Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: varshu27

That was absolutely brilliant. Hope you are going to continue on with the story.

Thank you Varshu. Delighted that it appealed to you - and yes will do my best to see it through.😊
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brishti84

This was great. So intense. I miss this couple so much. Their raw intensity in any given situation. Good stuff.

Thank you Brishti. 😊 Delighted that you enjoyed the read.
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

nice. Very intends it would be if you continued. Looking forward for more parts...thank U for the memories

You are very welcome 😊 it's always great to revisit PaRud and share the joy. Will do my best to complete this one.
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

TVBUG!!!!

Love you for this! Me too missing PaRud.

Phir kya hua? Tells, tells...

Smitaaa!!🤗
I was waiting for you to turn up!! And delighted that you did.
As for what happened next well, I'm wondering how much heat the forum can take. 😉😆
lexie123 thumbnail
Beautifully written. ...its like watching parud scene one again in the mind's eye.
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Thank you Aaliah for your kind words here and on the Sanaya thread and your warm welcome. 😊 I would have responded there if I were not finishing off this piece, and figured you'd excuse my not replying this once. Please feel free to call me Sabs. 

You say it so well - it was indeed a rare magic between PaRud, which is why they pop up in my mind so very often.

Delighted that you liked this effort and yes, I'll try to complete it. 😊

hey Sabs ! 

Me Ruchi this side. Please don't ask for an excuse for not replying ... it is okay really ! I am rather glad you decided to write on Parud ...this is much more important than replying to me ...hehehehe! See it made so many people happy on the forum and we could get talking. 

While I used to read the old posts on RR ...I always had the urge to write to the writers to say how brilliant their work was and I do ...as and when I get a chance ... so as soon as I spotted you ...I made a dash to address you ! 😆

Parud have made me loony ... together ... individually as Paro and Rudra.. I am always thinking about them and end up comparing so many stories to them and of course Ashish / Sanaya's brilliant acting ... can't seem to get my fill no matter what I do. 

Shall wait for your next post ... at least I can be wishful that you may think about writing further ! It will be wonderful I know. 😊

tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Awesome writing...very intense...made miss parud even more... Please do continue...

Thank you😊 Delighted that you liked it. I will indeed try to continue. 
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily30

Love the os, amazing writer 👏
A small request, please make this into an ff 😳
Eager to read more 😃

Thank you Lily. 😊 Delighted it appealed. Will give it my best shot and try and get something up in the next few days. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Smitar's stories

Thank you for this subtle OS

Me want more 😛

I'd like to know what Rudrs thinks when he sees Paro licking her lips 😉

Honestly, it was so easy to picture the scenes you have described so beautifully in this OS

Please do write more 👍🏼 Edited by tvbuf - 9 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Double post. Removed.

Edited by tvbug2011 - 9 years ago