(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 24

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely. A wife finding solace in her husband's arms? A husband loving his wife ..perhaps taking away her worries?
It was lovely 
I love that song... Something tells me II will tonight just generally ask R&B why he married/chose her. Or maybe ask what was the furst thing he liked in her. That isnt expecting any declaration of love, ofcrs if the dude proposed he has got to like something abt her!! I feel II can think this is a safe territory to charter.
So now we are set for the girls night next week...yaaay LOL LOL
U know wat Nish...How much ever u try, I couldn't sympathize with Ranjan...LOL LOL

and our R&B finally conveying what he thought in frank sinatra's voice...The way she looked tonight and he ogled LOL II is one buddhu but...she would never understand that...
That was another breezy update! Loved the song. I wonder if your son plays Frank Sinatra songs on piano? Piano played such a vital role in old songs, including hindi moviesSmile 

I tired to turn blind eye on the undercurrent that you have mentioned in a very subtle mode. Shocked

Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago
I am still sleepy
Woke up to to a beautiful song
And before I could savour update ends
My butter again!!!! 
We should seriously have one II RB Laasya sleeping session now that Sam has promised she would come by everyday
Weekend ka weekend dekhenge bhai. 

Iss raat aage kya hua???? 
Is this all for today?? 
Wont we get another?!?!?!? 
Ek aur de do... Pleaseee... Agar possible hai toh... 
Maybe in another hour
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Maybe in another hour

Yay... You are like Santa today LOL
I love the way you use songs to give a clue to his moods. Smile  Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra.  Elvis Presley.

Like a river flows gently to the sea
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you

I heard Yiruma's River Flows in You so many times. It kind of remained in my ear while I slept Smile