new ts arakshi_kidnapping

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello frnds... once again..
But don't worry is baar jayada nai pakaungi..
just 3 parts...
At mid-night
In a 2 storey beautiful house, one boy in his late twenties silently climbing the pipe..he murmured "kya din aa gaye hai..!! police vala hoke choro ki tarah gusna pad raha hai mujhe...payar sach mai pagal bana deta hai..."he reach to the window and peep from it...there he saw one girl was sleeping on bed with so mess. She was having a book half- opened on one hand and other was clutching a beautiful teddy. she had even not remove the specks. she was looking so cute...wearing toe length skirt and sleeveless red top...he jump into the balcony and enter in her room through her open window...where he completely saw her and...he was totally mesmerized by watching her..she was looking so cute...he just stay and saw her..he came towards her in trance..sat beside her..give a light peak on her forehead and move a invisible hair trend behind her ear. But because of this her sleep disturb and she wake up...and totally shocked seeing a man inside her room..."Arjun tum..!!! tum yaha kaise aye and by the way kyu aye...u ideot..i hate u..i don'i wana see u..just go back...and " before she say something he cane towards her and put a chloroform handkerchief on her mouth...wuthin a few seconds struggle she faint...he said "haye deva..! kita bolti hai meri radiomirchi...but apki isi ada ke to hum deewane hai ms publicist" with that he took her in his arms take main door keys and gets out from her home...he make her lie on the passenger seat and drive the car to his home...after reaching there he took out her and enter in their home ..close the door and directly took her to his bed room...he make her lie on bed...he admire her and said "madam ki neend to mast hai...ab kal subhah pata chalega Arjun beta..so be ready.." he just shift her little and slide beside her...taking her in his arms...hugging her...he sleep.
as morning rays touch the girl's beautiful face...she snuggle more in pillow (as she think πŸ˜‰) he open her eyes give a small smile and try to get up...but she found it difficult she look her beside..a man was sleeping there hugging her...she shock and get up hurriedly...because of that his sleep gets disturb and he also gets up... she ask angrily "how dare u...tumne mujhe kidnap kiya..its disgusting...how could u ACP...and u.." before she shout more Arjun seal her lips wilth his and pinned her to bed...clutching her both hands and his full weight lie on her..
how was that...
I hope I like it...
plz share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago