Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Updating   

dpurva,  krishna.,  vydehi,  jagritimanocha,  jooo,  ferdouz,  peru.c.patel,  

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 12
            https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4347335?pn=100

Part - 13

Geet gave a  side hug to Gunjan nd brought her in ,, Ammy followed them shily  ,, they entered in d living hall nd all eyes turned at them ,, Ranuka , DM nd Rajji looked at Armaan nd he nodded in yes ,, all d ladies beamed in happiness .

Pummy : Geet beta , call ur bauji nd all here ,, Armaan beta u sit here with ur DM .

She got up nd took Rano outside for talks  ,,  Rajji made Gunjan to sit near her nd pecked her head lovingly ,, now d whole scenario changed ,, elders gathered nd DM called Gunjan  near her nd made her sit near Armaan ,, she opened a jewellery box ,, took out 2 beautiful gold bangles nd slipped in Gunjan's wrist ,, fed her sweet nd blessed ,, Gunjan touched her feet  .

then Bauji came forward put a saffron tilak on Armaan's forehead nd handed him a  silver plate  having a gold coin , a coconut nd sweet box ,, he blessed  him  ,, this was a formal roka to fix d marriage ,, all blessed Gunjan nd Armaan ,,  congratulated each other nd hugged ,, Pummy nd Rano brought gift pcks  for all in beautiful  gift bags nd handed all d ladied nd bauji to all gents from boys side ,, Geet nd her bros wr looking all that from aside ,, Maan's eyes went towards her many times nd everytime he felt a gush .

Khuranas  wr ready to take their leave ,, all wr walking towards d gate talking to each other ,, Ammy nd Maan wr together nd Ammy's eyes wr at Gunjan ,, Geet went in nd brought 2 big cadabury silk chocolates ,, she gestured Ammy to stop nd to stop Maan too ,, Ammy held Maan's arm nd stopped him,, elders went ahead along with Gunjan  ,, Geet went near them with a smile ,, Maan looked her nd startled ,, he didn't want to face her like this , but Ammy stopped him ,, Geet was infront of them nd forwarded  chocolates to them .

Geet smiled : all gave u many things  nd  this is from me for this big day  ,, Kuch Meetha ho jaye.

Ammy : thanks miss Geet .

Maan held d chocolate quietly nd turned his eyes mumbling thanks .

Geet: congratulation both of u ,, u both r very smart ,, nd specially Mr MSK ,  d  gr8 spy ,, who select a perfect match for u Dr ASK ,, I m very happy for u nd Gunju di ,, she is really very sweet girl.

Ammy nd Maan looked at her confused ,, nd Geet smirked which startled them .

Geet: everything was perfect but sorry to say Pappu fail ho gaya  ,,( she  gave a hard look to Maan who was staring at her , even Ammy too ) waise Dr Armaan aapke James Bond ko kuch aur training ki jaroorat hei ,, he is not prefect  ,, GN nd congo again.

Geet smiled nd rushed out to join others ,, Ammy nd Armaan looked at each other with open mouth ,, now they wr clear what Geet said ,, she knew  their plan , but how ?  both wr rooted there nd came in sense when Renuka called them from gate ,, both quietly  moved nd  settled in their cars ,, Armaan looked at Gunjan nd then at Geet who was standing at last with winniing smile  ,, Maan didn't have courage to look at her ,, he was shocked  again ,, this girl  gave her another blow of defeate  nd this was harder than earlier .

Khurana's wr back very happy ,, Renuka was on cluod 9 , his son was going to married nd no doubt s girl was very beautiful ,, she  thanked Maan for observing well nd advising Gunjan  for their family  , Maan gave a faint smile but in his heart he doubt himself ,, his views nd conclusion for Geet turned wrong ,, that girl put a big Q mark infront of him ,, he excuses himself nd came in room  which he nd Armaan wr going to share in Rajji's house ,, d cadabury choco was still in his hand nd mocking him ,, Geet's words wr ringing in his ear ... Kuch Meetha ho jaye ,, gr8 Spy  ... pappu fail ho gaya ,,, James Bond ,, she remarked at him who was failed to know about her ,, Maan was in  lost in thoughts ,, many Qs wr poping in his mind .

Maan's POV ...

Maan u hide ur identity from all Handa then how she got ur reality nd played with u ,, she  knew   that ur  wr observing them for  Ammy ,, how ? She was with u ,, she was infront of u ,, talking with u about  Geet ,, saved u ,, attend u at FH ,, she took u to show land , but didn say that she was Geet Handa ,, she lied that she went FH ,, she was working there like a mach but lied that she went to attend a meeting for car ralley ,, she was with u in that cottage ,, God  we wr so close nd almost kissed ,, what wd  she  think about me ..?

Maan slump on bed lost feeling ashamed ,, it was not u but she was spying u Maan ,, she was knowingly hiding her identity pretending herself a very common employee nd bahanji type girl ,, Did her family too knew about u nd pretending unknown ... God !! now how to get d right Ans ?

Maan now d alliance is fixed nd all r very happy ,, Badima, Papa nd Ammy trusted ur words nd choose Gunjan  ... God!!  kahin wo bhi achha pretend na ker rahi ho ,, Maan what u had done ? now how'll u say that u r wrong to observe girls ,, that Geet made u fool ,, now how I get d right ans ?

Maan was lost in his thoughts when Ammy entered in d room ,, he was also shocked that how Geet got their secret .

Ammy: Maan buddy r u thinking d same which I m ?

Maan: hummm .

Ammy: how she got our secret ? u said that they didn't know that u belong to me .

Maan: did Rajji bua know about my visit to Shimla ?

Ammy: I don't know , I was also out of city  yaar , u know.

Maan:  how she got I was spying d girls nd told u to choose Gunjan ?

Ammy : that is a mystry , but Maan I m feeling bad now for spying girls .

Maan: feeling bad , but why ?

Ammy:  I thought that seeing girl secretly to get their real self is helpful to take decision about them but buddy it turn very embarrassing if someone caught u like this ,, I m going to tell Gunjan clearly that u nd me planned to see her nd Geet to choose one for me ,, I won't hide ,, she is really very  simple nd innocent girl ,, what say ?

Maan was in fix ,, how he said that what he said about d girls was right OR wrong ,, kya karu ab ...? Maan there was only  one person to whom u cn ask nd that was .. Geet ,, u cn ask her why she hide her identity ? why she was playing with him ? I have to make her speak everything ,, yes I judged u right Geet ,, u r very clever too  ,, Geet handa I won't spare u to play with me .

Maan: Ammy ,, u talked to Gunjan , do u really like her or only trusting my opnion about her ?

Ammy: I talk to her nd I too find her that she is very sweet girl nd perfect for me ,, I really like her.

Maan: sure ?

Ammy: yes ,, Maan her eyes nd body language was telling  many things about her ,, don't doubt on  ur opinion ,, u wr right ,, thanks nd don't worry i'll  tell Gunjan nd say sorry.

Maan felt guilty that his bro was trusting him ,, he inwardly prayed  to God to keep his words true  regarding Gunjan ,, Geet be ready to face MSK ,, bcoz of u I faced many worst situations .

Maan find out about Handas before going to Shimla for deal but that was comescial info , regarding their business nd repo in business field , which was quiet satisfactory , they wr very well of nd respected family , but family matters wr diff things .

Ammy was right here it was good to see anyone's real self secretly but it turn embarrassing if d very person caught that someone was spying  them ,, they cd feel hurt nd get angry too ,, here Maan ws right at one place observing Gunjan but in his anger nd attitude he assumed wrong about Geet nd portrait her wrong which hurt her ,, he didn't give her chance nd asked about her nd she too behaved like him ,, didn't try to correct him .

Precap --- Geet  went ... Ammy confessed  ... 

Part - 14

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Barbie doll๐Ÿ˜ƒ and Gappus

abhi koi prep nahi hui ๐Ÿ˜•
kal subah jaldi jaana hai, na bags ready hai na kuch
aaj ho sake toh sab afterwork niptana padega
but at last I will be off๐Ÿ˜ƒ
looking forward to it so much