Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations!! Dear for your new gallery 🤗
Waiting for your Update

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
THIRD FRIGGING GALLERY!

GONGO SHONGO YOU SHIT🤣🤣
Okay actually I would not have annoyed you to write about me, but when you have mentioned me, its my resposibility to do so from the next thread 🤣🤣 especially when I see you tareef that termite, I want tareefs too😳🤣🤣🤣
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS VIRINAAA!  All said and done, I think both you and I (and everyone around here) knows that you and PS make one hell of a combination and hence separating the two of you would result in a great loss to the editing field. You're great at it and therefore, you deserve all kinds of appreciation and as many as possible number of galleries. Enough said. Edited by .annihilation. - 9 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 🤗 baby.. So 3rd it is finally! Wow!! So many amazing creativity from u. And still coming more!! ☺️ And Thankyou I feel so honored when u pm me especially!! Wow!!🤣 *bows down* for ur creativity! Fantastic and ur favourite person is on sleeping mode right now!! We miss her too tell her! And miss you too! Hardly you have time now!!🤣
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ouuaaarrrggghhh .. balle ballee🥳3rd dukaan kya baat hai!!!🤣
TO BE EDITEDDD***

Edited by Dips.. - 9 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wahh..EDITED 🤣
--------------------------------------------

well i thought to sacrifice my pyaara sleep for this shit ladki bcz she opened her 3rd dukaan and has gone crazzyyy😳Ryt na babyy!!

AGAIN YOU DONT HAVE A BANNER.KUCH TOH SHARAM KAR LO AB🤣wat people here will think of u pagli :P But tbh im used to ur bannerless galleriesss😆😆
Ahhaa see how lucky 8th is!! Its my lucky no. too it brings luck!! 😃 see im sooohh lucky fr you😎
jeez imma not sorry if i always tapakao late in ur gallery that my usual habit u knw ryt bcz i m lovin it and im not gonna whine for my busy life but im kinda love commenting last wich ofc doesnt remains last bt last in that page though🤣

YOU CANNOT LEAVE PSING RE..ELSE IMMA GONNA KILL U FOR SNATCHING MY RIGHT TO LIVELIHOOD ON INDIA FORUMS😎

LMfaaooo im in a disgusting situation whether to kill you or leave you😳for writing or not writing my name bcz somewat down d line u did.🤣 Jao ur acquitted .. im quite impressed dat u were concerned that we gonna grab u for this else i knw ur not biased my baby 🤣

PS : i like ur rules section the most🤣🤣🤣such a dhashu way to speak touchwood!!

Louuu u myy crazzy pagal jhalli dost..imma louu you and i wish u keep making me entertained wid ur lovely work as long as i keep typing shits here🤣

Ok thanks byeee🤣
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on your new shop :D keep rocking :D
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on your 3rd shoppp!
am so happy for youu! <3
Keep rocking always!

and wth i am not ut fav person! Ab mile mujhse baatati hoo kya hota hai fav person! </3
Edited by .JustaDream - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congo for the new thread. 🥳