ViRaj Headcanons We know there's more!!

ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Viraj Headcanons
we know there's more
!

If the above line makes you think of "Tip of the ice berg" that s HOW it is  !!!
ViRaj Singh Rathore unfathomable charismatic enigmatic and now Negative ? Naah... THAT's the Creative team's doing . HOW we want him /see him is what we will MAKE him here

Our Prince charming has many layers yet to be unfolded and this time WE will do it OUR way . Right here !!!

What the Creative team shows us is not in our hand how we want to see him is what we have with us . So let's take it up from there and weave our imaginations around our Prince charming who Happens to be Single now ..( If there ever was a hint this has to be IT) What is Nisha's loss CAN be some one else's gain .. ANYONES !! OR you still want the old one ? Go right ahead and get it here . Don't want him paired ? So fine LOVE the single and Dashing Chotte Hukum

To Put it in a nut shell Do it "as you like it "

Suggestions:-

Let's make ourselves Happy with each of ours creative independence

Number of words or length is individual choice.

If you so wish you can also shape it up like a "relay " i.e take it up from where another has left theirs or stopped

No matter whose fan you are each one is welcome to comment ., however please keep point number 1' in mind . we are here to make ourselves happy and NOT make another unhappy

Do Visit the Taher/ Viraj AT and comment there as well .Current AT's link below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4341628&PID=120958573&#p120958573

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have the first HC ready. Shilpi Di, post karu?
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_28

please do...
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is sad, I know. But I still wanted to write it. I read some comment where they did not like the way Viraj moaned over his mother. And that made me wonder, how sad could it be? This is my answer to myself.
Also, do let me know if you like it or not. Negative feedback will also be appreciated. :)
------------------------------------------------

Headcanon #1 - Where are you Ma?

The day had begun normally for a 7 year old Viraj. He had freshened up and was just packing his bag for school and waiting for his mother to come to him and give him his packed tiffin box. She always made sure to pack a treat for him.

Viraj was surprised when she didn't come. It is 7.30 already, where is Ma? I'll be late... Worried, Viraj sprinted out of his room towards the kitchen. She wasn't there.

Is Momma ill? Forgetting all thoughts of time and school, Viraj rushed to Vasundhara's room, only to find it empty and bare. The bed had not been slept in, that much Viraj understood. He looked around in the room, the balcony, the bathroom, calling out loud. But he received no response. Where is Ma?!

Panic was settling in, when Viraj saw a note on the bedside table. It was kept under the gold bangle that he had seen his mother wear everyday. He suddenly felt his legs falter. Something about that note repulsed him. Hadn't he seen in movies, that people left such notes when they were going away?

Slowly, he went and picked up the note. It was very simple.

I'm sorry Son. I'm sorry.

This note, it looked wet with tears. Something was not right about it... Why is Ma saying sorry?[\I]

Viraj took the note and the bangle down the stairs to Dadji's room. He was confused. [I]What is happening?! Atleast Dadji is here.Thank God Ma requested him to stay yesterday...

When Dadji came out in his uniform, Viraj handed him the note. "What is this Dadji? And do you know where Ma is? I can't find her. Is she unwell? Is there some emergency? Is Naniji okay?" Viraj kept shooting questions, none of which Shyam Singh answered.

He was a mere Butler, but he had heard enough to make sense of this note. Words from the conversation of yesterday drifted to him as he read the note over and over again. He looked at the young child in front of him. What is the poor boy's fault? Why him?

Viraj looked at Dadji. He had stopped asking when Dadji looked so worried.Has something happened? God, please let Ma be alright! With that desperate prayer, he waited for Dadji to speak.

"Ranisaheba has gone away Chote Hukum. She will never come back." Shyam Singh choked on his words. Viraj kept gaping at him. He looked all over the house again, looking for a sign that Shyam Singh was not serious. When he found none, he looked at Shyam Singh again. "Gone...?"

Leaving Dadji alone, Viraj walked away towards the French windows. He looked at the rising sun illuminating the sky and the grass. Why did it suddenly feel so dark, even when the sun was coming up? And Ma..Is Ma really gone? What did I do? Why did she go? He only vocalised the most important question, as tears slowly traced the path of smooth cheek bones, "Where are you Ma?"

-------------------------------------------
Feedback please! :)
ShilpiK021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_28

Off course re .. Waiting for it ..πŸ˜ƒ

Edit .. : Just read the above .. Good work AditiπŸ‘ . Feeling so sad now for Viraj 
Edited by ShilpiK021 - 9 years ago
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Shilpi di Amazing intro!
@Aditi *the feels* Yepp. That's how sad it is.
ShilpiK021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _UptoNoGood_

@Shilpi di Amazing intro!

@Aditi *the feels* Yepp. That's how sad it is.

Thanks Shivi ..😊
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Headcanon #2

Surprise, no surprise

After Viraj's initial outburst, Daadji had switched to saying that Vasundhara Devi was away for a while. Viraj had believed him only too willingly.
"What will she think when she comes back? You can't disappoint her can you?" Daadji had repeated. 
Everyday, he would get up and follow routine, guided by Daadji. No, he would never disappoint her. 

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Viraj! Happy birthday to you!" 

"Ma?" Viraj wondered silently. He scanned the sea of faces that sang for him. She wasn't there. He threw down the knife and ran outside. Daadji had said there was a surprise for him. But...

Daadji found a 14 year old Viraj sitting on the ground, picking at the grass. 

"Chhote hukum! You scared us. Don't you want to see your surprise? " Daadji asked softly.

"I want Ma." He said adamantly.
"Please Chhote hukum. Just come." Daadji placed his hands on Viraj's shoulders. Viraj reluctantly followed.
What if they were saving the best for later? Maybe she would come, after all.

"Now you can practice shooting! You're 14! Congratulations beta!" Gayathri hugged him. Viraj hugged her back. 

He was handed his first rifle, and shown how to take aim. If it hadn't been for the starry eyed Priyanka watching him, he would have thrown the rifle and run again. He fired. Bull's eye! Priyanka happily pranced about telling everyone that her bhai was the best.

All guests were shocked. They didn't know that he'd been sneakily shooting pistols since his mother left.
Again Viraj scanned the crowd, smiling politely.

So she wasn't coming.

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 9 years ago
Gautamyagya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shilpi this is amazing

@aditi wooow the way a 7 year child wud react was really shown nicely I loved it!
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
Awww...I feel so sorry for the little Viraj, every time he feels like his mother would finally come... his hopes are shattered...shivi...AND...aditi...how do you guys write so well?? Please do reply...I really wanna know coz both of U have awesome writing skills man!