SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 40

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by dsgirl

It's my favorite too..I lived that book till it finished...anyway my name is dhara :)

Gregory David Roberts? The blurb reads interesting. Would like to read. 😊
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U girls are too funny

If I read I cant write, ajeeb duvidha hai

I LOUED RCF's Sooriya images, OMG UNBELIEVABLE He has SUCH a young face, doesnt look like he is nearing 40? or over?
TOO CUTE. I think he is blessed with the elixir of youth from Sivakumar
Sivakumar must be 70 he looks like he is 50

Nish 

any chance of one more update today ??? 
Originally posted by EnVee

Gregory David Roberts? The blurb reads interesting. Would like to read. 😊

READ READ READ... 
I WLD WANT THE WORLD TO READ IT

Ps. I like ur signature also...i recently quoted it to someone  and sry o didn't giv u any credit πŸ˜‰
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

I think v can live it for life... I heard abt a sequal in jan but no update now :(
I just happen to go to Bombay fr some wrk and i had some 3 hrs free b4 return and iv never been to bombay b4...Leopold cafe was the first place i wanted to go too and i eventually did...
whenever I've been to Bombay it's for work or family plans..Bt I plan to go for a week and travel down all the places mentioned in d book...let's see when though..work doesn't allow me to go!
Paatti & Pick up linesπŸ˜ƒ

She spent Saturday at Akka's at Munirka, cleaned her kitchen, LITERALLY went on her hands and knees and scrubbed, went to Munirka market and changed out containers which SHE did not like, no not Akka, but II
Athim was kicked out, she "let him" go hang with Tan... she reluctantly sent Akka too after a couple hours, Sam wanted to go to Emporio Mall, so she went, her job was to baby sit Lasya, Shravu and Nandu

they literally drove her crazy, yet she managed to clean out Akka's kitchen completely and ermm... her house and closets... with Selvi's help

Amma and Appa would speculate about R&B but we will talk more about it later... Lasya's nanny was around... but II held her if she was not cleaning

Akka's in laws were packed off to NOIDA by II, for the day Thatha Paatti laughed when she said "she wanted to clean house"

Paati said: "Kozhandaya pethukko taane ellam seriya aayidum" (Have a child everything will be OK")🀣
They had decided II was mental... ermm.. she was but... they thought a baby would cure it...
Little do they know...

II had to be done by 8, she was going to go to Club Pangaea at Ashok, Meera and Fareeda were in town with their boyfriends... and they invited her over
II was not the clubbing pubbing kind... but she did reckless things now and then...

She wnt home at 8 ish... wore black tights, a shimmering offshoulder hot pink blouse, in what was supposed to be like the French Lahme tissue...and got to Ashok at 9 ish

The club was dark... DARK... it took 7 text messages to find Fareeda and Meera... they ordered finger foods and wine, II ordered drinks
like Sex on the Beach, Blowjob and Slow Comfortable Screw...
the boyfriends HAD BEER
MENNN!!!πŸ˜†
Chittiyan Kalaiyan DK Khushi's remix played... the DJ was loud and screechy...
The girls stepped on the dance floor... the theme was 70s... people actually had worn wigs... and fake moustaches... Fareeda walked back to the table to force II to join them

A tallish guy approached II with a bad pick up line

"You must be tired because youve been running through my mind all night!!"

Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Gregory David Roberts? The blurb reads interesting. Would like to read. </font>😊
It's one book u should not miss...I never wanted that book to finish...
Originally posted by dsgirl

whenever I've been to Bombay it's for work or family plans..Bt I plan to go for a week and travel down all the places mentioned in d book...let's see when though..work doesn't allow me to go!
I don't think the bylanes of Bombay cld be explained more interestingly than in that book...from the chals to the brothels to everything else...I wish for someone to do it fr Delhi as well...
A trip by the book wld be so much fun and how I wish we cld get a Prabhakar to drive us, i can never get ovr the description of his smile  *sigh*
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Hey 
this is officially the shortest update...πŸ˜†

U can't even blame me for saying this...
Aha! Now this will run in our minds through the day! And night for the Westeners!

Originally posted by taara113

I don't think the bylanes of Bombay cld be explained more interestingly than in that book...from the chals to the brothels to everything else...I wish for someone to do it fr Delhi as well...[/DIV]
A trip by the book wld be so much fun and how I wish we cld get a Prabhakar to drive us, i can never get ovr the description of his smile *sigh*

everyone should hv a prabhakar in their lives...how I had loved the character...only if someone ever gets to do it for Delhi but I don't know if someone can explain Delhi as gregory has done for Bombay