Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 22

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Enaku illa...

She will be afraid of his reply...so she wont ask...

Thappi thavari ketta...avan ethavathu comedy pannuvan...We will see only his smirk...

Ithu rendum intha vizhayathula theratha case Ashu...

Innikki konjem athisayama yochitu pathipome...
yenn di...Why are you always ready to dash my hopes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!! The song choice is impeccable!πŸ‘
So AGM mid week,GNO on Friday . Ranjan is going to see houseful of people in MM
Tan is being some of our messenger hopefully the hero thodi toh suneπŸ˜‰
I am so tired of reading, watching evil win  elsewhere at least in Sosy i so want Ranjan clan to see some victory ..
Wonder what the night holds.😳
I liked how she is still on the car case for parents no maruti for sure!
Ever time I read about Laasya I want to eat her πŸ˜†and I adore it that Nandan calls her chitti so cute!!

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Adu daan nanu sollrein πŸ˜†
Vendam avannakku inda prachinaye...
Paris is the best avanakku πŸ˜†

If it was my real R&B, I would have taken him to paris long back and lived happily ever after... But I dont want the story to end...so no, they are not going anytime soon...

but I dont want him to take excelsior also...let them fight somemore with transpro, kid issue, maybe agm...watever is possible...and finally they can go to paris after all possible fights end...

then we ca ask Nish to write another story,,,,and we will compare whether R&B or the new character is best πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Adu daan nanu sollrein πŸ˜†
Vendam avannakku inda prachinaye...
Paris is the best avanakku πŸ˜†

Ashu u want him in Paris?? Swathi I knew hmm yenna sola I am a minority looks like wanting him in Delhi , I thought morning u wanted to petition with me yenna achu? Sorry yet to catch up on the comments
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well she still chose one only...Her dad still disappointed with her ...

At time we do hurt our parents while putting our happiness and choices before them...

But it is okay...because 30 years down the lane you wouldn't want to turn back and regret the choice u didn't make...

Appa is feeling dissappointed but it is like his personnal problem now.

Amma is supporting RnB and Bhalla's
she is actually proud of RnB.

But Appa's case is different he is more jealous and he is not ready to accept RnB in any way.

He always points out his wrongs and forgets his good.

But if that had happened other way issue would be completely different and worse

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Yup...told the same thing to ashu...if they go to paris then the story will end subham πŸ˜†

Finally read your comment sorry I haven't been following the comments !!  Yeah so glad we agree they stay in Delhi
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ashu u want him in Paris?? Swathi I knew hmm yenna sola I am a minority looks like wanting him in Delhi , I thought morning u wanted to petition with me yenna achu? Sorry yet to catch up on the comments

Arey read mine...I support you...He need not go to paris now...innum konja naal let him be here...πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Finally read your comment sorry I haven't been following the comments !!  Yeah so glad we agree they stay in Delhi

Finally we agree on something πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anu,

In a sense ranjan is separating us...😭 πŸ˜­ One more reason for me to hate him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anu
BTW how was dinner?? U and EN made me jealous today with ur menus πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful, breezy update Nisha and the song made it more mesmerizing... just love the song...what R&B won't say from his mouth he said it through song...beautiful lyrics...

II is such a worried soul..akka, amma she is worried about everyone...what manny said to her, those talks are still hovering in her mind..she really needs some peace..and what better than love of your husband... with a gorgeous song in background...

the butterball is just getting more and more cute...and now that II is in MM we can see her more...a girls day out planned already...Sam is happy and Tan is trying to convince R&B..what a great pair they are..guiding light for both R&B and II...AGM is next week...wow..fireworks for sure..i hope and pray that R&B won't sell his shares...Chachu and gang should never win...robbers they are stealing from their own family...

will they talk nisha tonight?? u know before all the guns go blazing in work front... thodi si hi baatein..just so she feels happy and secure...