SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

Adu seri... aana kudukkura podu kuraiya pichittu daan kudukkum... so you never know... (I mean jab deta hai chappad phaadke deta hai :)).

This is like Nisha has just touched the tip of the iceberg!

HeHe πŸ˜† I don't see that happening anytime soon...pappom πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by swathi1990

By the way the links for 1st page in case u don't have
ss9

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4326053

ss11

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4336974

THANK YOU

YOU ALWAYS LIST THESE FOR MEπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

THANK YOU

YOU ALWAYS LIST THESE FOR MEπŸ˜ƒ

Yup...because I use sosy for relaxation...When I am taking breaks, I randomly go to a thread and start reading...So it is easier for me if I can find it easily in one place πŸ˜†
Ok so Honeymoon is over!
II is back at work and has just had an earthquake under her desk..poor thing. Bally will be missed. I'm as curious about Bally as I'm about II. I have always watched with fascination how colleagues transform overnight when they are slotted into a different job. As my granddad once pointed out post my cribbing session..😭 " Nehru maralaye PM aanathuku approm" ( Didn't Nehru change ( with Gandhi) after he became PM).

II and RnB are both people who value emotions and commitment. They express it differently and respond to crises differently. But both of them have rock solid values and are endearing liars to each other. 

II giving him the cold shoulder πŸ˜ƒ would have hurt him immeasurably more than the kick on bu** she actually delivered by staying on keel with Ranjan. RnB had to text his dad to know where she was πŸ˜†

Did she really say that to her dad..that she would get her f-i-l to deliver a car?

She's just MAGNIFICIENT!! SO ARE YOU β€οΈ
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

Totally agree. For a relationship to thrive, you need time and emotional investment. Some times, I cannot even give time for friends! Explains why I am single. Too many things to handle and a clueless me!

Same here...The little bit time I get while my simulations are running is wat I spend in SOSY... πŸ˜†
and frankly being single has helped me always...I don't have time restrictions...I am able to work more and perform better and my advisor and my dept chair and other profs. love/prefer me more over other married people...

Seeing all this somewhere stops you from taking the next step...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
this is interesting!now RnB will see a different II...he might miss her tantrums btw... πŸ˜‰ or next time he may say 'enough II' for not throwing a tantrum.

I thought about that, but since she is not in any influential position where she can  impact the integrity of the project I left her as is... otherwise I would have had Bansal expressing concern over it

Husband and wife cannot be on the same team, husband cannot be wife's supervisor and vice versa... they work for different organizations... she is not authorized to offer and or approve reductions in pricing or discounts to Excelsior.

THAT in my opinion will be compromising her role and she will not be able to do a ethical job... or we can perceive it that way
Anything that results in reduced revenues or lower profitability for KMPG because of II's position would be scrutinized...

Got it !!

But this is going to be an issue tomorrow when the whole project blows...Actually if they are not able to do it what would happen ??

So unless Ranjan helps her with hw updates, nothing is going to move...But will he do ?? On one angle, it is his fav DIL...on the other angle, if he does that R&B will resign and probably not work even the half an hour stint he is doing now in excelsior...I pity Ranjan as well πŸ˜­
Originally posted by swathi1990

Same here...The little bit time I get while my simulations are running is wat I spend in SOSY... πŸ˜†
and frankly being single has helped me always...I don't have time restrictions...I am able to work more and perform better and my advisor and my dept chair and other profs. love/prefer me more over other married people...

Seeing all this somewhere stops you from taking the next step...

EXACTLY!! Thats the reason some are not able to take the plunge. They stay single for ever. In this country I know 10s of people like that that value their independence too much. Here sex is not a problem either, so there is very lil reason to give up and commit yourself

II is still attracted to him, their spark has barely been lit... but half their personality is their professional life and its ambition... II is serious, sincere and committed towards her family too. Its a juggling act... no half measures for her. She wants to be 100% in everything, Akka has to warn her periodically not to go overboard... R&B is more fortunate, all he has to care for is about himself... ermmm.. his married life with her is part of that "myself"

Originally posted by blue5sky

Ok so Honeymoon is over!
II is back at work and has just had an earthquake under her desk..poor thing. Bally will be missed. I'm as curious about Bally as I'm about II. I have always watched with fascination how colleagues transform overnight when they are slotted into a different job. As my granddad once pointed out post my cribbing session..😭 " Nehru maralaye PM aanathuku approm" ( Didn't Nehru change ( with Gandhi) after he became PM).

II and RnB are both people who value emotions and commitment. They express it differently and respond to crises differently. But both of them have rock solid values and are endearing liars to each other. 

II giving him the cold shoulder πŸ˜ƒ would have hurt him immeasurably more than the kick on bu** she actually delivered by staying on keel with Ranjan. RnB had to text his dad to know where she was πŸ˜†

Did she really say that to her dad..that she would get her f-i-l to deliver a car?

She's just MAGNIFICIENT!! SO ARE YOU β€οΈ

Introvert or extrovert ...men LOVE ATTENTION.Kandukale na kadupayiduva they get pissedπŸ˜†
Lets see what this one does...

Blue... adu daan or appa ku ultimate avamariyadai ille? its the supreme be izzati for a Appa
She offered it... while she herself is unwilling to let her father in law pay for her car repairπŸ˜ƒ

Little does Appa know... that II has not only her share of self respect but also HISπŸ‘

EXACTLY!! Thats the reason some are not able to take the plunge. They stay single for ever. In this country I know 10s of people like that that value their independence too much. Here sex is not a problem either, so there is very lil reason to give up and commit yourself

II is still attracted to him, their spark has barely been lit... but half their personality is their professional life and its ambition... II is serious, sincere and committed towards her family too. Its a juggling act... no half measures for her. She wants to be 100% in everything, Akka has to warn her periodically not to go overboard... R&B is more fortunate, all he has to care for is about himself... ermmm.. his married life with her is part of that "myself"

HeHe πŸ˜†

and in case of us Indians, we are forced to take the plunge by our parents...Then we do miss out independence and the work satisfaction...but in turn convince ourselves that we are getting happiness at some other place... Its like "Say to urself that u r happy...then u will be happy"...The indian society says that marriage and kids are happiness...so we everyone take that plunge and say to ourselves that we are happy...