'Phir Se' Trailer - Kunal Kohli, Jennifer Winget - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Hmmm, not bad. Looks better than fugly trailers of Kay Ass Gee and other 2 Rs actors...
free 2 use
Rogue... thumbnail
Nice. 👍🏼 Jen's looking good. I've to see the movie first to form an opinion about Kunal though he looked average in the trailer. Story obviously is predictable like all love stories either they die or live happily ever after & in this case it seemed the later. People who are sucker for romance can give this movie a try ..if promoted well the movie can do average business
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Much better trailer than the po*n trailer that came out of her ex po*nstar hubby 
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE MOVIE
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jenny should've tried out in BW when she was in her early twenties..she seems to have a spark which is sorely lacking in the likes of Dhami,Irani etc .
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Surprisingly I don't have any problem with Jennifer, she actually looks pretty and her acting is okay but Kunal looks completely out of place as an actor, especially the scene where he is supposed to be shedding tears, it looks sooo cheesy! And as far as their chemistry is concerned some scenes it works and some scenes it doesn't. Edited by ruky786 - 9 years ago
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Judging from the reactions there are more ayes than nays ...so the film should do average business and that is par for the course for a tv actor and a middle aged director's debut .
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I feel like jenny will get all the praise for this movie 😛
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raginiksgian

I liked the trailer. Will surely give it a try & the songs sound very soothing & romantic . Jennifer looks so good . She should have tried for BW earlier instead of wasting time on TV. She's so much better than Alia & the likes

where would she have gotten the Bhatt name and the recognition that comes with it?