Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Awesome Nisha.

The best thing in all this is your ability to keep the variety coming. Quite a feat really. Appreciate all the effort.

While we fight it out in the real world, you have created a cosy corner for us to tuck in and dream and discuss and fight and fume.

Thanks indeed.

THANK YOU NV

Its a sartorial, culinary, symphonic, emotional, humorous, technological journey😃  I am glad it has all the elements you appreciate

Nisha0604 thumbnail
I notice Deepali after the LONGEST TIME

WHERE WERE YOU?
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats Nisha...may this journey never ends...was not an active member of thread 12...:(:(..hope 13 turns out luck for me...R&B ke liye toh pukka unlucky hai but...girl is gonna fry him and i love that...

astounding feat Nisha...its not easy to post 3-4 chapters on a daily basis for such a long period of time...you are really a fantastic writer...yahi umeed hai ki apki kalam kabhi na ruke...Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lesser reaction from II than expected...
Maybe she is already back to reality... She has somewhere started accepting him the way he is...I think it is good in one sense...but the guy is going to miss her pestering him as well...

For now, Ranjan seems the only support/consolation for her...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Awesome Nisha.

The best thing in all this is your ability to keep the variety coming. Quite a feat really. Appreciate all the effort.

While we fight it out in the real world, you have created a cosy corner for us to tuck in and dream and discuss and fight and fume.

Thanks indeed.

Very well said...agree to each word. 

Thx so much Nisha fr the tale.
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more question Nisha ...do we get another today???😳
Btw..ab toh II se zyada I am waiting fr RB to be back🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Lesser reaction from II than expected...

Maybe she is already back to reality... She has somewhere started accepting him the way he is...I think it is good in one sense...but the guy is going to miss her pestering him as well...

For now, Ranjan seems the only support/consolation for her...

She is a practical mature sensible girl she LOVED being pampered in Paris and being babied.
She realizes... she is not bitter or cynical... but her office situation has been a "getting hit by a truck" for her😭 husband has taken back seat... and this is the beginning of the true nature of who she is.

SHE IS VERY FOCUSED, she didnt just say it... to sound ambitious you know... Swathi
She MEANT it... Bally's departure is going to have tremendous consequences for her, Bally is going to be part of a different league now😭 no longer Iyer's best bud at work

A lot has changed at her workplace today... he has no clue... this is going to strain their relationship... she is no longer the gharelu longing wife... her priorities are different... the honeymoon's over baby!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
Life bak to what it is and as it comes
Honeymoon over'
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She is a practical mature sensible girl she LOVED being pampered in Paris and being babied.
She realizes... she is not bitter or cynical... but her office situation has been a "getting hit by a truck" for her😭 husband has taken back seat... and this is the beginning of the true nature of who she is.

SHE IS VERY FOCUSED, she didnt just say it... to sound ambitious you know... Swathi
She MEANT it... Bally's departure is going to have tremendous consequences for her, Bally is going to be part of a different league now😭 no longer Iyer's best bud at work

A lot has changed at her workplace today... he has no clue... this is going to strain their relationship... she is no longer the gharelu longing wife... her priorities are different... the honeymoon's over baby!

Hmm... She is not going to throw a tantrum anymore...She has enough work tension to think about her husband now...But I am sure the husband is going to miss that...😭 She is no more the puppy going behind him like the honeymoon...In addition to this they are going to have work related strains...

Now the plot gets even more interesting...😆 better than her tantrum
swathi1990 thumbnail
Are we going to get a new character as her manager ??? ðŸ˜²
Is there any chances that she will be removed from the project due to conflict of interest ?? I thought these things are pretty serious in mnc's...