aftermath.creations#3:Update:Pg 140; SRKSalman,KSG,GulERana,TLR,MaNan

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I.n.t.r.o.d.u.c.t.i.o.n

Already on 3rd Gallery and i still don't have a banner for this Gallery.  But Oh FCUKING WAIT A MINUTE. THIS IS THE 3RD DAMN GALLERY. Unbelievable, isn't it? It's surprising am still continuing with this gallery coz earlier i thought i will ditch this place before the 1st gallery even hit 150 pages. And nope this is not my OTP behaviour , am just stating my feels 🤔  
Now coming to the real reason iv opened on the 8th of April, its because it's exactly 1 year ago i opened my first one. And now am on a 3rd one. Feels surreal. Amazing journey with amazing people, i must say xD some crack, some stupid, some downright mean and some kickass buddies. You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!
But ubber Thank you to you guys for being there and boosting my energy whenever iv updated in this place. Many people have been an inspiration in one way or the other. Wouldn't it have been for the likes and comments, i don't think i would have been that much enthusiastic to make edits and gifs and so on. 
Well no i kid, PSing is a hobby and a passion, i can't leave it no matter what. ;)))

Just a lil shoutout to Hashmi, my crackpot and couch potato friend. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! I love you for always being honest whenever i try something and you don't instantly fawn but actually pick out how i could improve. Well you do exaggerate in praising at times but that's part of your personality. I guess i gotta deal with it for a lifetime. Thank you PumpButt😳

^^she bugged me to write something about her. Hoping Chandra and Dips  and Aichuu won't do the same now. ;|

Well that's all i had to say. For the first time visitors, you're welcome to comment, like or being a silent stalker of the gallery. CRITICISM ARE MOST WELCOME. 

Okay thanks bye 🤣

PS: Am stuck in some work so i wonder if i'll get time to update anytime soon :(

I.n.s.p.i.r.a.t.i.o.n.s

It will be so unfair to mention just a few names but there was a mahaan person who once told me that nobody is originally creative, everyone happens to be inspired by someone or something. Which is so true. (; So my inspirations all over from IFs to Tumblr.

M.. F.a.v.o.r.i.t.e.s
There are a lot, let me mention a few...

American TV Show: Prison Break,Outlander,Scandal, 24hrs,HIMYM,The OC,White Collar,etc
Bollywood: SRK, Preity, Hrithik (many other actors i also admire)
Hollywood: Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Gerard Butler, Brad Pitt, Theo James, Christian Bale...(HA!If i could say a LOT again :P List is too long.)
Tellywood: Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, KaSh,KYY,Parth Samthaan,MaNan,YHM
Favorite Person: RIDA f**kING HASHMI

W.h.a.t . I . m.a.k.e

-Siggies (Non-animated)
-Gifs/avis (I don't know how to stack)
-Icons

R.e.q.u.e.s.t.s

If am open

-Only high quality pictures/videos
-One request per person
-If i happen to make you avis, it'll be max 4 avis.

If am close
-Yup don't bug me with requests unless the shop is open.

R.u.l.e.s

Umm i don't think iv any rules to add tbh. Unlike many people who says 'don't-crop-my-stuffs-and-claim-as-yours' shit lines, you're all free to use mine or crop or do whatever you may want with it. Bottom line: I DONT CARE. lol You use my stuffs, am honoured.

P.M . U.p.d.a.t.e.s

Sometimes i may PM and sometimes NOT.

C.o.p.y.r.i.g.h.t.s
Edited by aftermath.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
P.M . L.I.S.T.S

I have been an annoying shit to many people since iv started doing this pming update thing and i apologise to them and i won't PM hereafter unless you want me to?

So whatcha waiting for??

PRESS THE DARN 'LIKE' for PMing updates.

In more gentle tone, if you want PM updates from me, just press the like button and i will abide to my promise in PMing you back. Thank you! 😳

Edited by aftermath.. - 9 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
I.N.D.E.X

Page 1: Something Old

Page 10: Wentworth Miller | KaSh | Kill Dill/Parineeti-Ranveer | Zindagi Gulzar Hai | Matt Bomer | Preity Zinta | The Fault In Our Stars | Kal Ho Na Ho

Page 20: Ugly Love | One Day | White Collar/Neal Caffrey | KSG/Alone | MaNan | NiRaj

Page 34: SUGGESTIONS | Jung-Hoo-Young Shin (Healer) | Shahrukh-Kajol (Dilwale) | KaSh | Angad-Kripa | MaNan

Page 48: Healer | The Heirs | Preity Zinta | Shahid-Mira Kapoor | Siddharth Malhotra//Brothers | Jurassic World | The Fault In Our Stars | Insurgent | The Longest Ride | Piya Rangrezz | Badtameez Dil | Scandal | Dean Winchester/Supernatural | Outlander

Page 59: Tom Cruise | Robin Van Persie | Karan Singh Grover | Jane The Virgin | Healer | Kajol | Manik Malhotra//KYY | KaSh&MaNan | SRK//Raees

Page 67: DMG Special | 8th year anniversary

Page 86: Prison Break | Zayn Malik | Angad-Kripa//KYPH | Teen Wolf | Hadi-Haya//Alvida | Deepika Padukone | Tom-Suri Cruise | Varun-Shraddha//ABCD 2

Page 99: Parth Samthaan | Brooklyn-Nine-Nine | Sourabh Raaj Jain | WC Boys//Neal-Mozzie-Peter | Karan Singh Grover//Hate Story 3 | Football// Messi-Neymar-Van Persie | Jane The Virgin | Manmarziyaan 

Page 115: Requests [1st Batch]

Page 122: Requests[2nd Batch]

Page 126: Requests[3rd Batch]

Page 132: Requests[4th Batch]

Page 140: Shahrukh-Salman | Luke Eastwood//The Longest Ride | MaNan | Karan Singh Grover | Adeel-Gul E Rana

Waymaker thumbnail
Something Old//Blast From the Past

I always like putting my past stuffs on 1st page. Don't ask me xD I like seeing the progress i guess 🤔 

ICONS

AVIS/GIFS

EDITS/PHOTOSETS

------- T H E  E N D -------
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED!!

NO. 3

--------------edited on request!😳

Edited by .StarryPhoenix - 8 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I realized I always press the likes everywhere on your first page but you never pm me. 🤔

YOU ARE A LIAR AND CHEATER AND BEKAAR.😳

GALLERIA😡

--------------edited on request!😳
Edited by .StarryPhoenix - 8 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
VIRINA!❤️🤗 CONGRATS on your 3rd Galleryyy!🤗🤗Hope you open manyyy manyyy manyyy more!❤️🤗🤗Take Care Sofia .x
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res.. In case you update 😆

Virina 🤗 CONGRATULATIONS on your 3rd gallery 🥳 You really should put up a banner now 😳
KaanchKiGuriyah thumbnail
Nice Intro👍🏼. I hope the best and happy wishes for this gallery.
Minionite thumbnail
Wow congrats on a new gallery Virina! 😃