Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhrenu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its good to see you back deepthi... I hope ur fit and fine now..!!
Thanks for giving the update.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wonderful update deepthi... Loved the arnav n khushi's phone conversation and specialy the explanation behind that name.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Anjali is cute here.. ! Khushi's case will be handled by arnav till the end.. So i hope nothing will wrong but now after knowing the late night calls, maybe shashi can create some problm...!! Lets wait for the next update... Thanks for the pm dear..
Take care deepthi.. !!Edited by Dhrenu - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You are most welcome D... I am so happy that you are back to normal.. and I am double happy that you managed to give update today. Missed you and SBH so much D...๐Ÿค—

First of all.. I should say thank you to you for giving such a wonderful song D. I really wonder how I missed such a wonderful song. It's beautiful and it is very apt for Arnav.

Coming to the update. There is no one instance where I stopped laughing and rofling and smiling and grinning. Such a beautiful update like showering flowers of smiles continuously. Anjali, Arjun and Arnav .. these three musketeers are really very cute. And diaper Monsters.. where did you get this word.. dammitt...  Such a wonderful song they played for their friend. And how well Arnav turned it towards Anjali. When will Arjun will realize Anjali's feelings. Their little dance where Anjali forgot herself in his arms.. is so cute. I wish this go lucky boy with many flings around will soon realize Anjali's feelings. 

Oh man.. Arnav's smirk will become my death one day.

And our adorable couple.. who are in the phase of their friendship... started to know well eachother. 

This update showed how much Khushi is getting close to Arnav day by day.. call by call... word by word.. secret by secret.

Arnav was so upset about his argument with his father.. at this time the only things he needed to cheer him up are.. his father talking to him and Khushi talking to him. How could she understand his pain and the difference in his words .. without her realizing she is doing so much for him. You showed the difference in his talking with her very well. 

Khushi naivety is shown very well here too. She was thinking that he was upset that he didn't give the charger to her. I love this Khushi and her pure innocence. 

Why are you not responding? Do you want me to call you? Will you feel better if I do?

I really liked the way she asked him. What else he wanted at this time...

LOL D.. Arnav counting numbers until she calls him.. is really funny to imagine. What are you doing to My Arnav Khushi...

Shhh hold your bullets my dear Rapid-Fire-Mechanical-Gun.
LoL another funny name.. I wonder how many new names are there in stock for us.

The world may offer many smiles when a person is stressed out, but there will be only one smile that would draw that person into its mystic aura, make him forget every sadness and bloom new smiles on his face
These are my favorite lines in this whole update. 

Are you serious.. Khushi looked at sky this time when he referred himself as hottest guy in the world.. LOL.. ROFL.. 

OK finally The moment arrived.. Khushi brought the topic about dick'shell.. I am eager to know the reason... But she changed the topic dammmit... I thought like this when I read that.. but you gave me the clarification down.. and I am like grinning all the time reading it. And what an explanation he gave. I am speechless. literally. How do you get these ideas.. ok I always ask this and you wont tell me.. Its better to go and work on inventing a machine to read the library of yours located in your brilliant mind. 

What the.. Whats the problem with these neighbors. Why they create such things.. can't they look after their own businesses. Now what he saw lawyer talking to khushi. I believe he will understand Khushi. He is a father afterall.. Every father will believe their daughters. 

Ok.. Now The real struggle will start.. thinking and waiting about next update. I will go on that duty.. 

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome Back Deepu akka, I hope all of your family is fine. We missed you so much. 

Khushi is in big trouble with Shashi. I hope in rage, Shashi will not tell the lawyer not to help Khushi. Lets us see how Khushi deals with this situation. Gosh the nosy neighbors, Why can't they gossip about TV serials instead of other people. 

Let me go back to beginning. 

Anjali and Arjun are teasing their friend, but it kind off backfired on Anjali and Arnav found that she likes his best friend. They make an adorable couple. can't wait for their love story. 

I AM IN TOTAL LOVE WITH THEIR PHONE CALLS AND SMS. Talking at night on my terrace (too bad in US we don't have terraces for our homes) is one of my favorite thing to do. Though Arnav is very comfortable with Khushi, Khushi is in that awkward "close but what he will think" stage of the relationship. She needs time to adjust to Arnav. Khushi is also trying to understand Arnav thru phone calls and SMS. I think deep down Khushi is jealous that Arnav has a quite the female following. 

I like it how Arnav understood Khushi's uneasiness talking about Dick's hell and offered his explanation. Dr. Rji...๐Ÿค—...You are cho cuteee, Marry me plzz, I know you love Khushi, If you have a twin identical brother with same qualities, please give me his number,  I am still single in AD. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Will wait for teaser next Wednesday

With love,
Pinky.
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

deepthiya, why do I have a feeling that u are tooo over whelmed in Dr.R ji's care that you don't want to get rid of your sickness - helllooo we are waiting here waiting for u to get well soon and come back -

did we make a mistake by sending you our Dr. Rji๐Ÿ˜†
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God, you resd - I take back my previous comment deepthiya - sorry Dr. Rji maaf kardo - thank you for taking care of deepthiya and for her speedy recovery
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepthi, glad to have you back. ๐Ÿค—
And more glad to know that you are feeling well now and so are the others in your home.

Missed Dr R ji all these days. So happy to welcome him back and to see him in action.

So Anjali has the hearts for Arjun. Men can be so dumb sometimes that they dont even take clues. Everything should be spelt out clearly to them. Dumb asses!!! But Arnav did catch it, will he help Arjun realise that there is someone out there who has fallen for him???

I loved how Anjali and Arjun cheered Arnav up. Indeed the trio are like the three musketeers. 

Love their exchange of texts. It is strange that even basic life can be so different for two individuals who are fast becoming best buddies. Khushi mentioning about the water she had to fill and Arnav hardly knowing that such basic necessities too are only privileges of the rich, shows the divide in the societies we live in.

Wow Arnav comes up with so many nicknames for Khushi in just one conversation and that made me think, if either Khushi's parents or Karan had even called her with any nick name at all???

Either be it parents, or siblings or friends or spouse or kids, when someone calls us by a nickname, it makes us feel special. I hope Khushi realizes too that she must be special for Arnav that he always comes up with such cute nick names to cheer her up.

And loved how she gave him the responsibility of following up her case till the end.

Oh man!! these stupid nosy neighbors, can't they mind their own business. ๐Ÿ˜ก

So Shashi is really pissed off with Khushi. I hope he gets convinced why she took these steps and co-operates with Mr. Ghoshal.

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi toxic first welcome ji welcome next supar supar update.. Arnev is torn between FIL and DIL.really u got amazing names and ideas. Themes of ur stories r always something mind blowing.๐Ÿ‘so now waiting for ur torcher see ya on Wed...๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by 9351594004 - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

oh my God, you resd - I take back my previous comment deepthiya - sorry Dr. Rji maaf kardo - thank you for taking care of deepthiya and for her speedy recovery

You are just too cute...when Dr.R Is there to care...I dont mind if the recovery is delayed...๐Ÿ˜†
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad to have you back after spending time with those nasty creatures called viruses๐Ÿ˜ก.

The only thing that can come close to love is friendship and your depiction proves what those three have is real and more of responsibility than opportunity. I completely agree with Anjali on the D-I-L and F-I-L saga. For Arnav but I guess it is a measurable sacrifice to get the GIRL๐Ÿ˜Š.

Hum tere bin was appropriate for the time but you did surprise us a bit with the Anjali and Arjun twist. I am sure there are more angles to cover here๐Ÿ˜‰.

The text messaging was a masterpiece for me. The overlaps and the context and content was just spot on and the count down for the phone call, the cover up of names calling them well-wishers, taking the whole responsibility of the case  - uff! What you do for love has no end and falling in love moments are never enough๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

As you do it every time with these twists and turns you have thrown us too at the end. I guess it will be a hard pick for us to choose between Shashi coming to know about the phone call or Khushi knowing about the hospital. These things were not going to be hidden for a long while anyway but I am really interested in knowing where you would be taking the story. Cannot wait as usual.
Edited by bhavali4RR - 9 years ago
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hope khushi will be safe. Shashi should have trusted his daughter... Superb update dear plz update soon Edited by sweetydoll32 - 9 years ago