nahi Geet ka bhi kya hotaa...Agar mujhe patta nahi chalta...Diya was highly educated even then she became victim of their evil desires...But Geet she was just 18 an innocent village girl. . above this 7 weeks pregnant..." Thinking about that horrible past   Vicky got emotional..

"Ji beta...the almighty gave me Geet after snatching Diya from me...I remember that day...Jab aapki Daddi aur Dev...Geet ko hospital le kar aaye thay...What a coincience same day we had an appointment with cardialogist....Wahi aapko patta chall k Geet pregnant hai..."    She revealed...

"JI Dai Maa...Jalandhar walli mausi ne he bhai k liye Geet ko pasand kiya tha na...kya hua waha ? ...how bhi ran away from there...she told me everything...coz she never broke ties with me...Even Mausi she was in guilt..." So this was the reason he got to know about this alliance...

When Vicky took Dai Maa to hospital he overheard Dev and Daddi but on other hand he found Geet escaping from there by back door ...covering her face...Thinking about any mishap could be there with Geet ...Vicky decided to chase her and when KC security staff threw her away ..he was there in front to protect her...

I think its enough otherwise gonna hard to digest...

Sonia

Tense liberties always here according to the rules of contemporary writing

Ani clarification regarding past u can ask 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 9 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Shocking and Emotional

True Naintara felt she was insulted all because Vicky did not want to marry her sister he was in love with Diya and Daadima and Maan also could not understand they simply gave up on Vicky cut him off from the family while Naintara kidnaps Diya and her goons assault Vicky .
no wonder Naintara too paid the price she can never be a mother its all because of her wicked crimes .
now I feel Daadima instead of been the eldest in the family and keeping them united she was the one at fault forcing her ideas on her grandsons .
Geet till now her past haunts her even though she came a long way but the very fact that her husband Maan has just raped on her first night never saw her face and left her now she sees her kids who will also look same like their father and its obvious that it will be a constant reminder for her .
Dai maa too had to suffer so much even though she gave 25 years to the Khuranas they fired her and she had to leave their lives then she lost her daughter Diya .
it seems its only Dev that has a clean slate that he never really got involved in any family politics 

shri12 thumbnail
Awesome naintara kidnapped diya and she is till missing and she was punished for her act waiting for more to reveal