Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Good morning girls..

Zarqa thanks for posting the IV here

When I read the first few words of Sid's today's tweet - the movie after HSKD- made my heart skip a beat.. Thought he is talking about his movie.. Uff yeh ladka

Rusmy, have you link of this Tweet? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Rusmy, have you link of this Tweet? πŸ˜›

No need for searching, I just found it...πŸ˜ƒ

which-television-actor-male-will-be-the-next-superstar-of-bollywood

Thank you for voting!

Barun Sobti  47.78%  (87,481 votes)  

Karan Singh Grover  26.33%  (48,209 votes)  

Ram Kapoor  11.31%  (20,708 votes)  

Siddharth Shukla  8.24%  (15,085 votes)  

Gurmeet Choudhary  3.33%  (6,101 votes)

This poll will end on 6th April 2015 at 5 PM IST

Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Sidharth Shukla not perturbed by reports about his behaviour
Saloni Bhatia,TNN | Apr 3, 2015, 12.00AM IST
Whatsapp Facebook Google Plus TwitterEmailLinkedin

Sidharth Shukla
Text resize:AAA
Sidharth Shukla aka Shiv of Balika Vadhu has been taking it easy after bidding adieu to the show.

"I have been working out for a while now and sometimes, you just need to take time off and that is what I am doing right now. After this, I will hit the gym and focus on my fitness. I am not missing the hectic shooting hours right now because I have been doing that for a long time now. I am getting a lot of time for myself."

READ: Siddharth Shukla enjoys work-cum-play in Mathura

"I was so disconnected with everybody - my audience, people in general and I didn't even go out and meet people simply because I didn't have the time. Now that I have the time, it feels good. I have been traveling and doing a lot of meetings," he told us on a recent visit to Delhi to attend an event.

The actor said that he still gets fan mail asking him to return to the show. "It's very sweet of them. No one realises when they take up a thing how big it is going to be. Everyone hopes that what they do becomes big. I was fortunate enough that it happened in my life and Balika gave me popularity. No better show than Balika Vadhu could have granted me that," he said.

When Sidharth's track ended on the show, there were also reports that suggested that Sidharth gave a tough time to the production house and threw tantrums.

Click here to know more about your favourite show, Balika Vadhu

"Many times, when I happen to the watch or read the news, I can see that there are some positives and some negatives. I think each one has a style of projecting people. Some will try to run you down while some like to keep it the way it is. The show's channel and the production house speak well about me, so I wonder where these reports come from. To each his own. If they find it good enough to write such things and feel people will read it, they can do it. It really doesn't bother me. I know what I am," he added.

http://timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Sidharth-Shukla-not-perturbed-by-reports-about-his-behaviour/articleshow/46783862.cms

Thanks Zarqa😊Yes, the break is welcome, but not too long.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning/evening Girls...Have a very nice day ahead.😊
@sara ..true..me too want he should come back soonπŸ˜›..now a days my TV have become boring withiout him..🀒

Sidharth Shukla: I'm not getting married!

Sidharth Shukla

Sidharth Shukla has been inundated with calls and messages from friends and relatives congratulating him on his 'upcoming marriage.' But he tells us there are no such plans, at least in the near future.

"It all started with an April Fool's joke in the media and since then, it has just spread all over!I have had so many people wishing me and wanting to know about my bride-to-be. And I just tell them, Sorry, but you'll have to wait for that'," he laughs

Credit :- Times Of India.

🀣

Pankstar Kahika..😑..Abb bhukto...πŸ˜†
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Sidharth Shukla

Sidharth Shukla has been inundated with calls and messages from friends and relatives congratulating him on his 'upcoming marriage.' But he tells us there are no such plans, at least in the near future.

"It all started with an April Fool's joke in the media and since then, it has just spread all over!I have had so many people wishing me and wanting to know about my bride-to-be. And I just tell them, Sorry, but you'll have to wait for that'," he laughs

🀣

, Sidharth   when are  you  going to marry πŸ˜† , we are really  waiting for that news πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

, Sidharth   when are  you  going to marry πŸ˜† , we are really  waiting for that news πŸ˜³

Me too yaar.....main tho uss din itna khus ho gayi ...but that guy poured cold water on that...😑
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

<h1>Sidharth Shukla: I'm not getting married!</h1>

Sidharth Shukla

🀣

🀣
The sweetest cutest prankster 😳

Waise Sid ke friends ko bolo ke wo to kuch batayenge nahi.. hamari Zarqa ko call kar dete πŸ˜› turant pata chal jata Ki bride koun hai πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

🀣
The sweetest cutest prankster 😳

Waise Sid ke friends ko bolo ke wo to kuch batayenge nahi.. hamari Zarqa ko call kar dete πŸ˜› turant pata chal jata Ki bride koun hai πŸ˜›

Yeh log  faltu ka sid ko puche usse thorai na pata hein ke who is the bride to be...Zarqa ko puchna chahiye...she is the right person to answer.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†