Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U girls are too funny

If I read I cant write, ajeeb duvidha hai

I LOUED RCF's Sooriya images, OMG UNBELIEVABLE He has SUCH a young face, doesnt look like he is nearing 40? or over?
TOO CUTE. I think he is blessed with the elixir of youth from Sivakumar
Sivakumar must be 70 he looks like he is 50

Hey the updates are sooo upsetting...Can we get one more now where he arrives and does something ??? or atleast calls or sends a text ???
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U girls are too funny

If I read I cant write, ajeeb duvidha hai

I LOUED RCF's Sooriya images, OMG UNBELIEVABLE He has SUCH a young face, doesnt look like he is nearing 40? or over?
TOO CUTE. I think he is blessed with the elixir of youth from Sivakumar
Sivakumar must be 70 he looks like he is 50

DONT READ... 
WRITE. 
You read later ðŸ¤£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

This woman always ignores my questions ðŸ˜†
Pls bata do...does he abuse, i want him too he shld... Pls tell us hia fav...plsss

Meei bhi kaha sunti hai
Bas try maarlo puchke ek baar
Sun liya toh bhagwan ki den hai ðŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Oh ya...It was a typical R&B conversation...insensitive as always...Anyways I don't want him to declare his love before bally and all...but he was insensitive enuf to not know about her state of mind...both before breaking the news to her and even after..Hell the guy didn't even give her a proper honeymoon..took her to paris and went to work...I have seen people go for honeymoon later becos of work commitments immediately after marriage,  but not this...

ok leave that...not just II, any girl would throw this tantrum if the guy does this...specially when he knows she misses him...I don't expect him to cancel his trip and come back...but he can be a little accommodating...He shud try to understand from her point of view as well...she is just married and already new to the home...even before she settles down there he leaves her and goes...and he also expects her not to go to her parent's place...

And there is no question about whether II would do this or not..If II had pulled this shit, then I would blame her as well... I am no II or R&B permanent supporter...Mine changes based on what they do and my point of view on that...😆

Listen ur painting her as some bichara which i don't believe her to be...we are no where near in our pov of II man...
Il get back on the RB bit
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know... That happens to be my one of my most favorite book, iv a diary in which iv written all its quotes even though they are easily available online, i loved writing them down...[/DIV]

My name is Vandita :)

It's my favorite too..I lived that book till it finished...anyway my name is dhara :)
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey the updates are sooo upsetting...Can we get one more now where he arrives and does something ??? or atleast calls or sends a text ???

They cannot be honeymooning all the time...he cant keep cuddling her...
If der are no upsets there are no coming out of it which is plain boring...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Totally agree...😆 Just want to see they come out of this...anyways it is friday na...The guy shud be coming midnight today...😊
Ashu25 thumbnail

I am more bothered about who is going to be II's boss and if its Binu who is ebtering as Bally's admin here ðŸ¤£
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

It's my favorite too..I lived that book till it finished...anyway my name is dhara :)

I think v can live it for life... I heard abt a sequal in jan but no update now :(
I just happen to go to Bombay fr some wrk and i had some 3 hrs free b4 return and iv never been to bombay b4...Leopold cafe was the first place i wanted to go too and i eventually did...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Midnight ko aake kya karega?? 
Chane bechega? ðŸ˜•
II ghode bechke so rahi hogi tab tak ðŸ¤£