Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
simply awesome update...anav life style is way way different from khushi...and its going to be really hard for khushi to adjust in new surroundings but i am sure with the help of caring arnav and understanding khushi... life is going to be worth enjoying for them :)
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Such an adorable update... Arnav and his lifestyle has taken Khushi by a storm. She had imagined his success, but never ever had she thought about the magnitude of his achievements. He is a very very rich man and for Khushi to get used to his riches is going to take a really long time. It is a saving grace that she is so comfortable in his arms, that she does not feel overwhelmed seeing everything around her. Their passionate moments are so hot... Its like a ticking time-bomb, ready to explode. So many years of suppressed love and passion... it is bound to happen that they now cannot keep their hands of each other. Both have accepted the eventuality of their union and like them, even I cannot wait for this "tonight!" 😳 Edited by mints23 - 8 years ago
Huleygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sensual update, loved it
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Can't for 2night chapter 
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She's always been apprehensive about their relationship, their lifestyle and status have always added to her apprehensions. The grandeur and opulence his lifestyle screams off should have actually added to her woes but to see her tackle all these not so relevant factors is wonderful. She seems to have finally realised the importance of love and friendship in their companionship.

I am glad to see her make the first move and what a move she's made, for the limousine suddenly seemed to have shrunk in the size. 'Tonight' suddenly seems to be too far and I cannot wait for the time until 'Tonight' to pass soon.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
nizahairu thumbnail
Waiting for tonights action
muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome amazing n lovely update
Lovd it
Sheebaaier thumbnail
I have been stalking this story since I decided to read it. Ilove both of them. Please update regular ly 
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another fabulous & lovely update ❤️
Sorry for late comments..still on summer vacation😉
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just mind blowing update its good that now khusi wants to listen her heart n heading towards next level in their relationship she is right that she has to face some problems as his world is totally different from herself but with his love by her side they will overcome every hurdle.