hi babie
waiting
lakshu..how r u now
how is ur hand

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
stiches uthar gaye

but still bandage is there

wvery alternate days am going for dressing... today its been 2 weeks... am tired... aaj bhi gayi thi... bandage change ki.. they tld mostly just 2 more days... am waitinf eagerly now
singh24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

hi babie

waiting
lakshu..how r u now
how is ur hand

πŸ€—  Hi Valli dear..
  free ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  BG so gaye..πŸ˜†

-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

hi babie

waiting
lakshu..how r u now
how is ur hand

ok... waiting for the bandage to be removed now...

see my siggie in my siggy dabba

tumhaara gift bhi hain usmeinπŸ˜ƒ
singh24 thumbnail

Hello friends , Updating    

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 10
                  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4347335?pn=75

Part - 11

The business deal was finalized nd Maan left for Delhi  at  eve ,, he had to send a team of staff here for surveying nd setting an temp office to start d work ,, He reached Delhi nd Ammy too was returned ,,, all wr together after 3-4 days  nd talking about their trips ,, Renuka again reminded Ammy about d proposal bcoz she had to reply Rajji ,, Rishabh too insisted Ammy  come with them to see  d girls.

Ammy looked at Maan nd Maan passed a smile to him ,, d elders didn't know that Maan signed d deal with d same Handa family.

Ammy: Mom-dad d girl is finalized nd Maan have a big news for both of u , but promises me u won't open this secret on Rajji bua ,, when we went there then u cn open that .

R&R: secret ???   big news  ,, what r u talking about ,, Maan beta what is all this ?

Maan: badi ma , relax ,, it was co incident that d client with whom  I went to meet in Shimla was d same Handas , means d girls family   nd I met with them .

R&R: what ,, u met with Handas .

Maan: but I didn't open my identity on them ,, they didn't know that I m related to Dr Armaan Khurana.

Renuka: this is really strange nd interesting ,, nahi Rishab ?( Rishabh nodded)

Ammy: Maan observed  d girls nd preferred Gunjan .

Renuka:  u met with d girls Maan ?

Maan: I met with Gunjan , in fact she was with us in all d meetings ,, she handles a/c dept of Handa's business nd she is really very beautiful ,simple , sober  nd familiar girl  as compare to other girl Geet ,,  I think she is perfect for our Ammy nd Family .

Ranuka: wow!! It's gr8 ,,  Rajji too  praised d girls ,,  Ammy r u OK  with Maan's inquiry ,, now we cn go to meet them ,, Ammy few things u have to clear after talking to girl beta ,, a  meeting is needed .

Ammy: yes ,, I m OK .

Renuka: good now I'll tell Rajji that we r coming there  for formal talk .

Rishabh: Renu , fix it in a week bcoz next week I m going   with delegation .

Renuka: OK, let me talk to Rajji 1st, if everything will be fine then we'll fix d girl in  lil family ceremony ,, I know u all have busy schedules .

Maan nd Ammy exchanged  a look with smile .

Maan: u have to give me treat to thank me buddy ,, I have done ur  job .

Ammy: any time ,, thanks but now u agreed na that my plan to observe d girls secretly was worth .

All smiled nd nodded , now they wr lil relieved nd their minds wr set ,, now they had to see how they  behaved when they visit Handas personally .

Renuka: Maan why u didn't like Geet , what type of girl she is ?

Maan: I find her a free nd careless girl ,,  u won't believe badi ma ,  she participated in car rallys  .

R&R nd Ammy : what ?

Maan: yes ,, I think she is very ambitious nd free nature girl , if u like u cn change ur choice Ammy ,,  do u want an adventurous girl ? u have time buddy.

Renuka: no ,,, I want a simple girl  for my child  ,, r u sure Maan Gunjan is  perfect nd she is not like her sis ?

Maan: 100% badi ma .

Rishabh: Renu ,, don't think like that ,, all d sibling's natures never be same ,,  though Maan nd Ammy r cousins , but both have some diff nature nd liking ,, we r Husband nd wife but we both have diff natures ,, it's depends on understanding nd maturity , how they make their relation perfect .

Renuka: but upbringings also play a big role ,, it's upon d elders how they teach d values nd morals to their children ,, see both d girls have diff natures .

Maan: bade papa is right ma ,, both r diff , but Gunjan is intelligent nd responsible girl .

Renuka: if u all r fine then I m OK .

Khuranas wr all set to visit Handas for further talk nd to meet personally ,, Renuka informed Rajji about their visit nd Rajji informed Handas that  his bro family was coming Shimla on XYZ day  ,, Pummy nd Rano wr very excited nd told bauji, mahi nd raj to keep them free on that day ,, there wr many  exchange of phone calls  to settle d things ,, d final day arrived nd all d Khuranas along with DM  started to go Shimla to see d girl.

There in KC Maan set a team to survey in Kasuli nd Shimla ,, they had to settle an office there to work  ,, from where they cd get d other supplies nd  Govt permissions ,, d team went 2 day before Khuranas nd staying in a Rest House , which they hired nd start their office to work ,, Khurana's wr staying at Rajji's house , but Maan had a busy schedule to check his staff nd their works.

In Shimla where all d handas wr  eagerly waiting nd preparing to welcome  The Khuranas  , Geet was quietly setting her departure form there after this process ,, her joining letter was in her hand nd Co was providing her a temp accommodation for few days then she had to make her own arrangement.

Whole family reached at Rajji's home nd after few min Maan left from his rest house to check d work progress of  KC team ,, Rajji was very excited ,, she informed Pummy nd their  visit was fixed  at Handa Haweli followed by dinner ,, Renuka called Maan nd told him to come on time bcoz whole family was going nd they wd fix d marriage if Ammy was OK after talking with Gaunjan ,, they all wr satisfied with d family nd  now only depends on Ammy  nd Gunjan , Maan assured her .

Maan: don't worry Badi ma i'll be there on time .

Renuka:  I want my both full family with me , so no work at that family time .

Maan: OK Badi Ma.

Though Maan was lil apprehensive to go there ,, he didn't want to face that girl bcoz of that  he lost his senses nd control ,, d moments became alive in his mind again  nd annoyed him again , he was helpless here ,, he cdn't deny badi Ma nd Ammy was his cousins   nd best buddy ,, it's d matter of his  happiness ,,he very well knew that Handas going to get a shock seeing him like this , but he was ready to reply if they asked anything ,,  Maan reached on time nd halfheartedly  got ready  .

All reached  at Handa Haweli ,, it was really very beautiful  ,,  all d handa elders welcomed them nd really got d shock seeing MK there nd Maan just passed a weak smile ,, Rajji introduced  them to handas .

Bauji: it's really a surprise  Mr MK  that u belonge to this family .

Mahinder: we thought that u r from diff family coz we knew that d guy nd his father r Drs nd didn't bother to ask u .

Maan: it's OK , I too get late nd don't want to bring personal things between business ,, I was not aware  that how much both d families wr progressing , so thought to keep quiet, hope u won't mind it ,, nd one more thing plzz don't call me mr MK  here , call me Maan .

Bauji: no , beta ,, u r right at ur place ,, come nd feel it ur home , we r so happy that u r Rajeshwari's nephew .

All settled in living hall nd servants started bringing  beverage nd snacks  ,, ladies started their talks nd men their ,, all d siblings wr watching them hiding d pillar from distance ,, Geet had diff thoughts in her mind ,, she didn't say anything about Maan to anyone , but she was curious to see Dr ASK ,,  guests had their coffee nd some eatables ,, Pummy nd Rano wr insisting nd serving all  ,, Maan was quietly listening elders talks nd replied if someone asked  any Q to him ,, he didn't want to look around , what if that girl came in front of him ? Ammy was secretly running his eyes to catch some glimpse of Gunjan ,, he was eager to see her .

Rano: u all come on a very special day ,,  today is our elder daughter  Gunjan's Bday ,, she nd all kids r preparing for her bday nd getting ready ,, we r so happy that u r present today with us .

DM & Renuka:  Oh really ,  it's very good .( all smiled)

Ammy to had a sweet smile looking at Maan who too passed a smile raising his brow to tease him nd whispered .

Maan: lucky girl , going to get a lifetime gift for her Bday ,, be ready buddy.

Ammy whispered : aahh,, waiting , but where is she ?

Maan: someone is going impatience to meet  ,, hold ur heart .

Ammy: hummm, enjoying my plight .

In between  Geet's bro came nd call all to join in loby to cut d cake , everything is ready .

Pummy nd Bauji  requested all to come out in poolside lawn  bcoz children arrange a small family gathering there ,, Maan felt an uneasiness nd followed all ,, they passed through a corridor  nd there wr many pics of handa's family ,, DM , Renuka nd Rajji wr looking at them curiously ,, Ammy nd Maan wr behind them nd looking at d pics too ,, Ammy got his fav pics ... Gunjan's beautiful pics with Geet nd her bros nd his smile widened ,, his heart did a somersault but Maan eyes forgot to blink   nd widened in shock  when he saw Gunjan's pic with that girl  ...  Geet  ,,, is this girl  Geet Handa ?

Precap ------  Gunjan's Bday  ... Geet  maintained a distance ...  

Part - 12

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
babbie siggie mein tumhaara waala gift bhi hain,.. dekha...

thanks a lot dear
singh24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

stiches uthar gaye

but still bandage is there

wvery alternate days am going for dressing... today its been 2 weeks... am tired... aaj bhi gayi thi... bandage change ki.. they tld mostly just 2 more days... am waitinf eagerly now

😊  in stitches it took time .. 
         take care  dear ...