Users

Frequent Posters

meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter-2

On the day of Engagement

Rey's pov

Today is my engagement wid my dream girl!! I will give her all happiness but taani kaisi lag rahi hogi?

Taani's pov

I will have to win this challenge at any cost!! But he is sweet n good natured becuz he left richa for his parents he loves his parents n respect his elders. He is good. Shit!! Ye main kya bol rahi hoon I like him no I don't like him!! Urgh!! Jo b ho pehele I have to get ready. Sab aata hi hoga specially rey matlab its limit y the hell I m taking his name again n again. And this lehenga it is so exposy I m sure this one is selected by rey only ohh god!! How will I face everyone in the party!

End of TaaRey pov

Every one is enjoying the india biggest tycoon engagement all the people are there all the tv channel's media a car was sent to taani' s family for reaching to the vanue mumbai's largest hotel..

After one hour rey n his family arrived n taani's family arrived at the same time. Taani looking gorgeous rey was lost in her beauty his fav colour on her his choosen lahenga her hair style her mimum makeup which pulling him towards her, her flat tonned belly which seems like she is not a receptionist but a fitness trainer. Her eyes meets his. He signaled her to be confident with his eyebrows cuz he knows that she is feeling incomfy cuz all the people's eyes is towards her cuz she is going to b MRS. TAANI REYANSH SINGHANIA soon then rey muttered "looking sexy" unwanted she feels her cheeks r burning actually she was blushing

Runvijay- lets proceed!

After that taani n rey standing facing eachother engagement rings are bought

Madhvi- taani beta pehnao

(the chain gifted by rey at the last part of the chapter)

Taani nodded n then rey offers his hand she hold both feels current runs through their veins then taani slides ring in  rey's finger

Madhvi- your turn rey

Taani didn't give her hand rey takes her gently whisper "challenge" n rubs her ring finger then slides ring n without giving time he kisses taani's hand for others her just kissed her hand but actually he gave a fully sensuous wet kiss on her hand taani closed her eyes feeling his lips it was  not that nobody touches her but its only his touch which can make her feel exotic sumthing different

Madhvi- behave rey she is in public place n hits rey on shoulder (smiling) don't worry taani he is like this only come lets have some photos

Then all are having a good time in photo session after this

Runvijay- lets proceed towards dinner

Everyone is going in the garden suddenly rey drags taani with himself in one of the room taani didn't get time to register and rey closes the door n pulls her in one of the corner of the room. Didn't give her time n makes her wear the chain n said

Rey- taani this is for u

Taani- I don't neeed this n starts to go but rey pulls her dupatta n said

Rey- jao

Taani again starts to go without her dupatta

Rey- I thought u r a traditional girl n wont go out widout this dupatta

Taani thought for sometime

Taani- rey gimme my dupatta back

Rey- aao lelo

Taani comes near rey

r- or paas

she comes

r-or(huskily)

when taani comes he pulls her towards her n pin her to the wall n holds her by her waist n ask

rey- are u trying to go? Wanna loose challenge

and starts making random patterns on her visible waist

taani- (stammering feeling his finger her breath becomes irregular) n...no.n.no. ma..main

rey- bolo taani

continuously making patters now comes towards her belly.taani wasn't able to reply she just cant able to utter a word rey is now keeps his finger near her navel again ask "bolo taani"

taani closes her eyes n whispers "reyy" but rey was doing this again n again making random patterns

taani- pl..p..pls.plss reyyy

"what pls tani" now his one of the finger he pushes in her belly button n pushes his lower body in contact wid hers

Rey- say taani

And keeping his finger there he kisses on her visible neck where he made her wear chain both were lost in the moment rey was continuously asking "say taani" n continuously drawing patterns on her waist n on top of that now her stars kissing her neck taani was otally numb she cant even remembers their bet

Outside the room

Madhvi- I forgot my mobile u all go main abhi leke aati hoon.

Madhvi then starts to go towards that room where taarey was present

Inside the room

Both are lost rey kissing taani's neck rubbing his cheeks wid her giving her exotic feeling taani come to sense listening madhvi's foot sound n pushes rey

Taani-rey leave me sumone is coming. What if sumone catches both of us. Mujhe darr lag raha h

Rey-don't worry just hug me n let ur worry flew away hugging me

Madhvi reaches doors listening taani just hugs rey n rey too hugs her protecting from others when madhvi opens the door rey holds her tightly n brings her more close taani hugs rey around his neck rey's one hand on her back waist n one in her hairs calming her to not to worry

When madhvi takes her phone from bed she turns to go but stands as she feels sumone presence in the room so she turns n finds taarey hugging n opens mouth to say but rey stops her from his eyes to not to say any words as taani will feel uncomfy pls through his eyes to his mom. Madhvi widout saying even a word walk out from the room smiling. Praying that taarey will always b together.

When she goes out rey wishpers taani!!

Taani-hmm(still hugging)

Rey- wo gayi

Taani broke the hug n said "thanx"

Rey-keep ur thanx wid yourself cuz there r many moments to come n u will b exhausted by saying thanx again n again (still holding her)

Taani- ohh really|(confidently)

N starts to get close to rey, rey feels sumthing n he too starts decreasing the gap but intead of kissing taani pushes him n runs saying

"the game is on reyansh BE READY TO FACE TAANI"

Rey- I so love this girl n ruffles his hairs

Like this engagement also ended n next is haldi

Thanx guys for reading

Pls hit like n comment

Take care

Love u all!!

bye

ğŸ˜³ğŸ˜³ğŸ˜³

pics given by hima dii(hima_taarey)

thanx dii love u😳

Edited by meenu_taarey - 9 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res for comm/ unres
Meenu its so beautiful 
I am falling in love with this story 
Love to see naughty rey and determined oops yet losing TAANI

Pic where beautiful 

TAANI wants to win challenge yet thinking about rey all time

Our rey kissed her hand during awww so sweet of him
Their scene in room was cute, their romance u killed it darling

Rey mom is such a sweetheart
Awesome and cute update 
Pls dear next update pretty soon

_/\_
Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awieee
such a cute n hot updt
i loved it wen madhvi entered d room
n rey told her to go...
n the updt was wow...

Cant wait fr nxt chap
updt soon
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wonderful update taarey romances nice next update soon..
NidaJavid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic start.taarey scenes were superb
doll_dimple thumbnail
Fantastic Update : ) 
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice..
Waiting for d nxt..
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww it was so cute yr

Naughty rey
Taarey challenge

Tani determined to win bt thinking abut rey all the tym
They both r so adorable

Loved their cute little moments

Update soon
Cnt wait

Love u
Keep smiling
priya1999 thumbnail
Awesome update Di ek dum mast awww taarey are soo cute hawww rey to bohat naughty hai dresses were awesome thank you for pm and update soon 
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Amazing update :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)