Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivAnTami

I loved RaRu so much. Keep going Ammu!

Aww thanks Deepika.m so glad you loved it...have posted part 2 take a look when you get a chance...
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya_prasad

Loved it.

Cute RuMan...
Continue soon

Thanks Vidya for your comments...am overwhelmed by everyone's appreciation. ,it is amazing...
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isha_Pathare

Aww so cute  in yhm ruhi ki yeh cuteness kahi kho gayi hai she is damn mad on ishita which is making me go mad

The show is always ruining relationships and then trying to fix them...it is very frustrating for us viewers...hope IshRaRu are back together in the show soon. 
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishy13

Your story is absolutely adorable! Ruhi & Raman together always warm my heart, and I love that you showed Mihir & Rinki's bonding! Plus, no Shagun is always a plus because we've all gotten a horrifying overdose of her since November!

I can't wait for the next update!

Thank you so much for your fab comments.  I am over the moon that I have managed to show the awesome RuMan duo as they are, they are so cute it's fun to write about them.

We haven't really seen MiNki on the show and thought I could here...glad you liked their interaction.

Had to keep Shagun out otherwise Raman wouldn't get to talk to Ruhi...going to an early morning breakfast date is a bit weird for Shagun but couldn't think of anything else!

Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another amazing one! ðŸ˜Š
Thanks for the pm 

Next update soon pls. ðŸ˜³
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panoramic

Another amazing one! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for the pm 

Next update soon pls. ðŸ˜³

Thanks Anamika...yes another RuMan one...

No problem re the PM...haven't been on the RuMan thread for a while...will try and pop in soon...
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Di. You captured RuMan interaction so well. Truly RuMan are unique and magical.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww this was such a sweet update
hayee clean shave rkb im missing him
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Love the RuMan interaction
Very nice story.
sparkleamina thumbnail
Ok here's another part...

Hope you like it...comments most welcome...good and bad.

Thank you for all the love and appreciation you have shown me,,,,I am overwhelmed by the reactions and lovely comments,  I don't take compliments well but I thank you all from the bottom of my heart ;)

RuMan SS - Papa's Princess

Part 3

Raman was driving towards Ruhi's school to pick her up for their shopping trip.  He was smiling from ear to ear at the thought of spending some time with his little girl.  Luckily Shagun was busy and had called Mihir to ask him to pick up Ruhi from school as she was going to be out all day. Raman was glad not to have to speak with Shagun and ask to take his daughter out.

As he pulled up to the school gates his phone rang, it was Ishita calling.  He put his Bluetooth in his ear and got out the car.
Raman - "Hello, tumhe achanak mera yaad aya!"
Raman - "Hello, you suddenly remembered me!"
Ishita - "Aapko to main hamesha yaad karti hoon, aap ko nahi pata!"
Ishita - "I always think of you, didn't you know!"

Raman smiled, he loved this nok jhok/banter him and his pagal madrassan had every time they spoke.
Raman - "Huh, isiliye to meri kaasi aati hain all day long! Tum meri baari hamesha main burayi soch rahi ti ho!"
Raman - "Yes, that's why I am coughing all day long.  You are always thinking bad things about me!"
Ishita - "Anyways, aap mujhe baad main tang karna, abhi main ek kaam ke liye phone kiya...aap Mihir ki ghar jaa ke Ruhi ko check kar lene please.  I am worried she is not doing her homework or reading.  I know Mihir and Rinki are there too but they are both busy with work and college how will they manage.  Me Shagun pe to umeed nahi rakhungi!"
Ishita - " anyways, you can make fun of me later, I phoned for a reason...could you go to Mihir's place to check on Ruhi please.  I am worried she is not doing her homework or reading.  I know Mihir and Rinki are there too but they are both busy with work and college how will they manage. I don't have any hope on Shagun at all!"

Raman had been so excited and busy he had forgotten to tell Ishita that he was going shopping with Ruhi.
Raman - "Aree, main to itni busy tha ki main bhool gaya tume batana. Or this morning to tum itni aram se so rahi ti meri maan nahi karta tumhe utane...tum kitni pyaari lag rahi ti, like an angel..."
Raman - "Aree, I was so busy I forgot to tell you.  Plus this morning you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't have the heart to wake you, you looked so pretty, like an angel..."

Raman had gotten carried away and said too much...he hoped his Jhansi Ki Rani hadn't heard "sorry main kya bol rahi ti..."
Raman - "Sorry what was I saying..."

Ishita interrupted "Kiya bola aap ne...angel lag rahi ti, pyaari lag rahi ti...aap teek to hona Raman?" 
Ishita - "What did you say...I look like an angel, I look so cute...are you ok Raman?"

Ishita knew what her husband felt for her, his actions always showed the love he had in his heart, but he never had the courage to bring those emotions to his lips or into words.

Raman thought - "Ab yeh pagal madrassan sab kuch sun liya, how do I get out this one?!"
Raman - "Now this pagal madrassan has heard it all, how do I get out of this one?!"
Just then Ruhi came out of school, ran towards her papa and hugged him tight.
Ruhi - "Papa, main ready hoon shopping ki liye, ab chalo na quickly!"
Ruhi - "Papa, I am ready to go shopping, now come quickly!"

Ishita her Ruhi's voice and her heart skipped a beat, Raman was with Ruhi. She sighed a relief.
Ishita - "Raman, Raman, aap Ruhi ki saat ho? Hello, Raman..."
Ishita - "Raman, Raman, you are with Ruhi? Hello Raman..."
Raman could hear Ishita through his headset but didn't want to upset Ruhi.
Raman - "Aap agaya Ruhi beta,  aap ki school kaisa raha?"
Raman - "You have come, Ruhi beta.  How was your school?"

Ishita could hear Raman's conversation and put the phone closer to her ear so as not to miss anything.

Ruhi jumped down from her papa's arms.
Ruhi - "It was really fun.  Teacher aaj hume humari family tree banane kaha ta. Look, I even added Mutthu."
Ruhi - "It was really fun.  Teacher told us to make our family tree today. Look, I even added Mutthu."

Raman looked at Ruhi's family tree, she had added everyone's name and drawn a picture of each person, from Mutthu to Ananya to Daadu to Paati.  Raman took out his phone and took a picture.  He quickly sent it to Ishita so she could see. In his excitement to share with Ishita he didn't look at the picture in detail.  After he and sent it, he noticed the drawing of herself was sad, and the picture of her Ishimaa was angry and looking in the opposite direction of everyone.

Raman's heart sank, he wished he hadn't sent the picture to Ishita.  

Raman - "Wow, Ruhi, this is really good.  Aap sab ko include kiya.  Paar what is this?"
Raman - "Wow, Ruhi, this is really good.  You included everyone.  But what is this?"
He pointed to Ruhi and Ishimaa.
Raman - "why did you draw you and Ishimaa like this?" 

Ruhi looked at her papa and then looked down, played with her fingers and scraped her shoe on its tip.
Raman - "This picture looks just like you right now, all sad..."

Ishita opened up the picture Raman had sent, she smiled at first, she could see all the names and pictures of all the family, her face dropped when she saw the drawing of Ruhi and then of her. Tears streamed down her face.

Raman could hear Ishita's sobs and his heart sank some more.

Raman - "Come on let's go and sit by the duck pond and watch what the ducks are doing.."

Raman took Ruhi in his arms and went across the street to the little duck pond.  Lots of children were there watching the ducks swim and play.  Raman found a bench and the two of them sat and watched the ducks for a while.

Ishita was still on the line, she hugged a picture of Ruhi and sobbed.

Raman could hear Ishita's sobs, at the same time Ruhi cuddled her papa and started to cry.

Ruhi - "I miss Ishimaa so much.  Why does she not want me anymore? Did I do something wrong?"

Raman held Ruhi tight and patted her head "It's ok my sweetheart, don't cry." This was directed at both his angels who were his life, his heartbeat, his everything.  He couldn't see them both so distressed.

Ishita calmed down at Raman's words and continued to listen.

Ruhi - "Main meri or Ishimaa drawing  iss taraf kyun ki main nahi jaanti, I just did it, I don't know why..."
Ruhi - "I don't know why I drew mine and Ishimaa's drawing like this, I just did it, I don't know why.."
Ruhi looked up at her papa, her eyes looked lost and sad.  Raman didn't know what to do, how does he make things right, what can he say to his little girl.

Ishita knew Raman was lost for words, she took a deep breath and said "Raman, don't try to explain to her why she drew what she did, or why she is not with us. She won't understand and also she shouldn't need to know all this.  Just tell her you will sort everything out soon, that she will be home with her family soon and that we all love her."

Raman was relived to here Ishita's voice in his ear telling him the words he was struggling to find.

He took a deep breath, lifted Ruhi's cheek, wiped her tears.
Raman - "Aap jaanti ho ki app meri brave beti ho.  When your Shagun Mumma left us 6 years ago do you know how I was able to be ok?"
Raman - "Do you know you are my brave girl. When your Shagun Mumma left us 6 years ago do you know how I was able to be ok?"
Ruhi looked into his eyes and shook her head
"Aap ki vaaje se.  Aap ne hum sab ko help kiya, Daadi, Daadu, Mihir Chachu sab ko.  Aap ne meri or Ishimaa ko bi help ki."
Raman - "Because of you.  You helped all of us, Daadi, Daadu, Mihir Chachu, all of us. You also helped me and Ishimaa too"
Ruhi looked up in surprise "Ishimaa ki...?"
Raman nodded, "Of course, Ishimaa to aap ki faaje se meri life main aayi, aap nahi hoti to main Ishita ko kabi nahi shaadi kaarti."
Raman - "Of course, Ishimaa came into my life because of you, if it wasn't for you I would never have married Ishita"
Raman - "Actually, aap ne meri help nahi ki, aap meri zindagi ki sabse badi parishaani aane di!"
Raman - "Actually, you didn't help me, you brought the biggest problem in my life!"
Raman laughed and tickled her tummy, Ruhi giggled "Haw, Papa, aap Ishimaa ko parishaani bola, that's not fair.  Ishimaa kitni pyari hain, mujhe kitni pyaar karti, kitni kiyaal rakti, apko bi pyaar karti...oh no maine humari secret bata diya aap ko, Ishimaa I am sorry.."
Ruhi - "Haw Papa, you called Ishimaa a problem, that's not fair.  Ishimaa is so sweet, she loved me so much, cares for me, she loves you too...oh no I gave way our secret, I am sorry Ishimaa..."

Ruhi put her hand over her mouth. Raman and Ishita both smiled, they knew their daughter was angry and upset at them all especially her Ishimaa but deep down she loved them all dearly.

Raman -"Kiya, aap ne kiya bola...Ishimaa hume pyaar karti hain? Are you sure, woh to hamesha kaanti ki daudti hain."
Raman - "What what did you say...Ishimaa loves me.  Are you sure, she's always ready to bite and run."

Ruhi wagged her finger at her Papa "Yeh buri baat hain Papa, aap hamesha Ishimaa ki burayi karti ho, usko kitna bura lage ha if she heard"
Ruhi - "This is a bad thing Papa, you always say bad things about Ishimaa, she would feel sad if she heard"

Raman grabbed her finger and kissed her cheeks.
Raman - "Aap jaanti ho hum sab log apse bahot bahot pyaar karti hain, or we are missing you a lot.  Main promise karti hoon aap jald se jald ghar wapas aaogi humari pass. Aap chinta na karongi ab, or ab no sad face, only happy smiley faces on Ruhi and her drawings ok?

Ruhi -"Ishimaa kaise hain? Woh meri bina so pa rahi hain kya?  Mujhe to neend nahi aati uske bina paar meri pass uski lullabies hain on a CD she made when she was on a conference before so I sleep listening to those"
Ruhi - "How is Ishimaa? Is she able to sleep without me? I can't sleep without her but I have her lullabies with me on a CD she made when she was on a conference before so I sleep listening to those"

Ishita had been listening to the whole conversation, she smiled at he daughter's care for her and felt so proud of how she was coping with this unbelievable situation.

Raman - "Ishimaa will be ok if her Ruhi is ok.  It won't be long until we will be together forever.  Now come on, enough rona dona, we need to get to the shops before they close"

Ruhi jumps up and held her Papa's hand, she skipped to the car dragging him behind.  

Raman pretended the phone had vibrated, "Ruhi beta, app car main baityein, main iss call ko leti hoon.  Main abi aaongi."
Raman - "Ruhi beta, you go to the car, I'll just take this call. I'll just be coming."
Ruhi - "Ok papa, don't be late now.  Main Ishimaa ki liye kuch lene hain as well as Daadu and Daadi."
Ruhi - "Ok papa, don't be late now,  I want to get something for Ishimaa as well as Daadu and Daadi."

Ruhi went and sat in the car, smiling and waving at her papa.

Raman - "Ishita, tum still line me ho?"
Raman - "Ishita are you still on the line?"
Ishita - "huh, main yehi hoon.  Maine sab sun liya, humari Ruhi kitni brave hain, I am so proud of her."
Ishita - "Yes I am here. I heard everything, our Ruhi is so brave.  I am so proud of her."
Raman - "Of course Ruhi brave hain, beti hain kiss ki?  Although sach bolo to tumari asar hua uspe or mujpe bi. Thank you Ishita."
Raman - "Of course Ruhi is brave, who's daughter is she? Although tell you the truth it's your influence on her and on me.  Thank you Ishita"

Ishita - "I should be thanking you Raman, you are keeping an eye on Ruhi all the time even though she is not with us.  You are such a good father and a perfect husband too"
Raman - "Ok bas hogaya itna tareef, itna sweet mat bano, tum Jhansi Ki Rani style main achi lagti ho.  Too much sweetness se diabetes ho jahenge!"
Raman - "Ok that's enough compliments, don't become too sweet.  You are the best in your Jhansi Ki Rani style.  Too much sweetness will give me diabetes!"

Ishita - "Aap kaise ek minute main Ram se Raavan Kumar ban sakti ho.  Aap Ruhi ko leke shopping kar rahi hain, kyun?"
Ishita - "How do you change from Ram to Ravaan Kumar in one minute flat.  Are you going shopping with Ruhi? Why?"
Raman - "Haar waqt sab kuch jaana zaroori hain kya? But for your information I said to Ruhi it is MummyJi or Papaji's anniversary today and I have to get a gift so she is helping me choose as she thinks I am not good at buying gifts."
Raman - "Do you always have to know what is going on all the time? But for your information I said to Ruhi it is MummyJi or Papaji's anniversary today and I have to get a gift so she is helping me choose as she thinks I am not good at buying gifts."

Ishita - "Meri beti kitni intelligent hain, uski papa ko gifts kareedna nahi aata wo uska pata hain."
Ishita - "My daughter is so intelligent, she knows her Papa doesn't know how to buy gifts"
Raman - "Huh, humari beti to intelligent hongi, akhir baap pe gayi hain. Anyways main ab rakti hoon, baad main baat karungi.  Ruhi meri wait kar rahi hain.  Ok, now stop those tears and do something useful. I'll see you later"
Raman - "Yes our daughter would be intelligent, she takes after her papa.  Anyways I'm hanging up now, I'll talk to you later.  Ruhi is waiting for me. Ok, now stop those tears and do something useful. I'll see you later"

Ishita - "Yeh hui na baat, Raavan Kumar wapas aa gaya.  Have fun and take lots of picture of my Rooh beta, sorry humari Ruhi beta.  Bye"
Ishita - "That's more like it, Ravaan Kumar is back. Have fun and take lots of picture of my Rooh beta, sorry our Ruhi beta.  Bye"

Raman ended the call and smiled, he looked over at his little girl sitting in the car singing along to a song on the radio.  He needed to figure out a plan to fix this impossible situation, but for now he had a shopping trip to go on so he rushed to the car and drove away.

Ishita put the phone down and hugged Ruhi's picture, it was one of her, Ruhi and Raman.  She kissed Ruhi's face and then kissed Raman's. "I love you both so much, please come back home soon, both of you"

...to be continued...