Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Ayya! Saare discussions hote hain main jab soti hoon!

I like!

This phase is like turning the emotional II into a part unemotional one (aka getting a grip πŸ˜†) and turning the unemotional R&B into a part emotional one (aka loosening up a bit).

Nisha to... yenna solla yenna solla...

Not that I understood what u asked nisha in the last line(i am a subtitles person πŸ˜†), I liked the part where you saud its a phase of balancing emotional quotient in both II n R&B
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Not that I understood what u asked nisha in the last line(i am a subtitles person πŸ˜†), I liked the part where you saud its a phase of balancing emotional quotient in both II n R&B

Yenna solla means what to say 😊 in Tamil
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Yenna solla means what to say 😊 in Tamil

Thanks Envee!

I think I'll have to buy Learn tamil in 30days book soon... Main hamesha subtitles maangti hu... Log mujhe maarenge abπŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
when is the next update ?

Waiting for appa to be rejected πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and the skype call. πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Oh my God u gurls are unbelievable, here I was catching up with Frank Underwood and you ladies burnt so many pages πŸ˜‰But I did read comments.πŸ˜† As Frankie was getting on my nerves or rather Claire.
As someone pointed out songs from the likes of Amy Grant are not made anymore. It totally fits them.
( Reminded me school days) So Mr. will be coming on Friday, 😑and then for sure he would be a dead meat πŸ˜†maybe II should head down for some business trip around the same time then RnB goes to the train station to pick her up. ( back from Amritsar or CHD). ( I am becoming filmy)πŸ˜†
Moreover on Monday ii will be in loop about his comments on trans pro. Oh God what a royal mess. πŸ˜•I am sure II will defend RnB  in front of appa. Looking forward to the II giving gifts and the meet up with the family.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Update at 10: 00 AM IST

I guess I will the sack, it's 11.35 Est. Good night ladies!  
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
When dealing with RnB and his job,II will take tme to think rationally..for her its difficult to digest the fact that she cant see him for a couple of days when he is in biz tour.that too even when she completely understands his job.as harshita said its the separation that matters for her.and these 2 react differently.she will go mad and he will be(,may be) sulking...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

I was listenin to this song - Maahi ve teri yaad aati hai rey ( Faakhir Mantra album song)...

I was imagining RnB listening to that song Paris mein , apni begum ki yaad mein ... 

No idea.. 
Shall listen today 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ashu, what I do is while saving, I make sections and categorize it, like love, emotions,Introspection etc. you need not know it by heart , some lingers in memory and keep referring to the page You hv saved.
I read a couple of posts reg Nivi. I would love to read what she writes.
Hope she feels better soon.

Mere zehen mein kuch nahi rehta... Thats the problem. I frget often. What I read,  say,  see.. Lol. 
I shall start collecting a few now on.. 
Yeah. Heard her mum is with her now. 

harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

No idea.. 
Shall listen today 

Aam gayi tum? See today I held the fort... Compensated for the crazy week I had n finished 12 pages since update!!...πŸ˜†