Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Girls here is some caps of Sid in 8th Asia Spa award in Delhi...😛

Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
 BV makers and colors kitna promotion kaar rahe hain BV ka...Ek ke baad ek promo...Toral ka IVs...Toral with Gracy are doing traveling from different cities for promoting BV etc etc...😛.Lagte hain Sid ko jo paise dete the ..who bacha ke Kangal PH abhi promotion kaar rahe hain...😉...Keya din aa gaye yeh BV makers  ki...😆
BUt my q is that faida keya hua...Sid and SRS and Ansh also Gave stable TRP of 2.5  even more than that  (becoz 2.5 TRP was only becoz of continuous Pathetic BH tracks and over concentration on Sanchi ki kahani)and now their New team with so much promotion is also giving 2.5...aur issse jada kuch degi bhi nehi...😛..faltu ka logo se gaaiyal kahye...actors ko blame kiye...Lets see how long Colors will be interested on BV...😃

Nandini ki sasra...anandi is women empowerment...BH logo ki mahanta...Shivam ka Naughtiness ...anandi nandini ka ist meeting..saab gaye Bhaad mein...abb ek hi raste hain bring a 3rd guy for anandi and hike the TRP...😉

Log sato janam me ek shaadi karte hain Anandi ek janam mein 7 shaadi karenge...🤣

Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nandu it feels bad to see.. These morons never promoted AnSh tracks and Shiv tracks when he was there 😡 I honestly don't care what promotions they are doing now 🤢 They have cheated us and I can never forgive them for that

It is fact that before leap they were getting same TRPs without promotions 😆 Now even with all promotions interviews articles TRPs haven't changed drastically. Low TRPs were during Sanchi-JaGa tracks 🤢 After that Shiv Anandi tracks got same TRPs as they are getting now.

Just that they wanted to create a story to extend the show for next two years and that Sid was not ready to part of any crap story, they killed Shiv 😡

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Nandu it feels bad to see.. These morons never promoted AnSh tracks and Shiv tracks when he was there 😡 I honestly don't care what promotions they are doing now 🤢 They have cheated us and I can never forgive them for that

It is fact that before leap they were getting same TRPs without promotions 😆 Now even with all promotions interviews articles TRPs haven't changed drastically. Low TRPs were during Sanchi-JaGa tracks 🤢 After that Shiv Anandi tracks got same TRPs as they are getting now.

Just that they wanted to create a story to extend the show for next two years and that Sid was not ready to part of any crap story, they killed Shiv 😡

True rashmi..even after exit of pratsi also during the whole 2013 when Ansh were the main focus then also TRP was between 2.8 -3.5..some times it touch 3.9 also...in 2014 also Jan -march they had TRP more than 2.6...in march when Sid went For HSKD since then their TRP stated to fall..becoz then they shift all the focus only on Jagan , BH, Sanchi.,GNN tracks..and Ansh were intentionally neglected ..even Bua track also get 2.5 TRP..that time they never do any promotion of BV and colors were totally busy with their other stupic shows..infact when they started to show Anandi's pregenancy promo the tRP increased to 2.5..and now after doing so much changes and promotion they are still become  stagnant there.🤢

And anandi and toral fans are just jumping with that Stabble TRP..😆..If Bv loyal viewers were so loyal then BV did not slipped from 4.5 to 2.5 in last two years..😃

And anandi's women empowerment?????i think BV makers  suppose to show anandi and her Social work  track which got 1.6 TRP last year ..that  was the lowest TRP of BV till now...then where were that loyal anandi and Toral's fans?????

truth is that BV makers never respect their Actors and viewers and That is the reason Their are suffering a lot...and they will pay more for that very soon...🤢

Me too wnat to see that  how long colors will be interested on BV ???😃
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hello all...🤗

Congo for the new AT...🥳

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Sidharth Shukla not perturbed by reports about his behaviour
Saloni Bhatia,TNN | Apr 3, 2015, 12.00AM IST
Whatsapp Facebook Google Plus TwitterEmailLinkedin

Sidharth Shukla
Text resize:AAA
Sidharth Shukla aka Shiv of Balika Vadhu has been taking it easy after bidding adieu to the show.

"I have been working out for a while now and sometimes, you just need to take time off and that is what I am doing right now. After this, I will hit the gym and focus on my fitness. I am not missing the hectic shooting hours right now because I have been doing that for a long time now. I am getting a lot of time for myself."

READ: Siddharth Shukla enjoys work-cum-play in Mathura

"I was so disconnected with everybody - my audience, people in general and I didn't even go out and meet people simply because I didn't have the time. Now that I have the time, it feels good. I have been traveling and doing a lot of meetings," he told us on a recent visit to Delhi to attend an event.

The actor said that he still gets fan mail asking him to return to the show. "It's very sweet of them. No one realises when they take up a thing how big it is going to be. Everyone hopes that what they do becomes big. I was fortunate enough that it happened in my life and Balika gave me popularity. No better show than Balika Vadhu could have granted me that," he said.

When Sidharth's track ended on the show, there were also reports that suggested that Sidharth gave a tough time to the production house and threw tantrums.

Click here to know more about your favourite show, Balika Vadhu

"Many times, when I happen to the watch or read the news, I can see that there are some positives and some negatives. I think each one has a style of projecting people. Some will try to run you down while some like to keep it the way it is. The show's channel and the production house speak well about me, so I wonder where these reports come from. To each his own. If they find it good enough to write such things and feel people will read it, they can do it. It really doesn't bother me. I know what I am," he added.

http://timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Sidharth-Shukla-not-perturbed-by-reports-about-his-behaviour/articleshow/46783862.cms

Tfs Zarqy...🤗 will post my comment at TOI...😊

Hi Nandu...🤗 me back after 3 days of hurricane Niklas...
Any news about Siddjee?! 😛