Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She is a practical mature sensible girl she LOVED being pampered in Paris and being babied.
She realizes... she is not bitter or cynical... but her office situation has been a "getting hit by a truck" for her😭 husband has taken back seat... and this is the beginning of the true nature of who she is.

SHE IS VERY FOCUSED, she didnt just say it... to sound ambitious you know... Swathi
She MEANT it... Bally's departure is going to have tremendous consequences for her, Bally is going to be part of a different league now😭 no longer Iyer's best bud at work

A lot has changed at her workplace today... he has no clue... this is going to strain their relationship... she is no longer the gharelu longing wife... her priorities are different... the honeymoon's over baby!

Ouch Ouch is all I can say! To think of a baby in all this is even more disastrous. Drat!
Nichuss thumbnail
congrats for #13
is RnB really planning to stay n settle at swiss 🀣 

poor ishu πŸ˜›
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Hmm... She is not going to throw a tantrum anymore...She has enough work tension to think about her husband now...But I am sure the husband is going to miss that...😭 She is no more the puppy going behind him like the honeymoon...In addition to this they are going to have work related strains...

Now the plot gets even more interesting...πŸ˜† better than her tantrum

This story is being read by a bunch of strong intelligent career minded WELL READ women, how long can I keep up the farce of maintaining II's love struck personaπŸ˜†  R&B knows how much she misses him she cried until last night... she cried when he told her on Monday in Paris... if she wasnt educated and if she wasnt employed, and if she didnt know better and if R&B was ALL THERE WAS TO HER LIFE then it makes sense to constantly think, worry, cry and pine for him

But II is a nuclear bomb...πŸ‘ KITNA royegi... she is sappy and love struck too but thats not her only side

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Ouch Ouch is all I can say! To think of a baby in all this is even more disastrous. Drat!

Baby' ah ???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  irukara prachana poratha ??? I think they shud wait a year minimum...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

This story is being read by a bunch of strong intelligent career minded WELL READ women, how long can I keep up the farce of maintaining II's love struck personaπŸ˜†  R&B knows how much she misses him she cried until last night... she cried when he told her on Monday in Paris... if she wasnt educated and if she wasnt employed, and if she didnt know better and if R&B was ALL THERE WAS TO HER LIFE then it makes sense to constantly think, worry, cry and pine for him

But II is a nuclear bomb...πŸ‘ KITNA royegi... she is sappy and love struck too but thats not her only side

Totally agree !!! But if it just goes like this --how will life be ??? So he is going to continue his trips like this and she is going to concentrate on work ??? I don't see a work-family balance here...
I am not saying that she should cry...My only thing is how are they going to attain that balance ??? I myself have this doubt regards to me...For my current work hours, I don't see marriage as a good option...I feel that it does come between ur work ambitions most of the time...But if it doesn't then it is going to be like current II and R&B...where u continue doing ur work and I will continue doing my work...lets still be individuals even after marriage ???

Note : I am most probably wrong in what I am voicing here, because I don't have any experience...So please take no offence...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are we going to get a new character as her manager ??? πŸ˜²

Is there any chances that she will be removed from the project due to conflict of interest ?? I thought these things are pretty serious in mnc's...

I thought about that, but since she is not in any influential position where she can  impact the integrity of the project I left her as is... otherwise I would have had Bansal expressing concern over it

Husband and wife cannot be on the same team, husband cannot be wife's supervisor and vice versa... they work for different organizations... she is not authorized to offer and or approve reductions in pricing or discounts to Excelsior.

THAT in my opinion will be compromising her role and she will not be able to do a ethical job... or we can perceive it that way
Anything that results in reduced revenues or lower profitability for KMPG because of II's position would be scrutinized...

EnVee thumbnail

Baby' ah ???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  irukara prachana poratha ??? I think they shud wait a year minimum...

Adu seri... aana kudukkura podu kuraiya pichittu daan kudukkum... so you never know... (I mean jab deta hai chappad phaadke deta hai :)).

This is like Nisha has just touched the tip of the iceberg!
swathi1990 thumbnail
By the way the links for 1st page in case u don't have
ss9

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4326053

ss11

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4336974

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all a big congratulations nisha..I didn't know u had created a new thread..I was still reading chapters on the last thread..
Coming to the chapters...I guess finally reality is setting in...I don't know how II or for that matter R&B is going to deal with it...a professional and personal relationship with the same person is never easy..and i guess that's going to happen here..
Coming to ranjan I feel bad for him...the chapter where he reads R&B's text and cries was so hearttouching...just a msg for him makes him smile...just shows how much he's dying inside just to chat with his son..there is a longing to show him how he cares and wants to talk to him..call him his son but doesn't know how would R&B react to it,..I wish things could get sorted between them..

So R&B is not coming on Wednesday...somewhere I hope he's lying and does come back on Wednesday only...just a wishful thinking..
EnVee thumbnail

Totally agree !!! But if it just goes like this --how will life be ??? So he is going to continue his trips like this and she is going to concentrate on work ??? I don't see a work-family balance here...
I am not saying that she should cry...My only thing is how are they going to attain that balance ??? I myself have this doubt regards to me...For my current work hours, I don't see marriage as a good option...I feel that it does come between ur work ambitions most of the time...But if it doesn't then it is going to be like current II and R&B...where u continue doing ur work and I will continue doing my work...lets still be individuals even after marriage ???

Note : I am most probably wrong in what I am voicing here, because I don't have any experience...So please take no offence...

Totally agree. For a relationship to thrive, you need time and emotional investment. Some times, I cannot even give time for friends! Explains why I am single. Too many things to handle and a clueless me!