Posted: 9 years ago
hey alll !! the name credit goes to our great DialaπŸ˜ƒ
and girls..I have edited the first page ..pls have a look and give feedback
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for u mishti!!!😊
I'm fan-damn-tastic ! πŸ₯± πŸ€“
The line in bold- I've the exact same question in my mind & discussed in detail about this with my sister . 

I think no one ( no intellectual one that is ) can find anything interesting in that promo of MM . πŸ€” Frankly, this 'coming of age' concept had been done to death in many tv serials already . MM seems to offer nothing new...& like most of our tv shows it is also female-centric . Both Kashmira & the other girl has clearly said that it's the story about 2 girls & their friendship . Frankly speaking, I'm absolutely sceptic about Aham's character & it's role in the show . 
hai mishti!!!! u r right yes!! i don't know what they all r saying new concept ..fresh one..subse alag hai..saas bahu se bahut different hai!!! it's pretty old concept..u we came to know from the promos that the heroine is concentrated more..we didn't even came to see our hero..!! but still I somewhat trust aham that he wud not choose a weaker role or less important role any more.and he himself said the role is multi dimensional and with lot of surprises..a powerful one.let's hope for the best.
                        moreover!! aham is the most popular face among the actors in mmzn .so tiwary ji wud definitely utilize his popularity tht is he would use aham completely in this show and make money.Don't u understand his sensation creating strategy in naming Aham as Arjun??πŸ˜†
Then, while watching the second promo..all the four were sitting and speaking..I strongly felt the important person is yet to come..and that person is going to be the main reason in changing the life of these girls..any ways ..i am gald that I am going to watch him daily..after a long time..oh!! really really miss him
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

~ Congo for the NEW AHAM FC ~

πŸ₯³

...Hemangi thumbnail
Nice job Dhivii dear πŸ˜³
What a name for the new FC? πŸ˜†

BTW so many res posts... what are u planning to update?? πŸ˜›
...Hemangi thumbnail
@Sansii - Wonderful Aham Edits dear... Nice Job πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sphinx. thumbnail
thanks hemu dear!! nothing!!! I am going to post some wonderful aham edits
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo on new FC ppl πŸ₯³
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dhivi, Why don't you embed all of the videos in the 1st page as you have done for a few of them already? 
Sphinx. thumbnail
here comes my master kriti πŸ˜† all the videos kriti..in the first page..??? I thought it would not look nice