Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani_agl thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Post through phone... That's y a bit difficult...
huda123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_agl

In continuation from last part... #7 b

Viraj collapsed in her moms arm n nishu screams her lungs out viraj Sir nishu is continuously crying...
Vasundhra is shocked.. Actually it would be an understatement to say she is shocked... She is battling all her emotions which she had suppressed deep down within for 22 LONG years.. All those moments comes back in front of her eyes... That sheer pleasure of holding her first baby in her arms for the very first time in the hospital ... The way she used to sing him lullaby.. N how she used to put Kala tikka on his forehead to save him from buri nazar...
How she used to ruffle his hairs every morning but alas that Kala tikka had vanished in all those years... He was pounced upon by so called relatives for money... How she wished to erase that dreadful night when she had to make the choice between her self respect n her son... Her world... How difficult it was for her to let go off her jigar ka tukda... With tears stained eyes she asked daadji to be by her son's side all his life... To be like a suraksha kavach of her son to save him from the evil clutches of his so called relatives...
Those beasts who were the reason of all this misunderstanding between her n arjun rathore... She pleaded but of no avail...
But alas how much could a mere caretaker save him... Time n again viraj was being used by the evil buaji... She had failed as a mother... She was shattered after reading all the postcards... She was never there for her raja beta when he needed her the most ..she felt some1 was shaking her hand that shook her to reality ... It was the doctor saying that patients condition is critical... It was as if her deeds had given her a tight slap... She was helpless. . doctor was saying " as if the patient had lost all hope . .. Jaise jeene ki chaah hi khatam ho gyi h... Kitni ajeeb baat hai Jo insaan logo KO umeed deta hai aaj wahi itna laachar aur bebas ho gya hai...
By the way ye miss nisha kaun hai... Patient baar baar unka naam le rahe hai... Shayad wo hi unko bacha sakti hai...
Unhe life support ki nahi unke saath ki zarurat hain... Now kabira knew what to do... Jeeyo mere sher...😊

I am in love with the way you write...full of emotions! '👏🤗
Edited by huda123 - 9 years ago
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooow!!!
Amazing this is!!
NRI_Taher thumbnail
Hi. Want to ask did Taher was invited or attend the 200 episode party..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very beautifully written shivani 😊
Gautamyagya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shivani u r such a good writer u were so silent n see now dhamaka!
I m loving it! ❤️
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi, Shivi, Niru, Shivani I just have one word to describe all the good work you guys have done. AWESOME. You guys made cry buckets and buckets of tears for Viraj. If I've forgotten anyone's name please forget the hindsight and keep the good work going. Just came back from a break of two or more weeks. My new FF is taking a lot of my limited time. But will drop in soon to contribute here too.
lekha24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u guys are just amazing really love to read all the parts I m not mentioning the name because u all are amazing writer