~ TaaRey 5S- Make You Mine ~ ch-5 upt pg 26

meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Make You Mine

Hello guys..

i m here again with a five shots on taarey.. hope u all enjoy it..

Rey's pov

Today i m ging to see my princess whom i love the most. i m going to see her wid my mom n dad as they both know that i love her. but she dont love me even she dont know me but i know her as i m d MD of singhania group of industries i have to visit to my brach offices also she is working in my one of the branch office n i used to go to check the records n when i saw her at receptionist cabin the world for me stopped her flowing hair her fingers which r twisted in her hairs as if she trying to know sumthing n got irritated her smile at every person who enter in the office just love it. I got to know more about her from her frnd n my collegue she tell me about taani yes my princess' name is TAANI i got to know that how taani is living a lifeless life her step mom tortured her to work for the family on that day i decided to make her mine n give her all the happiness she deserve in her life no! no! no! its not sympathy i really love her n wanna see her smile wanna know that her smile's only reason is me i want her to love me the same as i n i know she will.

Taani's pov

Why god why always u lead me in problem i starts working happily then y this marriage n all! i dont want to marry but chachi just doesnt understand. but y she will understand she only consider money more when she got to know about THE RUNVIJAY SINGHANIA himself approach chacha to get me marry his son n the MD of singhania group of industries REYANSH SINGHANIA after get to know chachi become overhelm with this decision n without asking me she say yes to the marriage n i dont have any way to came out of this cuz she already blackmail n threaten me to marry him or else she will take her farm house from me where i kept orphan childrens. YES! i love childrens n have a small orphanage for those childrens who need love n shelter n a good education n i cant just cant keep their future at risk i want them to get n lead a good life so i have to agree to this so called marriage.

End of both TAAREY pov

A black big car stopped at the door of shekhawat house followed by two cars also. A 56 aged man came out from the back right side of the car followed by his wife name RUNVIJAY N MADHVI SINGHANIA n then here he came out from his care REYANSH SINGHANIA. Runvijay looks at rey n eyely asked should we go rey nodded.

All three one of them seated with the chacha n chachi all are randomly talking

Madhvi- baatein to hoti rahegi taani ko bulaiye

Rey skipped a beat listening her name ony what will happen when she come in front of him rey thought his thought broken by the sweetest voice saying namestey rey look towards the direction she was touching n taking blessings from reys parents. For rey all the things got stopped only his heart beat can b listen he got lost in her in this avatar of hers cuz always he used to see her in formal dresses but today she looks beautiful that too in his fav colour just the way he likes her

Rey's thought broken by runvijay who is asking taani about her educations n qualifications

Runvijay- what degrees u have beta

Taani- uncle i had done MBA from BANGLURU n got job from there in ur company!!

Runvijay- ohh! So u r in my company nice(runvijay knows this but ask only for showing cuz rey told him all about taani)

Taani- yes!!(whispering)

Madhvi- taani beta do u have any problem wid me n reys dad?

Taani- no aunty

Madhvi- ok then next u both should meet alone

Chachi- taani rey ko leke jao apne kamre me

TaaRey then enters in taani's room

Rey is mesmerised by her skill of room decoration so perfect there were no any antique or precious things in her room nor the room was large but still the room was decorated so perfectly he feels proud to choose her he feels good in her room

Taani- do u want to have anything

Rey- no not at all

Then both taarey sit on adjesent sofa near window from where soothing wind is coming both feels good both r living this soothing silence after some time

Rey- taani i had done my schooling in delhi n completed my degree from london then when dad ha mini attack i came here n from then i m handling business i dont know what all have to talk to u at this time so i m opening my life's book in front of u.. see when i was in london i used to like a girl from my batch richa i was madly attracted towards her but after know her reality that she was not good in character i stoped thinking about her cuz i know she cant able to b wid my parents n i cant leave them for her. Then i saw u six months back i started liking u then i used to came branch office for checking record only for showing but the truth was i was visiting only for u then i got to know that richa was just a mere attraction the main reason for my existence is u i started loving u i love each n everything about u then i talked wid mom n dad about u. They also noticed u n they liked u also. Thats it taani i just wanna say i love u i will try to give all the happiness u deserve in ur life

Taani- ohh!! So u r marrying me bcuz i m weak u sympathised me no reyansh singhania m not a looser i can live my life for whatever i have

Rey- taani u r misunderstanding me. I love u taani acha lets challenge that if u cant able to love me then i will give u divorce whenever u demand but trust me u r going to love me n will definately loose the challege. Are u ready?

Taani- yes (determined)

Rey- think twice taani if this game started then u will have to b wid me whatever i will do u will have to participate in it

Rey starts coming towards her she is walking backward

Taani- (stammering) ye..y..yes if this is the only way to get rid of u then i m ready..

Taani stops as the wall ws there at back rey block her between his hand n touches his cheeks wid his softly whispering "mee too ready n yaa be ready to loose taani" n kisses her earlobe taani fisted her fingers tightly as his hot lips lingering over her ears then rey slowly gives wet kiss on her cheek n walked away ttaani stands there for registering what happens suddenly here.

Then they both tells their decision to their family n it decided that tomorrow only will b engagement.

Chachi- itna jaldi

Madhvi- aap worry mat kariye saari responsibility hamari aap bs meri hone wali bahu ko apne paas rakhiye shaadi tak hugging taani n gives her shagun n then all the jwelleries n lehenga tani will wear on her engagement.

Rey winked on taani saying be ready to face me softly which taani can perfectly understand n rolled her eyes n all three of them leaves

Precap- engagement of taarey n u know what will happen romance some teasing!!

|| Index ||

Chapter 1- Above

Chapter 2- Page 5

Chapter 3- Page 12

Chapter 4- Page 20

Chapter 5- Page 26

I hope. This chapter not bored u

Pls like n comment

Love u all

Take care!!

Edited by meenu_taarey - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing start
I'm already hating taani's chacha chachi
Taani is such a sweetheart
rey is already in love with her
thats great
TR meet was too good
Waiting for next part
continue soon
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res/Unres
*edited*
Awsum concept di
Taani parents..hate them 😡
Awww...rey fell for taani 😳
Loved rey's challenge 😃
I want taani to loose 😆
Rey teasing her was lovely 😳
Updt soon n PM meEdited by Miss_Sparkles - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Interesting concept
Update asap
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Its different and unique concept..will love to read it..continue soon..😳
priya1999 thumbnail
Awesome concept Di awww taarey getting engaged wowww thank you for pm and update soon 
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome start
superb update
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice cncpt
luv to read hw rey win the challenge...
Update soon nd do pm me
Vishu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail