Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

It's very different write up of yours compare to other you have written till now

So good Ram able to win back his college sweetheart as Priya accepted his proposal of marriage
Now a big problem ahead they both had to face and make Pihu understand
Continue soon I liked it than for the pm

yes it is different from my previous stories ๐Ÿ˜›
utni badi bhi nahi hai problem aur bht cute problem hai Pihu ๐Ÿ˜‰
thank you for liking n commenting on it ๐Ÿ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramsakshi

Very nice concept
Priya is Pihu's step mom
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the PM

thanks prajakta ๐Ÿ˜›
for the first time, Priya as step mom of pihu ๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rags06

Wow...

I just loved it... I want to see how Priya wins back pihu...
Waiting eagerly for the next part...
Please take your own time...
Please PM me the next time

i have many things that will make pihu like priya even more n ofcourse it all will be planned by priya ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
you are the first one who is allowing  me to update at my own tym, u r really sweet๐Ÿ˜Š i like you๐Ÿ˜†
i haven't pmed you???
will pm u next tym๐Ÿ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

I m getting a glimpse of kuch kuch hota hai here. Though in many ways it differ, like he getting married to ananya caught in a situation, n he doesn't love her , finally she met with an accident after almost pihu was 5. It is simlar in manyways he accidentally meets priya n finds his daughter gelled well with her, n they both rediscover their untold, undiscovered love.
I m not understanding ram's state of mind, he wanted to marry priya more for his daughter than bcoz he loves her. The way he was telling as he cannot give his attention, time care, he wants someone trustworthy to look after his daughter.
I don't know, whether love does exist in this world? He is getting married again just after 2to 3 ,months period time after his wife's death. Didn't he develop any emotions for Ananya in those 5+yrs? If his wife could have been alive, did ever ram felt like getting priya back in his life? I WONDER Y THIS LIFE IS SO COMPlICATED WHEN IT COMES TO EMOTIONS, feelings and relationships.

anyways, for a 5yrs to accept anybody as mother is little difficult, I mean we human beings are made so, default dimag me har insan , har cheez ka defn fit hai, so its not dat easy to accept anyone as mother , however loving the person may be. So priya first paid for not telling him, she lived alone for more than 5years and nowihave to win his daughter's heart to get her love for her. Irony of life. Gud progression though.

Happiness is reading Malati's long comment 
uff Malati itne questions, likhte waqt maine in cheezon pe dhiyan hi nhi diya i should have consulted you before toh thode kam nuks hote๐Ÿ˜†

huh...i'll start answering your valid questions๐Ÿ˜†
honestly speaking, when i was writing this, i didnt realized that it'll be somewhat similar to Kuch Kcuh hota hai๐Ÿ˜† jab aapka comment padha toh yaad aaya ๐Ÿ˜†
but see wahan Anjali khud apne papa ki shaadi karwati hai apne mummy ke kehne pe but yahan pihu isn't happy with Priya's inclusion in their life๐Ÿ˜› she was comfortable with her but than this change in her life changed it๐Ÿ˜›

Ram want Priya n Pihu in his life, he dont want to loose Priya and he is sure that  Priya's presence in his life will not hamper his relations with Pihu and also Priya too will not be having any problem with pihu๐Ÿ˜› he is sure that his relation with the one will not affect his relation with other๐Ÿ˜›( i hope i have not confused you๐Ÿ˜†) he want best for him n his daughter too and that best is priya๐Ÿ˜†
i too wonder whether love exists or not and always i come to conclusion that it exists for others n not me ๐Ÿ˜† 
i agree i have mentioned 'days passed by'  so it can be any number of days๐Ÿ˜‰ like 180 days or so๐Ÿ˜‰
he was honest and loyal husband so if ananya was alive he would not have thought of getting Priya back๐Ÿ˜› 
Life hai isiliye complicated hai but we humans make it even more complex 
yes, its very difficult to accept anyone as your mother๐Ÿ˜› even if that person is most dearest person to you๐Ÿ˜›
thank you malati for pointing out the defects n loopholes in the story, i'll try to fix them ๐Ÿ˜›

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: krunalidivecha

Nice one
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

thank you ๐Ÿ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

Different and a nice concept.
Pl update soon.

Originally posted by: RaShiLover

Good & different story! I like it! ๐Ÿ˜Š plz update soon.

thank you for liking the concept๐Ÿ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anandraji

Ram ananya se pyar kiya tha ki nahi,,,uske death ke 2-3 months after he married to priya,,,concept is nice but next part me ram aur ananya ke relationship kaise thi sach me pyar kiya tha nahi koi galti se pihu paida hui ye to bolo

he was having a good n happy life with Ananya and i have not mentioned that he married Priya within 2-3 months of death๐Ÿ˜‰
but still i'll think of some valid reasons to your questions ๐Ÿ˜›
thank you for commenting๐Ÿ˜›
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillpc

Heeelllooo...how r u... :D

nice one... ๐Ÿ‘
Diff storyline... :p :p ๐Ÿ‘

Acha hua tha name is ananya...
othrwse nrmlly its juhi ya isha ...:p :p :p
And too many juhi isha fans..:p :p :p

Pihu's stepmom priya...
Priya tryng to woo pihu... ummm... nice try... :p :p ..

Contn soon...:)

helllooo madammm
where are you???
i am fine? wat about you
thank you pc ๐Ÿ˜›

arey Esha, Juhi pe sandy ka copyright hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

hmm...priya trying to understand Pihu and pihu trying to stay away from her ๐Ÿ˜†
ultimately priya will win ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

ekdum hatke hai ye concept. loved all the three characters.
thanks for pm. regularly update karna ha plz. pl comtinue.

aur ha ek baat...apka dp bahot achha hai. love u sakshi
miss u.

thank you ๐Ÿ˜›
regular update impossible hai but i'll try๐Ÿ˜›

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ mujhe bhi dp bht accha laga mera โค๏ธ
 and credit goes to JO๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by peeyara - 9 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awesome part pls continue soon

thank you drishti ๐Ÿ˜›