ISHRA FF:ISHQ CHHUPTA NAHI CHHUPANE SE CH 18(last) ON PG 46

MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PROLOGUE
It was a grand annual meeting for almost 100 multinational companies at THE PRIDE HOTEL.CEOs were to discuss about development in business.A divinely beautiful lady entered the hotel and took her seat.'Hey Mr.Agrawal meet Raman Kumar BHALLA,he is the CEO OF THE YEAR'Ishita became surprised on listening to a very well-known name... For her RKB was not just a name of a very well-known CEO but it was the name connected with her beautiful past.suddenly,

'Mrs.Khanna,meet Mr.Bhalla and Mr.Bhalla she is Mrs.khanna wife of Ashok Khanna,MD of AK company and she is also the CEO of the same company'
Their eyes met.Raman had lots of questions in his eyes which were unanswerable for Ishita.
'Nice to meet you Mrs.Khanna'Ishita was amused at his very professional tone.
'Nice to meet you too Mr.Bhalla'they shook hands.
'If you just excuse me Mr.Reddy'Raman said.
'Yes ofcourse.'
He went from there without looking at her even once.

The meeting started.

Ishita:Gentleman,as you all know that fruit beer is very common drink for us.So I think we should try a new thing 'dry fruit beer' Change is must as you all know.
Everyone nodded.
'What is your opinion Mr.Bhalla??'
Everyone turned to listen to his most important opinion.Ishita's throat dried.

'Well,your idea was nice Mrs.Khanna but I don't agree... Some people are not used to sticking to one thing for whole life but I firmly believe that you should concentrate in improving the old one... After all loyalty is must .. Disloyalty can ruin everything ' his words reflected his immense pain.

INDEX:
Prologue & character sketch page 1

Ch1 pg2

ch2 pg 4

ch3 pg5

Ch4 pg7
Ch5 pg9

Ch6 pg12

Ch7 pg14
Ch8 pg16
Ch 9 pg 18
Ch10 pg20
Ch11 pg22
Ch12 pg24
Ch13 pg29
Ch14 pg32
Ch15 pg36
Ch16 pg40
Ch17 pg43

CH 18 pg46
PLEASE BUDDY ME FOR PM 😊 Edited by MargiCRAZYGIRL - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ishu no mrs.  Bhalla but mrs.  Khanna...  Hawww.. 
Update sooner.. 
Interesting... 

Past...  Huh.. 
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
I will update weekly on every Sunday...I should continue or discontinue guys??? Please tell me...character sketch will be updated soonerEdited by margo40 - 9 years ago
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
Okay guys here's character sketch...

CHARACTER SKETCH
RAMAN BHALLA:A very handsome,dashing,hardworking CEO of the multinational company PSR.Once he was madly in love with ISHITA IYER,during his college life but her betrayal has made him very rude and harsh man.He has a wife.,SHAGUN BHALLA and a 2 yrs old toddler daughter RUHI BHALLA.Though He still loves Ishita...he pretends to hate her

ISHITA KHANNA:Wife of ASHOK KHANNA and CEO of AK INDUSTRIES.She's a dotting mother for her 7 yrs old son ADITYA KHANNA.She is not disloyal to RKB but circumstances had made her leave him.(what circumstances ??? That will be revealed in story)

ASHOK KHANNA:MD of AK industries and hubby of Ishita.He is a womaniser man, for him Ishita is just a trophy that he can show the world.

SHAGUN BHALLA:Wife of RKB and mother of RUHI...she is a very famous model by profession..she is a golden-digger(so much like the show)

SANTOSH BHALLA:A widow and single mother of RKB and a very sharp minded business woman.the BHALLA family has very good relations with iyers even they are 40% business partners but Mrs BHALLA hates them (we'll see in the story)
SushSathisha thumbnail
nice one please update soon and pm me if possible
jiyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!👏
Excellent prologue.. do cont..

MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

nice one please update soon and pm me if possible

thank you so much and sure I will pm you 😊
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiyaa02

wow!👏

Excellent prologue.. do cont..

VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting FF...
Waiting for the first part..
Please pm me when you update..😊😊
MargiCRAZYGIRL thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

The Pride Hotel,Delhi,9:00 pm
   The grand meeting was over.After meeting dinner party was going on.Raman was sitting along with Mr.Reddy,Mr.agarwal and his GM Mihir Arora.Ishita was sitting at bar chair stealing glances at Him.
                             'WHY DESTINY HAS ALWAYS BEEN CRUEL TO OUR LOVE RAMAN???BUT NO MATTER WHAT,I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND I KNOW YOU TOO.'

Suddenly she felt a manly hand on her shoulder... Strange as well as known!!!!
'Hi sweetheart,sorry I'm late but you know how busy I'm these days.'
It was none other than ASHOK KHANNA,her husband(well...her husband for the whole world except her!!!!)

'Hi'just a formal reply from her .

Why he is always like this???He would always humiliate her when alone at home but in front of the whole world...he would behave like a blind-in-love husband.!!!Why can't he just stop this crap??

He kissed her on her cheek...she felt disgusted.
'Ashok what is this??? Just stop it.'

'C'mon darling,your beloved ex is enjoying our antiques so let him enjoy..'he said grinning cruelly.
Ishita glanced at Raman.Ocean of emotions were seen in his moist eyes.. Like he was asking 'WHY

ISHITA??WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??'

As soon as their eyes met,Raman quickly turned away.
Ashok went to his GM to discuss some important stuff.Ishita again looked at Raman's side..

OMG!!HE IS NOT THERE??!!

She went to Mr.Reddy,
'Mr.Reddy do you know where is Mr.Bhalla??'

'He left just right now Mrs.Khanna.Is there any problem??'
'Umm..Nothing serious thank you.'
She ran to the hotel gate and saw Raman taking seat in his car .

'RAMANNN... 'she screamed her heart out.

Raman stopped.A mere glance to her and he would forget the whole world and remember the unforgettable romantic moments shared with this woman,he once loved madly.
With great effort,he collected himself and bluntly asked,
'Yes,what's it Mrs.Khanna??'
Her eyes became moist.She was dying to listen 'JHANSI KI RANI' from his mouth .But unfortunately it wouldn't happen and she herself was the reason for this mess.

Okay guys here I end the first part .. Please share your comments

😊