Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Antlers

He was caught have sex with a trans few years ago in New Delhi. That's as far as I can remember. However, unsure about his career. 

is that even true?

and he was also dating that masti girl at one point in time (aftaab's wife)
He turned to alcohol after breaking up with Tara Sharma and that coupled with lukewarm response at the box office spelled doom for the talented actor.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^ no this I know is true. He was totally gone on her, wanted it marry her. Would keep proposing to her, and she would sweetly just smile. Even Bobby Deol was gone on Ash. Most men were, πŸ˜†

Damn, I need to find old old old Stardust magazines. Back when SD used to run things. I remember a very old interview with Aish and Suniel Shetty where she was so candid and was saying things like balls. πŸ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^ no this I know is true. He was totally gone on her, wanted it marry her. Would keep proposing to her, and she would sweetly just smile. Even Bobby Deol was gone on Ash. Most men were,πŸ˜†

Honestly, if I were a lesbian I might have been gone on her too πŸ˜†.

Seriously though, Aishwarya has always been beautiful. But in those younger years when she did the movies with Bobby and Akshay she was so young and just delicate, plus of course her near flawless features. So I can totally believe that men fell for her. I didn't know about Bobby at all. But I remember gossip that she and Akshay were caught hanging out off the sets in central park NYC.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Damn, I need to find old old old Stardust magazines. Back when SD used to run things. I remember a very old interview with Aish and Suniel Shetty where she was so candid and was saying things like balls. πŸ˜†

Woa really?! I want to read that NOW. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I mean that's an unprecedented happening, am sure. She never ever ever opens her mouth & talks like this now. Or ever. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Esp now that she's the Bachchan Bahurani. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Honestly, if I were a lesbian I might have been gone on her too πŸ˜†.

Seriously though, Aishwarya has always been beautiful. But in those younger years when she did the movies with Bobby and Akshay she was so young and just delicate, plus of course her near flawless features. So I can totally believe that men fell for her. I didn't know about Bobby at all. But I remember gossip that she and Akshay were caught hanging out off the sets in central park NYC.

I know!!!! Me too!!!! I would totally have gone on her too just for the layers in her personality & her priceless face. 

Yes most men were bonkers about her!!! Akshaye Khanna was totally keen on marrying her but obviously she wasn't. Career + he wasn't good enough for her, family wise & every other way, am sure. 

Hanging out is fine, but these 2 had a brief affair I heard. Sanjay Dutt was very taken in by her too, just as a woman. So was Zayed Khan, SRK, oh God sooo many!! πŸ˜†

She had a big crush on SRK &'even admitted as such. "If he was single, I would've pursued SRK." Ash always strikes me to the woman who sits adoringly , pricelessly in a corner, and wraps all the men on her finger. They think they're the ones wooing her & feel blessed to be given the opportunity to do so, but it is her actually, who is making them woo her. πŸ˜†
Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akshaye Khanna did not live up to his talent unfortunately. He was seen in a string of  good movies where he performed well enough to join the league of Bollywood's best actors.

Dil Chahta Hai
Taal
Border
Hulchul
Aakrosh
Race
& many others but the one that stands out for me is  'Gandhi my Father' where he gave one of the finest performances of a career gone astray. 
He is a sensitive actor and one hopes he will get back to entertain sooner rather than later.

Mirchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Akshaye Khanna is a sensitive actor who has entertained is many good movies
Dil Chahta Hai
Taal
Border
Aakrosh
Hulchul
Humraz
Race
& many more .But the stand performance was in My Father Gandhi ...the movie I will always remember him for ..a deep and heart rending performance that touches your soul.

Hope to see him back in many more wonderful films .
Edited by Mamta.s - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Akshay also had a reputation of being temperamental and coming to sets very late. Remember Priyadarshan saying he didn't create any such problems  during Hungama despite his reputation. Govinda was another one who's notorious for coming late to the location. i guess filmmakers didn't want to deal with that once their decline started.   Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
Drogon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was my first Bollywood crush. After watching Himalaya Putra (his debut film) I was totally lattoo and Border has been one of my all time favorite films just coz of him. He was a good actor especially in comedy and in negative roles too.